what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• Another time, another place, a certain someone ...

And 21! Such a great little number :mrgreen:
  • 7RayZ7RayZ Posts: 488
    7RayZ wrote:
    I guess. I am respectful of others. Expect the same. I dont demand it. I would assume others would be just as thoughtful.

youd think so wouldnt you? i know i do too.. but it turns out there a lot of peeps out there who are a world unto themselves
    I sleep at night. My actions are pure. Helps keep me free, regardless. What other people with their misdeeds and selfishness have to deal with the consequences and do eventually end up paying the price.
  • And 21! Such a great little number
    he he...everything happens for a reason..... 8-)
    21...great little number indeed
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,411
    dottles wrote:
    mfc2006 wrote:
    well, we're not going to see PJ in Europe afterall. :(

looks like we'll be waiting to see them in the States. the ticket fiasco made us rethink the whole thing.

:cry::cry:

trust me, Leanne...
    we're just as bummed about this. :(
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    7RayZ wrote:
    7RayZ wrote:
    I guess. I am respectful of others. Expect the same. I dont demand it. I would assume others would be just as thoughtful.

youd think so wouldnt you? i know i do too.. but it turns out there a lot of peeps out there who are a world unto themselves
    I sleep at night. My actions are pure. Helps keep me free, regardless. What other people with their misdeeds and selfishness have to deal with the consequences and do eventually end up paying the price.

totally agree... what they choose to do has nothing to do with me. their choice.. not mine.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • AELARA wrote:
    Why should we be so far away?
    true story Chryssa
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • 7RayZ7RayZ Posts: 488
    7RayZ wrote:
    [quote="7RayZ"I guess. I am respectful of others. Expect the same. I dont demand it. I would assume others would be just as thoughtful.

totally agree... what they choose to do has nothing to do with me. their choice.. not mine.[/quote]
    ;) right...

Freewill.

Good v Evil.

Shit Goes Down is my saying.

You are given a choice to do the right thing at any intersecting juncture in your lifetime. Whatever the situation is.
  • ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    Welcome 7RayZ :mrgreen: :wave: Have fun here! :mrgreen:
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    I really need some sweet loving.. very soon... I may explode...
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • CareyCarey Posts: 2,361
    I really need some sweet loving.. very soon... I may explode...

Seems like a lot of people on this board could say the very same thing!
    "Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
  • 'we love birthdays'
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    Holee shit.

just read the email from the 10c.

really???
    wow
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    Lizard wrote:
    Holee shit.

really???
    wow

:lol::lol:
  • Lizard wrote:
    Holee shit.

really???
    wow
    :lol:
  • ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    Almost one hour past my self-imposed/self-inflicted internet time allowance...not as bad as I thought I would be actually... :lol:

Good night all. :wave: Have a good night and rest well. :mrgreen:
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • I'm just so deflated, angry and disappointed.
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,168
    Need to get that Sabotage song out of my head :evil: I don't even like it.
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    Suziemay wrote:

:lol::lol: I'm having the same problem.. it's been going through my head since last night. I like the song...but still I'm over it being in my head for this long. :lol:
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Need x 2 Stockholm tickets really badly

Let me know if you hear anything :P

Dave
  • CareyCarey Posts: 2,361
    Suziemay wrote:

Me too! And I don't know a lot of the words, so over and over in my mind its, "IIIIIIIIIII can't stand it....I know you planned it....." on a loop. :?
    "Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
    afroannnie wrote:
    Suziemay wrote:

:lol::lol: I'm having the same problem.. it's been going through my head since last night. I like the song...but still I'm over it being in my head for this long. :lol:
    Be thankful you like it! But you may not very soon... :lol::lol:
    Carey wrote:
    Me too! And I don't know a lot of the words, so over and over in my mind its, "IIIIIIIIIII can't stand it....I know you planned it....." on a loop. :?
    I don't know the words either, so I just keep hearing, "Listen all of y'all, it's a SABOTAGE, listen all of y'all, it's a SABOTAGE..."

DRIVING ME NUTS!!!
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    a big headache on my mind.
  • you are the only..that getting the...

i fuckin love your mind...
  • EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    Okay, just read something on fb that one of my friends posted. He said Eddie Vedder is good at alot of things but Spanish isn't one of them but I give him an A for effort. What's that about? And somebody commented "whining his ass off about the latest celebrity charity bullshit case. Really good at that". He then compared Ed to Bono. What did I miss (if anything..or is this just regular stuff)? :shock:
  • ask...ALL
  • EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    EmBleve wrote:
    Okay, just read something on fb that one of my friends posted. He said Eddie Vedder is good at alot of things but Spanish isn't one of them but I give him an A for effort. What's that about? And somebody commented "whining his ass off about the latest celebrity charity bullshit case. Really good at that". He then compared Ed to Bono. What did I miss (if anything..or is this just regular stuff)? :shock:
    okay, nevermind. Just found out he was referring to an old show in Mexico City. :lol: The other guy must be a hater.
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    How proud I am of our kids at school for rocking out on their own luke the ukes at the Christmas sing along this morning. They really rocked the ukes. :mrgreen:
  • NastasjaNastasja Posts: 9,668
    :-? :-| :think: :wtf: :yawn:
    You can spend your time alone, re-digesting past regrets,
    Or you can come to terms and realize
    You're the only one who can't forgive yourself
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Work Xmas lunch tomorrow at a local pub followed basically by a pub crawl ...what do I wear???
    The girls in my office are dressing up in dresses etc...which I could do, or I could wear jeans and cons. :? :?
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    dottles wrote:
    Work Xmas lunch tomorrow at a local pub followed basically by a pub crawl ...what do I wear???
    The girls in my office are dressing up in dresses etc...which I could do, or I could wear jeans and cons. :? :?
    Wear what you'd be most confident in. If you're not a dress person but think you'll stick out like a sore thumb if you're the only dress-less person, then you'd probably be more confident in a dress.

If you don't give a crap what work people think then wear whatever :lol::lol: I didn't go to my holiday thing because I had to work because I spent half the day before F5-ing on the CrowdSurge site, then reading all the posts on the forum about people who didn't get them and feeling so thankful that I did.