• Options
    __ Posts: 6,651
    I hate not being able to sleep. :( :evil:
  • Options
    conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    bacon
  • Options
    stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    Conman now you got me thinking about bacon!
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • Options
    stargirl69 wrote:
    Conman now you got me thinking about bacon!
    :thumbup:
  • Options
    Should I go buy some :D
  • Options
    stargirl69 wrote:
    Should I go buy some :D
    do it
  • Options
    I'm heading out to the store then I'm kicking that bacons arse :D
  • Options
    "shit, haven't done that..."
    "need to remember that"
    "where's my list for that?"
    "why am I so nervous?"
    "hope he likes his present"
    "hope he turns up"
    "I wish it was Thursday already"
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    GivenToLukinKPGivenToLukinKP Chicago Posts: 3,076
    Suziemay wrote:
    i think my kitty might be sick :(

:cry::cry:
    Rani wrote:

how old?

i'm carefully watching over my dying dog, it is the least I can do...she gave me so much over 15 years. I miss those 4 hour hikes with my husky.

samjam wrote:
    :( Sorry to hear that, hope everything works out OK!

He's almost 8....

I know he's a cat so inherently lazy, but he spent the WHOLE day in bed yesterday....didn't get up until about 9pm...then he walked around all slow, kept smelling his food dish but not eating, and he just had that "look" in his eye like he wasn't right.
    Eventually he settled into the couch with me and wanted to be snuggled up and petted, but he wasn't purring; not like him at all.
    You know how sometimes you just sense something isnt right?

When I got up this morning he seemed to be a little better; was drinking water and didnt have that lost look in his eye. If I still feel like he isnt right I'll take him in on Wednesday when I am off of work. Im a little hesitant to run to the vet because earlier this year, I took my other cat in because she was projectile vomiting all over the house for 2 days, but $700 later, the vet deemed it just a sort of "kitty cold".
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    He's almost 8....

I know he's a cat so inherently lazy, but he spent the WHOLE day in bed yesterday....didn't get up until about 9pm...then he walked around all slow, kept smelling his food dish but not eating, and he just had that "look" in his eye like he wasn't right.
    Eventually he settled into the couch with me and wanted to be snuggled up and petted, but he wasn't purring; not like him at all.

When I got up this morning he seemed to be a little better; was drinking water and didnt have that lost look in his eye. If I still feel like he isnt right I'll take him in on Wednesday when I am off of work. Im a little hesitant to run to the vet because earlier this year, I took my other cat in because she was projectile vomiting all over the house for 2 days, but $700 later, the vet deemed it just a sort of "kitty cold".

Aww. I'm no kitty expert, but my parents have acquired 5 cats in the last 2 years (don't ask); one of them started acting strangely and it seemed like he had swollen glands in his neck area.. turned out he had an infection from getting into a fight. Anything swollen that you can tell on his body?

Hope he gets better soon.
  • Options
    of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    I want my bed back.
  • Options
    I want my life back
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."
  • Options
    CareyCarey Posts: 2,361
    sheila0225 wrote:
    I want my bed back.

:cry: I think I might be feeling you on this one.....
    "Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
  • Options
    EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    Suziemay wrote:
    He's almost 8....

Aww. I'm no kitty expert, but my parents have acquired 5 cats in the last 2 years (don't ask); one of them started acting strangely and it seemed like he had swollen glands in his neck area.. turned out he had an infection from getting into a fight. Anything swollen that you can tell on his body?

I hope he'll be alright!
  • Options
    Carey wrote:
    sheila0225 wrote:
    I want my bed back.

:cry: I think I might be feeling you on this one.....

Hope you are ok. It's a dreary, cold day here in Wisconsin and it's a perfect day to stay in bed.
  • Options
    hmm. Interesting. Truth shows itself eventually. Thanks for that. ;) Happy Monday peeps.
  • Options
    NastasjaNastasja Posts: 9,668
    How lovely: thanks to insomnia I started working at 3.30am
    You can spend your time alone, re-digesting past regrets,
    Or you can come to terms and realize
    You're the only one who can't forgive yourself
  • Options
    Better DanBetter Dan Posts: 5,684
    Thinking tht I'm digging myself deeper and deeper into a hole for being on here rather than working. :lol:
    2003: San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Seattle; 2005: Monterrey; 2006: Chicago 1 & 2, Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit; 2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa; 2009: Austin, LA 3 & 4, San Diego; 2010: Kansas City, St. Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis; 2011: PJ20 1 & 2; 2012: Missoula; 2013: Dallas, Oklahoma City, Seattle; 2014: Tulsa; 2016: Columbia, New York City 1 & 2; 2018: London, Seattle 1 & 2; 2021: Ohana; 2022: Oklahoma City
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    Chris Cornell tonight :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Suziemay wrote:

I didn't check for swollen parts specifically when I was petting him, but he usually gets a pretty thorough pet-down :) I will when I get home though now, for sure. My cats don't go outside, but you never know!
    Suziemay wrote:
    Chris Cornell tonight :mrgreen:

SUPER JEALOUS!
    Have fun :mrgreen::mrgreen:
    Makes much more sense...

2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
  • Options
    RaniRani Posts: 434
    Better Dan wrote:
    Thinking tht I'm digging myself deeper and deeper into a hole for being on here rather than working. :lol:

it is a huge time waster! :lol:
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    what im talking with Adam..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    It doesn't hurt,.. when I bleed
    But memories they eat me
    I've seen it all before,..
    Bring it on cause I'm no victim
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Chin up my Greek Brother!

Things have to look brighter...they just have too. ;)
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,404
    procrastination :D
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    the rest of my life
  • Options
    I don't want to hope for too much :?
  • Options
    monday, monday...can't trust that day...
  • Options
    how I'm hungry for a donut
  • Options
    I figured out a way to get away with wearing one earbud while working at my desk. Helps drown out the cereal muncher
    kp=happy camper :)
    Makes much more sense...