Options

what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• Options
    conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    i should probably start shopping for x-mas presents for my nephew/godson :?
  • Options
    GivenToLukinKPGivenToLukinKP Chicago Posts: 3,076
    conman wrote:
    i should probably start shopping for x-mas presents for my nephew/godson :?

I amazon.com just about everything I can for presents :)

I am a lazy christmas shopper! I just fucking HATE crowded malls/stores. and I can usually find a better deal online anyways.

good luck!
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    This thread just made me rediscover one of my Chris Cornell favorites... I did so many wrong, but right things with this song playing. 8-)
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    DS1119 wrote:
    This thread just made me rediscover one of my Chris Cornell favorites... I did so many wrong, but right things with this song playing. 8-)

Which one is that?
  • Options
    Suziemay wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

Which one is that?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TksqEIl1uxU

And even more to this one.... 8-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eW7vIz7oboM
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:
    Suziemay wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

Which one is that?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TksqEIl1uxU

And even more to this one.... 8-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eW7vIz7oboM

Aww love those! So.. at tonight's show, he was literally about to play Seasons, was just strumming some chords because he had just changed guitars and someone in the crowd went "SEASONS!!!" and Chris totally stopped and was like, "You can tell it's Seasons?" and then there was more cheering and Chris was like, "No really, you can tell it's Seasons from the tuning?". I couldn't hear what the guy said, but Chris was so impressed that anyone could tell that. Don't these guys know how much we study them? :lol::lol::lol:

Sunshower, and the entire Euphoria Morning album I LOVE. It's what got me into Chris Cornell. True story.
  • Options
  • Options
    surviving
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."
  • Options
    rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    turducken
  • Options
    of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    big doctor appointment tomorrow. Nerves are starting to set in. :|
  • Options
    sheila0225 wrote:
    Big prayers!!
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    unlost dogsunlost dogs Greater Boston Posts: 12,553
    sheila0225 wrote:
    Big prayers!!

AND LOTS OF POSITIVE VIBES!
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • Options
    a prayer to sheila0225
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."
  • Options
    sheila0225 wrote:

Good luck Sheila. Hugs. hug.gif
  • Options
    Everything BUT work, which is a problem..

Chris Cornell
    Need to pack
    Do I want those Led Zeppelin posters?
    Chris Cornell
    When will Pearl Jam play MSG again?
    Why is my skin peeling? :cry:
  • Options
    NastasjaNastasja Posts: 9,668
    I feel like writing an ode to my sleeping pill
    You can spend your time alone, re-digesting past regrets,
    Or you can come to terms and realize
    You're the only one who can't forgive yourself
  • Options
    Suziemay wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

Aww love those! So.. at tonight's show, he was literally about to play Seasons, was just strumming some chords because he had just changed guitars and someone in the crowd went "SEASONS!!!" and Chris totally stopped and was like, "You can tell it's Seasons?" and then there was more cheering and Chris was like, "No really, you can tell it's Seasons from the tuning?". I couldn't hear what the guy said, but Chris was so impressed that anyone could tell that. Don't these guys know how much we study them? :lol::lol::lol:

Sunshower, and the entire Euphoria Morning album I LOVE. It's what got me into Chris Cornell. True story.

can someone tell me which freaking songs these are? I cant get youtube at work and its bothering me :x

i listen to a Cornell mix when I go to bed just about every single night for the last month or so. LOVE it. Euphoria Morning- Disappearing One. Steel Rain. Flutter Girl. Pillow of your Bones. WHEN I'M DOWN.
    Carry On- Silence the Voices. YOU KNOW MY NAME. SAFE AND SOUND.
    okay i am just going to stop.
    ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Su, you are going to have to calm down with the Cornell shit around here because I am about to lose my mind.
    you are a terrible influence. :?
    :lol:
    Makes much more sense...

2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
  • Options
    EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    my boss hasn't brought up thursday yet...I hope for his sake that he doesn't assume I will be there. :shock:
  • Options
    Suziemay wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

can someone tell me which freaking songs these are? I cant get youtube at work and its bothering me :x

i listen to a Cornell mix when I go to bed just about every single night for the last month or so. LOVE it. Euphoria Morning- Disappearing One. Steel Rain. Flutter Girl. Pillow of your Bones. WHEN I'M DOWN.
    Carry On- Silence the Voices. YOU KNOW MY NAME. SAFE AND SOUND.
    okay i am just going to stop.
    ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Su, you are going to have to calm down with the Cornell shit around here because I am about to lose my mind.
    you are a terrible influence. :?
    :lol:

:oops: :oops: Never claimed to be anything but :lol::lol:

I have that streaming problem at work too Kelly. One of them is Seasons and the other is Sunshower :D Saw them last night, I think I might have caused DS1119 not to get any sleep :D:D
  • Options
    Suziemay wrote:
    I have that streaming problem at work too Kelly. One of them is Seasons and the other is Sunshower :D Saw them last night, I think I might have caused DS1119 not to get any sleep :D:D

:evil:
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:
    Suziemay wrote:

:evil:

Don't worry-- I'm fairly certain he doesn't really sleep anyways :D8-)
    Makes much more sense...

• Options
    of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    Holy balls!!! Thanks Suziemay. :wave: :mrgreen:
  • Options
    i can't find my no code cd :cry:
  • Options
    conman wrote:

I have no less than 5 copies :)
    if you can't find yours, PM me your addy and I'll send you one.
    Makes much more sense...

• Options
    London BridgeLondon Bridge USA Posts: 4,733
    conman wrote:

That's unacceptable....find it now :lol:
  • Options
    conman wrote:

I have no less than 5 copies :)
    if you can't find yours, PM me your addy and I'll send you one.
    thanks! i thought it was in my car but i might have brought it back in the house, i gotta check when i get home
  • Options
    conman wrote:

That's unacceptable....find it now :lol:
    :twisted:
  • Options
    Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    conman wrote:

!!!! Me too! I had mad search for it last weekend but no dice. There's a No Code thief out there and he's out for blood...
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    sheila0225 wrote:
    Holy balls!!! Thanks Suziemay. :wave: :mrgreen:

You're going to hate me too now :lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    conman wrote:

!!!! Me too! I had mad search for it last weekend but no dice. There's a No Code thief out there and he's out for blood...
    if i find out who it is, we're gonna fight :twisted: