what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• normnorm Posts: 31,146
    why is Schwarzenegger at the nba all star game?
  • NastasjaNastasja Posts: 9,668
    Being in Vancouver and for once not bored :)
    You can spend your time alone, re-digesting past regrets,
    Or you can come to terms and realize
    You're the only one who can't forgive yourself
  • jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    Let's get pissed!!!
    axemurdererer
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • __ Posts: 6,651
    I HATE Dell. :evil: :cry: :evil:
  • How much of a fool you took me for
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
  • NastasjaNastasja Posts: 9,668
    The Communist Manifesto and Cryptload
    You can spend your time alone, re-digesting past regrets,
    Or you can come to terms and realize
    You're the only one who can't forgive yourself
  • the poor guy from Georgia that die in vancouver games
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    My family arguing over my Grandfathers funeral arrangements and the fact it is Valentines Day, and I am not one of the lucky ones...
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    When my friend said she would give me the money back she owes me did she really mean it.
    I think (or maybe hope) I am being paranoid, I hear people mentioning my name in conversations (currently my Nan downnstairs talking to a family friend) and presume they are running me down...
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Claireack wrote:
    When my friend said she would give me the money back she owes me did she really mean it.
    fiends + $ = :cry: never a borrower nor a lender be.
    fiends + $ = never a borrower nor a lender be.

Currently been waiting 2 1/2 years for it, not overly optimistic :(
  • Claireack wrote:
    No work tommorrow!! Yippee :D
    go ahead,rub it in...meanie! :lol:
    Claireack wrote:
    No work tommorrow!! Yippee :D
    go ahead,rub it in...meanie! :lol:

:lol: I thought the same thing! Mind you Claire does have to look at feet all day...

I might have to see a podiatrist but I keep putting off making an appointment, it seems unfair for them to have to look at my feet!
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    I'm relieved that today went well. :)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • grgrgrg
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    It's taking care of the one thing I have total control over, and that's getting into the best shape I can ;)

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • It's taking care of the one thing I have total control over, and that's getting into the best shape I can ;)
    you go girl!
  • cbf

cbf

cbf

cbf

cbf

cbf

cbf

cbf

cbf

cbf
    wah
    cbf

cbf

cbf

cbf

cbf

cbf

cbf

cbf

cbf

cbf
    :eh: say what? :?

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • JoJo Posts: 2,098
    cbf

cbf

cbf

cbf

cbf

cbf

cbf

cbf

cbf

cbf

I have a Poster That is Aussie, over that. :)
    seliger21.jpg :thumbup: ;)

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
    Damn good HSB, damn good! :D:D

(bit spooky - just replied to you somewhere else with the same person)
    seliger21.jpg :thumbup: ;)

He filmed Alice in Wonderland near me, oh and another film, I forget which now.
    Some friends got to meet him and said he is a very lovely bloke, he bought all the people he was working with a little gift each from a local shop.
    I think he may be rolling something :? I can't imagine, what it could be though ;):mrgreen:

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • one have a spare,one searching on...ill drink with both beer in Belfast.... :D
    tiredness, in need of a hug from a friend who gives the best hugs but he's gone away to see his family, and pondering if I will get through this week...
    I want to see Pearl Jam dammitt!!!

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
    I want to see Pearl Jam dammitt!!!
    Come to Europe and come touring with us!
    It's one of the things making me smile at the minute, knowing that June is just around the corner :)