what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• good luck to friends didnt score
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    Things were different then. All is different now.
    I tried to explain. Somehow.
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • CareyCarey Posts: 2,361
    samjam wrote:
    My wallet's already hating me for 2012 concerts--and PJ and DMB havent even announced anything yet!! :shock: But all will be good, nothing like a good concert. So no regrets!! Coldplay and Foster the People, here I come! :D

Oh I am loving Foster the People these days! Nice choice :)
    "Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
  • Airman
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • mean people suck...
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    afroannnie wrote:
    My boss gave me gonorrhea today....

Don't worry...it was just this guy... :lol: :?
    103-0966694NEWBU.jpg
    awwwww...he's cute! I want a gonorrhea too :oops:

:lol::lol: Gonorrhea's cute...but look at Chlamydia! :D
    chlamydia.jpg
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    norm wrote:
    jeez if you girls wanted gonorrhea all you had to do was ask :wtf: :P :wave:
    Norm has the clap so bad they call it "applause" :clap::clap:

;):lol:

I HAVE gonorrhea...but Chlamydia is what I really wanted... :( :? :oops:

Although i guess the Gonorrhea will go with my Gonorrhea coffee mug... :? :lol:
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • A balancing act I could do without right now.
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,168
    Nothing like a sourpuss US postal worker to start my day on the right foot. All I was trying to do was buy this:
    467540_200x200.jpg
  • to cut it and throw it to dogs..is the only way to calm,...
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    sheila0225 wrote:

:clap::wink:
  • afroannnie wrote:
    :lol::lol: Gonorrhea's cute...but look at Chlamydia! :D
    chlamydia.jpg
    adorable! Who knew they're so cute?
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • Not much on my mind right now...I don't have to work until 430pm today, so I'm going to enjoy some down time. My plan is to eat leftovers for lunch and watch Friends with Benefits!
    "I am myself...like you, somehow."
    Not much on my mind right now...I don't have to work until 430pm today, so I'm going to enjoy some down time. My plan is to eat leftovers for lunch and watch Friends with Benefits!

I want to watch that movie too. You must tell me how it is.
    anne, nola, lasik, condo, pearl jam, europe

:crazy: :thumbup:
    bigger and better fish :mrgreen:
  • Talking One Language
  • samjamsamjam Posts: 9,283
    Best study break ever- just decorated a stocking!! Me and my roommates are pretty darn cute and festive, we all glitter glued stockings and have them hanging up in our apartment along with garland, snowflakes, and a mini Xmas tree :D (best part about all of this- 2 out of the 4 of us, myself included, are Jewish :lol: )
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • you know how sometimes in life, you are disappointed or upset about something/something/some situation....

and then maybe days/weeks/months/years later, you realize:
    "WOAH- I dodged a HUGE fucking bullet!!"

yay! I love that feeling :D
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
    you know how sometimes in life, you are disappointed or upset about something/something/some situation....

:wave: couldn't agree more.
  • SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,168
    you know how sometimes in life, you are disappointed or upset about something/something/some situation....

:thumbup: :wave: :wave:
  • EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    I loaned money to an acquaintance who was in need (not a large amount) a few weeks ago, which he didn't repay yet (no rush, indeed, that is true)...last night, he put 3 $20 bills in a gambling poker machine. :shock: Probably should write this off.

:thumbup: Flashback to the day years ago that my divorce was finalized.
  • sheila0225 wrote:
    :wave: couldn't agree more.
    Suziemay wrote:
    :thumbup: :wave: :wave:
    EmBleve wrote:
    :thumbup: Flashback to the day years ago that my divorce was finalized.

:wave:
    :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    Makes much more sense...

2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
  • EmBleve wrote:
    I loaned money to an acquaintance who was in need (not a large amount) a few weeks ago, which he didn't repay yet (no rush, indeed, that is true)...last night, he put 3 $20 bills in a gambling poker machine. :shock: Probably should write this off.

if you have given them a reminder that they owe it to you and then they go and feed the poker machine, I hate to say it-but... yeah, probably need to let this one go.
    fuckers.

I know that gambling is a serious problem for lots of folks, but still I have a really hard time fathoming how people can treat others like that. If I borrow even a few bucks from someone, I can't stop thinking about it until its paid back.
    I guess I wouldn't make a very good con artist :?
    Makes much more sense...

• EmBleve wrote:
    That sucks! A relative recently told me, "never lend someone money that you can't afford to lose". I've learned a couple really hard lessons recently involving loaning friends money. I have decided to not do it from now on unless there is some kind of agreement in writing. It sucks that it has to come to that...and that someone's word is no longer enough...but losing (in my case) a significant amount of money is hard. Hope you get your money back.
    "I am myself...like you, somehow."
    That sucks! A relative recently told me, "never lend someone money that you can't afford to lose". I've learned a couple really hard lessons recently involving loaning friends money. I have decided to not do it from now on unless there is some kind of agreement in writing. It sucks that it has to come to that...and that someone's word is no longer enough...but losing (in my case) a significant amount of money is hard. Hope you get your money back.
    Thanks. Yes, it is probably best not to do it. It was only $20 I loaned him but it's the principle. And he played the machine in the store I work in part time. :shock:
    if you have given them a reminder that they owe it to you and then they go and feed the poker machine, I hate to say it-but... yeah, probably need to let this one go.
    fuckers.

I know that gambling is a serious problem for lots of folks, but still I have a really hard time fathoming how people can treat others like that. If I borrow even a few bucks from someone, I can't stop thinking about it until its paid back.
    I guess I wouldn't make a very good con artist :?
    :lol: I don't think I would, either. I was rather surprised. I figure he must have needed it more than he thought I did. :?