Options

what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• Options
    of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    nothing productive right now. Hoping my car is ok. And the fact that my summer concert schedule is looking very promising right now. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    samjamsamjam New York Posts: 9,283
    Just went online, excited to apply to my dream internship, only to read that 'all summer 2012 positions have been filled'. Crushed.

Sent them my cover letter and resume anyways, but that freaking blows. :(
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • Options
    thank heavens my suv is good to go! She's all fixed and itching for a road trip now :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,792
    So incredibly bored. Very slow week at work. Today is one of those days where I'm sitting at my desk thinking "is this my life?"
  • Options
    Pamela0222Pamela0222 Posts: 1,544
    thank heavens my suv is good to go! She's all fixed and itching for a road trip now :mrgreen:

Well that's great to hear!! I'm still waiting for mine... Its been there since 9:30 this morning... This can't be good! :?
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
  • Options
    Pamela0222 wrote:

Well that's great to hear!! I'm still waiting for mine... Its been there since 9:30 this morning... This can't be good! :?

Mine was there since 8ish. It might be that they are just making sure everything is ok. Don't fret until they say something. :D You aren't waiting at the garage are you?
  • Options
    FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    This Facebook IPO is going to be crazy
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • Options
    Pamela0222 wrote:

Mine was there since 8ish. It might be that they are just making sure everything is ok. Don't fret until they say something. :D You aren't waiting at the garage are you?

No... I got him to drop me off at the mall! HELLO spring wardrobe!!
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
  • Options
    Pamela0222 wrote:
    Pamela0222 wrote:

No... I got him to drop me off at the mall! HELLO spring wardrobe!!

:lol: What a great man he was. I had part of mine delivered yesterday and all I have to say is ....It's glorious getting new clothes in the mail. :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,347
    samjam wrote:
    Just went online, excited to apply to my dream internship, only to read that 'all summer 2012 positions have been filled'. Crushed.

Oh nooo, you were so excited for it :( Well, good luck to you! Maybe your resume is so convincing that they take you anyway!
  • Options
    Can't wait to go outside and play with my little men tonight. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    How I have missed this place...and have so much happen in a few short months :mrgreen:
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • Options
    How I have missed this place...and have so much happen in a few short months :mrgreen:

Hi Shimmy! :wave: I was wondering how you have been.
  • Options

Hi of.the.girl!!! (I like the new name!) :wave: :wave: I am doing so much better! Just needed time to allow the Universe to line me up again. :mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options

Hi of.the.girl!!! (I like the new name!) :wave: :wave: I am doing so much better! Just needed time to allow the Universe to line me up again. :mrgreen::mrgreen:

Glad to hear you are all aligned again. :mrgreen: I feel one of those coming on me as well.
  • Options

Glad to hear you are all aligned again. :mrgreen: I feel one of those coming on me as well.

It's a blessing! Enjoy it and ride the wave! :mrgreen:
  • Options

Love the new pic as well!
  • Options

Thank you so much! It was taken a couple of days ago, at the Butterfly Conservatory near our home. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    3 points...
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206

Hi Shimmy.... :wave:
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • Options
    mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    What a perfect day !!!!! :mrgreen:
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • Options
    samjamsamjam New York Posts: 9,283
    A few things: Applied for a crap ton of internships this AM, what a beautiful day it is today, and the nice dinner I'm going to have with a good friend a little later!
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • Options
    Home at last! A little broke, but everything is GOOD! :D
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,347

+1 - looking good, gurrl :thumbup: :wave:
  • Options
    NastasjaNastasja Posts: 9,668
    My grandma
    You can spend your time alone, re-digesting past regrets,
    Or you can come to terms and realize
    You're the only one who can't forgive yourself
  • Options
    PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    Wish I could be with you everyday sweety! ;)

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • Options
    afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    samjam wrote:

Sorry to hear that..at least they have your resume..someone in one of the positions could decide not to do it..you can hope :)
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....