Options

what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• Options
    afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    I just realized Pearl Jam and Snoop Dogg are both touring Brasil right now and if by some miracle Snoop were to join PJ on stage one night I'm wondering what they would perform and imagining how ridiculous it would be.
    "yo yo yo check it out... I'm at home drawin pictures of mountain tizzle tops...my boy jeremy spoke in da class today..."

That would be amazing...I'm thinking a new version of Animal...
    "1,2,3,4,5 against 1...snoopy dogg in the mother f&^*in' house...I'd rather be with a... (so many possibilities for snoop to fill in the blank here :lol: )
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Options
    Leeze wrote:
    Wow, our guy sings really fuckin good, too!
    :lol:
    :lol::lol:
  • Options
    RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    afroannnie wrote:
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    I just realized Pearl Jam and Snoop Dogg are both touring Brasil right now and if by some miracle Snoop were to join PJ on stage one night I'm wondering what they would perform and imagining how ridiculous it would be.
    "yo yo yo check it out... I'm at home drawin pictures of mountain tizzle tops...my boy jeremy spoke in da class today..."

"1,2,3,4,5 against 1...snoopy dogg in the mother f&^*in' house...I'd rather be with a... (so many possibilities for snoop to fill in the blank here :lol: )

I can't stop. Every song that comes to my head I'm putting a Snoop spin on. Severed Hand might be my favorite. "a preterfuckinnatural other plane with the pizz-ower to maintain."

I think I need help.
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • Options
    wine, dinner, time together.....
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:
    RYEzupSF wrote:

I can't stop. Every song that comes to my head I'm putting a Snoop spin on. Severed Hand might be my favorite. "a preterfuckinnatural other plane with the pizz-ower to maintain."

I think I need help.

You've got me doing it too...I have a sweet mix of Out of my Mind and Gin & Juice running through my head right now :? :lol:
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    wine, dinner, time together.....
    thanks..i feel the same.. :mrgreen:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    NastasjaNastasja Posts: 9,668
    is it bedtime yet?
    You can spend your time alone, re-digesting past regrets,
    Or you can come to terms and realize
    You're the only one who can't forgive yourself
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,347
  • Options
    Heading out to see the Pixies. Hubby is wearing Tboz's PJF5 shirt- represent!!!
  • Options
    mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    fighting a bad cold/cough.... its going to be a long night :(

Nyquil
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • Options
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206

very nice - never get tired of this one... :thumbup:
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • Options
    its amazing....fuck me...
  • Options
    how can i sleep after this..omg..
  • Options
    AyedavanitaAyedavanita Posts: 1,443
    How much I love my kids.
    Spaghetti and my special one.
    College football.
    "You think I got my eyes closed but I'm lookin' at you the whole fuckin' time..."
  • Options
    Adam..need help..come and fuckin punch me brother..
  • Options
    of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    Should I stay or should I go now
  • Options
    RaniRani Posts: 434
    I'm thinking why did I fall asleep at 9pm...it makes me wide awake at 3 am, which I thought was 4 am...

:shock:
  • Options
    Getting ready for that little trip to Berlin. I hope that fuckin navigation software on the iPhone doesn't let me down :lol:
  • Options
    myramyra Posts: 1,257
    Leeze wrote:
    Getting ready for that little trip to Berlin. I hope that fuckin navigation software on the iPhone doesn't let me down :lol:

This reminds me how bad I want to go back to Berlin one day ... Enjoy !!
    BTW, which app do you use ? I was thinking of possibly getting one and started comparing them all. Or is it just Maps you're using ?
  • Options
    The app is called navfree, but I'm going to use it today for the first time ... I had a Nokia with the perfectly working ovi on it before. We'll see :)

It will be good times - I'm going to see Bush tomorrow and will meet friends and family and maybe a 10c member :)

More important at the moment - which kind colour of nailpolish am I to put on - red, grey or golden? Decisions, decisions :lol:
  • Options
    myramyra Posts: 1,257
    Leeze wrote:
    The app is called navfree, but I'm going to use it today for the first time ... I had a Nokia with the perfectly working ovi on it before. We'll see :)

It will be good times - I'm going to see Bush tomorrow and will meet friends and family and maybe a 10c member :)

More important at the moment - which kind colour of nailpolish am I to put on - red, grey or golden? Decisions, decisions :lol:

That's easy : Grey !
    http://www.sephora.fr/Maquillage/Ongles ... les/P96354

:D

Trickier : what are you gonna wear, and what bag do you take ? :lol:

If the app lets you down, you'll revert to Maps. You'll be fine !
  • Options
    myra wrote:
    Leeze wrote:

That's easy : Grey !
    http://www.sephora.fr/Maquillage/Ongles ... les/P96354

:D

Trickier : what are you gonna wear, and what bag do you take ? :lol:

If the app lets you down, you'll revert to Maps. You'll be fine !

That's a nice colour! I settled for ravishing Kook-A-Mango, though :D

13332698.jpg
  • Options
    Nothing worth mentioning
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    Thinking about what might have been...
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,265
    I'm not looking forward to tomorrow..
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • Options
  • Options
    stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    dottles wrote:

Me too ... but want to know why after so long :?
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • Options
    of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    Waking up with him being the first thing popping into my head
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    stargirl69 wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Me too ... but want to know why after so long :?

It's funny how these things creep up after what can be a long time...
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii.