what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    you know how sometimes in life, you are disappointed or upset about something/something/some situation....

and then maybe days/weeks/months/years later, you realize:
    "WOAH- I dodged a HUGE fucking bullet!!"

yay! I love that feeling :D

+1
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    Some people just suck a monkeys ass. So insensitive. :evil: Thank heavens I can write one more life sucker off the list. :D More time for the nice ones in my life.
  • A message my friend sent me
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
    What should I do with my extra PJ20 vinyl. Picked an extra up for someone here on the boards and they got one already. Trade bait or offer it up to an unlucky soul in LD. ( that place is brutal lately)
  • My date with Arq :mrgreen:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • CareyCarey Posts: 2,361
    thank goodness for chocolate, yum :D
    "Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
    Carey wrote:

I second this! :mrgreen: :thumbup:
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    sheila0225 wrote:
    Carey wrote:

word. :mrgreen:
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    sheila0225 wrote:
    Carey wrote:

I hear word and I just have to reply with fo shizzle. :lol:
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    sheila0225 wrote:
    Carey wrote:

my friend just gave me a box of "homemade" chocolates....

she makes them every year.... yummmmm :D
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    sheila0225 wrote:
    RYEzupSF wrote:

fo shizzle ma nizzle that chocolate coco puff if the dank shiznit yo...
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    sheila0225 wrote:
    RYEzupSF wrote:

fo shizzle ma nizzle that chocolate coco puff if the dank shiznit yo...

you freaking crack me up. :lol:
    mikalina wrote:
    sheila0225 wrote:
    Carey wrote:

my friend just gave me a box of "homemade" chocolates....

she makes them every year.... yummmmm :D

Now that my friend is delicious! Love me some homemade chocolate. :mrgreen:
  • Aero83_Aero83_ Posts: 933
    Right now I'm thinking about a company Christmas party in a couple hours.
    Could be trouble in the making...ha
    ...10/31/09, 05/21/10, Peru, Los Angeles
    step by step...oh baby..really want you in my world....:lol:

Yes I'm listening to NKOTB. :lol:
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,411
    well, we're not going to see PJ in Europe afterall. :(

looks like we'll be waiting to see them in the States. the ticket fiasco made us rethink the whole thing.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • RYEzupSF wrote:
    sheila0225 wrote:
    Carey wrote:

I have a feeling I'm the only girl in the world who doesn't care for chocolate :( I'm a failure as a woman...and an American... :lol:
    "I am myself...like you, somehow."
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    mfc2006 wrote:
    well, we're not going to see PJ in Europe afterall. :(

looks like we'll be waiting to see them in the States. the ticket fiasco made us rethink the whole thing.

:cry::cry:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    A message my friend sent me

good or bad? :?
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • I have a feeling I'm the only girl in the world who doesn't care for chocolate :( I'm a failure as a woman...and an American... :lol:

Oh, you're not! I also don't really have a sweet tooth. I'm all in for sour, salty or spicy stuff. Or carrots. I love carrots. And celery! :lol:
    On my mind right now, too many things which mainly involve how I am perceived by others, plans for tour, plans for xmas and NY, the gap on the tree that has no lights on
  • 7RayZ7RayZ Posts: 488
    edited December 2011
    What is up with with chicks muzzling in on a good thing when you have something going with a guy?

Im coming out of work and this real cute guy volunteers his time ringing/singing for the Salvation Army. In fact the first time I saw him he called me to his attention and screamed at me from across the parking lot wanting to talk to me. So i get out of work the other night and we were sitting there chatting and this chick has to come into our conversation like I didnt exist. This isnt the first time this has happened to me with other dudes. Pissed me off...

Tell me WTF is up with that? I dont get it. I would never do that to someone.

So I walked inside.

I come out, he says to me, "Well thats the end of that."

I replied, "Yup." Sat down and didnt say a word. Luckly my ride was there. I went home. Damn, irritating.
    Post edited by 7RayZ on
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    7RayZ wrote:
    What is up with with chicks muzzling in on a good thing when you have something going with a guy?

Im coming out of work and this real cute guy volunteers his time ringing/singing for the Salvation Army. In fact the first time I saw him he called me to his attention and screamed at me from across the parking lot wanting to talk to me. So i get out of work the other night and we were sitting there chatting and this chick has to come into our conversation like I didnt exist. This isnt the first time this has happened to me with other dudes. Pissed me off...

Tell me WTF is up with that?

lack of respect.. thats whats up with that. you need to get up in those bitches faces and make it clear whats what. 8-)
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
    7RayZ wrote:

lack of respect.. thats whats up with that. you need to get up in those bitches faces and make it clear whats what. 8-)
    :lol: I'm not gonna fight over a man. Im not like that anyway. Ive never found one worth fighting for. :lol:
  • AELARAAELARA Posts: 803
    You make me feel better. Why should we be so far away?
    I am mine!
    7RayZ wrote:
    7RayZ wrote:

:lol: I'm not gonna fight over a man. Im not like that anyway. Ive never found one worth fighting for. :lol:

its not about fighting over a man. its about those women(or anyone else) disrespecting your presence. i remember this one time...
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
    I guess. I am respectful of others. Expect the same. I dont demand it. I would assume others would be just as thoughtful.
  • AELARAAELARA Posts: 803
    7RayZ wrote:

:thumbup: :clap: :wave:
    I am mine!
    I have the most beautiful jacket from Greece.

Never been there.
    7RayZ wrote:
    I guess. I am respectful of others. Expect the same. I dont demand it. I would assume others would be just as thoughtful.

youd think so wouldnt you? i know i do too.. but it turns out there a lot of peeps out there who are a world unto themselves
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say