Options

what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• Options
    EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    Rani wrote:
    EmBleve wrote:
    Rest in peace, Early. I love you and you will be with me always. :cry: Run free. 3/17/94-11/3/11
    (he has known and loved Pearl Jam his whole life).

:(

is this your dog? in any case, so sorry :(
    My cat. :( And thank you so much. Very hard.
    p.s. I love your shirt, I have one just like it. :D
  • Options
    of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    sheila0225 wrote:
    They make medication for that ;):lol:

On my mind: sweet sweet weekend...how I've missed you

yeah it's called skinny girl or riesling. :lol:

on my mind.... :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    Oh I think that might be just the thing for tonight! :mrgreen:

It's on my menu for tonight. for sure! :mrgreen:

Some Oko and some Skinny Girl.
  • Options
    Day 7
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    Day 7

:shock: :?

Keep hope alive, man!!!
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • Options
    rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    Day 7

wow, that sucks.
  • Options
    Day 7

Good gosh. Nothing like them taking their sweet ass time.
  • Options
    NastasjaNastasja Posts: 9,668
    Received my PJ20 DVD :)
    You can spend your time alone, re-digesting past regrets,
    Or you can come to terms and realize
    You're the only one who can't forgive yourself
  • Options
    RaniRani Posts: 434
    EmBleve wrote:
    Rani wrote:
    EmBleve wrote:
    Rest in peace, Early. I love you and you will be with me always. :cry: Run free. 3/17/94-11/3/11
    (he has known and loved Pearl Jam his whole life).

:(

is this your dog? in any case, so sorry :(
    My cat. :( And thank you so much. Very hard.
    p.s. I love your shirt, I have one just like it. :D

Hi again...sorry about your cat Early...your cat lived to be nearly 18!! Wow! Hope you're OK as I am sure there huge void that is left empty. Be strong and of course your Early will live on in you :)

I have a siberian husky born Feb 25/96...I just saved her life as I've could have chosen a cheap needle for her last week. I don't regret it one bit as it was not her time. She has sprung back to life miraculously... a week ago her gums were blue and was dependent on an oxygen tank.

I love the mookie shirt...too bad I've haven't seen 10C make them in while. Mine is so old now and falling apart around the letters/numbers.
  • Options
    EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    Rani wrote:
    Hi again...sorry about your cat Early...your cat lived to be nearly 18!! Wow! Hope you're OK as I am sure there huge void that is left empty. Be strong and of course your Early will live on in you :)

I have a siberian husky born Feb 25/96...I just saved her life as I've could have chosen a cheap needle for her last week. I don't regret it one bit as it was not her time. She has sprung back to life miraculously... a week ago her gums were blue and was dependent on an oxygen tank.

I love the mookie shirt...too bad I've haven't seen 10C make them in while. Mine is so old now and falling apart around the letters/numbers.
    Thanks again. Yes, he lived a long life, and he had a stroke last week (he had not been well for many months before that-the vet thought he had a brain lesion of some sort) and has just deteriorated very rapidly; his systems had begun to shut down and I just could not bear to see him suffer any longer. It was one of the hardest decisions and moments in my life. I wanted him to just die peacefully at home, but that would have been torture for both of us and amounted to me watching him starve to death basically. But yes, he will always live on in my heart, and I will have his ashes with me forever wherever I am. I'm glad that your husky is doing well, that's an inspiring story. I'm glad you brought him back! :) I hope he continues to be well.
    And yes, the mookie shirt...I've had mine for a very long time as well. The stitching has long since come loose at the bottom hem but I still love it. :mrgreen: Thanks again.
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,138
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,491
    My First Lady
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,544
    What to get my sister for her birthday

She's gonna be 26, she's a teacher.

Any suggestions?? :)
  • Options
    My First Lady

did they make you president of Greece?
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 36,451
    getting fingerprinted and passing these next three tests for temp cdl's. crunch time with no wiggle room.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    mickeyrat wrote:
    getting fingerprinted and passing these next three tests for temp cdl's. crunch time with no wiggle room.

who's fingers did you steal?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 36,451
    81 wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

who's fingers did you steal?
    not sure. we'll find out after the prints come back.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    i just wanna crawl in a hole and friggen cry today.
  • Options
    ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    sheila0225 wrote:

lots of hugs, sheila
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • Options
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    My First Lady

campaign is on..
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    My First Lady

campaign is on..
    Why now you don't voting?
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    sheila0225 wrote:

lots of hugs, sheila
    Big time!!!
    You were so there for me and Logan!!
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    Why now you don't voting?
    im getting my votes in......cookies.. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    Aaaaargh!
    I wish I could have cuddles/snuggles, alcohol, nommy food, pj on the tele....
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    whew this week was busy as fuck, glad it's finally over
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    Faithful Ale
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    THE POWER IS ON!!!!!!!!!!!!
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options

nice! service worth waiting for :mrgreen:
  • Options
    :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: Good things come to those who wait patiently.
  • Options
    a burger and some wine. :mrgreen: