what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• The thought that this life is beautiful.. everything about it, good or bad, is magical.. and I am so fortunate to be here, right now.. and if I am loved by others, I will truly live forever.. life rules!!
    hmmm..beautiful...
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • thesewordselopethesewordselope Posts: 781
    edited November 2011
    How badly I needed this weekend,...feeling refreshed :)
    Post edited by thesewordselope on
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    I needed this weekend,...feeling refreshed :)
    what did you do?
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • I needed this weekend,...feeling refreshed :)
    what did you do?

Saw a local band with my friend on Friday night and then spent some much needed time with my 2 sisters :)
    I needed this weekend,...feeling refreshed :)
    what did you do?

Saw a local band with my friend on Friday night and then spent some much needed time with my 2 sisters :)
    that sounds lovely!

on my mind...

spending time with my brother.. he is good shit...
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • prismprism Posts: 2,440
    wtf am i fixing for thanksgiving?

daughter is vegetarian, d-in-law is allergic to soy, son (former vegan) will eat almost anything 'cept sweet taters, i'm don't mind either turkey ot tofurkey (just don't do red meat) ..... the only one that isn't picky is the grandkidlet toddler guy :?
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    angels share laughter
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
  • I need a hair cut,... it is half way down my back when it is up in a ponytail :o
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    that was magical
    conman wrote:
    that was magical
    what did you see tonight?
  • Christmas Tree..
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    conman wrote:
    that was magical
    a girl
  • conman wrote:
    conman wrote:
    that was magical
    a girl
    did you talk to her?? ;)
    conman wrote:
    conman wrote:
    that was magical
    a girl
    awww shit!!! first date? or is this a continuation?? did you get to kiss her?
  • I need a hair cut,... it is half way down my back when it is up in a ponytail :o
    :shock: ,dont do that..your hair rocks!!
    i've known her for a while but she was out of town for a couple of weeks and came back early without telling me

she came over and well... she barely had both feet in the door before she started ripping my clothes off 8-)
  • conman wrote:
    i've known her for a while but she was out of town for a couple of weeks and came back early without telling me

she came over and well... she barely had both feet in the door before she started ripping my clothes off 8-)
    :clap::clap::clap:
    Finally! ;):lol:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • conman wrote:

:clap::clap::clap:
    Finally! ;):lol:
    :lol::lol:
    Hell yeah!!! I love me an aggressive woman!! Way to go Conman!!!! I hope you were equally as aggressive and sexy!! Is she still there?
    Hell yeah!!! I love me an aggressive woman!! Way to go Conman!!!! I hope you were equally as aggressive and sexy!! Is she still there?
    no she had to go on base and check in from leave
    conman wrote:
    no she had to go on base and check in from leave
    It makes me feel so good that our service men and women are getting it on.. MAKE LOVE NOT WAR!!!! :D
  • this kid....is SPECIAL....i mean.....in the most unique way...
    Amazing..

fuck yeah for AIRMAN!!!!
  • samjamsamjam Posts: 9,283
    Watch the Giants game or start writing a paper that's due Tuesday?
    Giants it is! :D
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
  • i think my kitty might be sick :(
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
  • SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,168
    i think my kitty might be sick :(

:cry::cry:
  • i need to find a way
  • RaniRani Posts: 434

how old?

i'm carefully watching over my dying dog, it is the least I can do...she gave me so much over 15 years. I miss those 4 hour hikes with my husky.

• samjamsamjam Posts: 9,283
    :( Sorry to hear that, hope everything works out OK!
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • Tired much!
    PJ Manchester MEN - 20.06.12
    PJ Manchester MEN - 21.06.12