Options

what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• Options
    How to convince the Mrs... that a trip to Berlin, Oslo, Stockholm and Copenhagen would be awesome eventhough she won't see me at night :lol:
    the same show ill do..so ..no need to say more.. 8-)
    Good... You tell her :P :lol:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,214
    How to convince the Mrs... that a trip to Berlin, Oslo, Stockholm and Copenhagen would be awesome eventhough she won't see me at night :lol:
    the same show ill do..so ..no need to say more.. 8-)
    Good... You tell her :P :lol:
    i fuckin will tell her.. :lol:
    or take with her..we can be all 4 together.. 8-)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    There is some nice eye candy roaming in my office today. 8-)
  • Options
    EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    It sometimes amazes me when I think about how much I knew about music and bands I liked when I was like 12, 13 years old, before anything such as the internet or youtube. I remember reading magazines and having cassettes and records, etc. Guess that was how.
  • Options
    one way ticket to Berlin
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    christmas vacation :mrgreen:
  • Options
    I'll take any job if it means I can tour...
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    i wonder if i can afford a trip to Europe :?
  • Options
    I'm sensing a theme around here lately. Everyone is in one way or another horny. :oops: :mrgreen:
  • Options
    I JUST WANT A GODDAMN ANNOUNCEMENT SO I CAN GET ON WITH MY EPIC HUFF AND HAVE A GOOD CRY. WHY OH WHY ARE TENCLUB DRAGGING IT OUT... AGAIN???

/rant
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    can you fel it now?
  • Options
    can you fell it now?
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,346
    sheila0225 wrote:
    I'm sensing a theme around here lately. Everyone is in one way or another horny. :oops: :mrgreen:

I'm sensing the same :lol: And it's not spring!
  • Options
    Leeze wrote:
    sheila0225 wrote:

I KNOW!! :lol:
  • Options
    sheila0225 wrote:
    Leeze wrote:
    sheila0225 wrote:

I quite enjoy it :mrgreen:
  • Options
    A bottle of Champaign,2 candles ,and an ambulance
  • Options
    How to deal with an overly forward repair guy, he has to come back to my apartment tonight....debating if I should put up my target sheets from the shooting range on the door.
  • Options
    RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    sheila0225 wrote:
    Leeze wrote:
    sheila0225 wrote:

I think its the anticipation of an annoucement. Show horny and horny are so many times the same thing. Just like show high and fuck high. :lol:
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    How to deal with an overly forward repair guy, he has to come back to my apartment tonight....debating if I should put up my target sheets from the shooting range on the door.

:lol: I would! and they would be framed...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    RKCNDY wrote:

:lol: I would! and they would be framed...
    heehee

Dude seriously gives me the creeps, always has. Last night he gave me a hug and tried to kiss my cheek. I'm like WTF?

AND he held my cat for hella long, I'm like dude yeah I know he's awesome. Put him down.

I might ask my dad to come by when he's there. It's not that I can't defend myself, I just don't want to clean up any blood.
  • Options
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    I think its the anticipation of an annoucement. Show horny and horny are so many times the same thing. Just like show high and fuck high. :lol:

All I know is spending Monday-Friday 1,200 miles away from my bed and wife is not just making my heart grow (fonder)
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    RYEzupSF wrote:

All I know is spending Monday-Friday 1,200 miles away from my bed and wife is not just making my heart grow (fonder)

Awe BD... I can imagine. :( I hope you guys will be together soon.

• Options
    RYEzupSF wrote:

Yup, distance is shitty when you're horny ... But it makes for great reunions :D Hang in there, BD!
  • Options
    Leeze wrote:
    RYEzupSF wrote:

Yup, distance is shitty when you're horny ... But it makes for great reunions :D Hang in there, BD!
    She's in so much trouble on Saturdays (and Sundays) :twisted:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    CareyCarey Posts: 2,361
    so much to do, so little time......
    "Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
  • Options
    Leeze wrote:

:lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    Leeze wrote:

:lol::lol: :thumbup:
  • Options
    GivenToLukinKPGivenToLukinKP Chicago Posts: 3,075
    Its become very, very apparent that I really shouldn't be taking the next 2 days off.

:? :?
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
  • Options

animal. :clap::clap::clap:

• Options
    Its become very, very apparent that I really shouldn't be taking the next 2 days off.

:? :?

You deserve it. Just take the time off.