what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    samjam wrote:

All I have to say about wrestling is that the children of a guy who used to be a big guy in the wrestling world go to the summer camp that I'm a counselor at. His youngest boy is batshit crazy :lol:
    yup, that sounds right, i'm thinking that i might need new roommates :?
  • NastasjaNastasja Posts: 9,668
    Just bought one boot :P
    You can spend your time alone, re-digesting past regrets,
    Or you can come to terms and realize
    You're the only one who can't forgive yourself
  • Already...
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • tremorstremors Posts: 8,051
    breakfast? or another coffee and cigarette? breakfast? or another coffee......
    Cancel my subscription to the Ressurection
    Send my credentials to the house of detention

lettherecordsplay1x.gif?t=1377796878
  • __ Posts: 6,651
    I can't wait to finish school!!
  • NastasjaNastasja Posts: 9,668
    Sleep is elusive
    You can spend your time alone, re-digesting past regrets,
    Or you can come to terms and realize
    You're the only one who can't forgive yourself
  • Reality is setting in...
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    RELIEF!

Vet just called, Sailor's biopsy results came back. Definitely not cancer, but an oil gland tumor. Excision is curative, and they got good margins, so his prognosis is excellent.

Had palpitations when I saw the vet's # come up on caller ID. Now I can exhale.

And now Sailor can focus on growing back the fur around his butt and tail. :lol: They had to shave him for the surgery, and he looks like a Lab crossed with one of those baboons with the pink butts.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    Rollings wrote:
    Confusion. I thought I just posted in this thread twice already, but I posted in the "What are you doing, right now?" and "How are you feeling, right now?" threads. :lol:

Not to be confused with the "how YOU doin'?" thread
    :lol:
    RELIEF!

Vet just called, Sailor's biopsy results came back. Definitely not cancer, but an oil gland tumor. Excision is curative, and they got good margins, so his prognosis is excellent.

And now Sailor can focus on growing back the fur around his butt and tail. :lol: They had to shave him for the surgery, and he looks like a Lab crossed with one of those baboons with the pink butts.
    :thumbup:
  • Wiggly
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    RELIEF!

:thumbup: ...I love those pink butted baboons.
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    lunch. I'm quite hungry today. :mrgreen:
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    RELIEF!

:thumbup: :thumbup:
  • two things...

I haven't been around here for a long time!

and

Vegas, baby! well, we leave on Sunday, but still...
    Need a tour Travel Agent??? Pick me :-)

Whatever you are, be a good one --Lincoln
    stalkers and creepers are the worst.
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    why are some guys just down right creepy?
  • stinker... 8-)
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Why must my boss consistently ask me to send her information that I've already sent her multiple times?? Organization!!! It is your friend!!!!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    RELIEF!

yay for Sailor! :D
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Mamasan23 wrote:
    Why must my boss consistently ask me to send her information that I've already sent her multiple times?? Organization!!! It is your friend!!!!

Ohhhh man my boss does this to me all the time. Drives me fucking nuts. It's like, I know you're busy, but get your shit together!
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    Why did I volunteer to help my friend make candy/chocolate this friday.... :)
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • AELARAAELARA Posts: 803
    I can't wait...
    I am mine!
  • CallawayCallaway Posts: 635
    BASKETBALL

Exhilarated! Pumped! Elated!

Headed to Value City Arena for the Ohio State/Duke basketball game. The only thing that I love more than a big OSU basketball game is going to see Pearl Jam live. If you see someone rockin' a Pearl Jam hoodie and an Ohio State basketball hat in the 3rd row........ :D
  • to moro mou
  • its really such a shame
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 4,957
    Wink wrote:
    BASKETBALL

Exhilarated! Pumped! Elated!

Headed to Value City Arena for the Ohio State/Duke basketball game.

Me too
  • CareyCarey Posts: 2,361
    sheila0225 wrote:

Ooooh, I was wondering this JUST the other day. I know one at the grocery store.....oh yah, and I married one, too....
    "Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    Carey wrote:
    sheila0225 wrote:

Ooooh, I was wondering this JUST the other day. I know one at the grocery store.....oh yah, and I married one, too....

haha...you are on a roll today
  • CareyCarey Posts: 2,361
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    Carey wrote:
    sheila0225 wrote:

haha...you are on a roll today

Well it's my wedding anniversary today! So we must celebrate with vigor. Who's in?
    "Can't buy what I want because it's free..."