what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    i wanna get drunk.. :lol::lol:

Seconded! :thumbup:

thirded!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    dottles wrote:
    My Grandads funeral is this afternoon, and I don't think I am going to cope with it.

When I saw you name on here, I remembered that it was today. Hang on in there, remember the good times and use it as a way of saying goodbye to him. At my brother in laws cremation, all the kids had balloons that they tied messages too and realeased after the ceremony, it was a lovely way to say goodbye. Just an idea.

Hope it goes as well as it can do, take care {hug}.
    I have a really terrible hangover :sick:
  • nice thoughts everyone..now bring the alchohol.. :lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • FrannyFranny Posts: 2,054
    Twist.....craaaack///spsssssssssshhhhhhhhhh////gulp gulp gulp gulp.......ahhhhhhhhhhhhh That was a cc & dry!!! Hail the alcohol!!!! :lol:
  • I need wine... 8-)
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
    now bring the alchohol..
    Twist.....craaaack///spsssssssssshhhhhhhhhh////gulp gulp gulp gulp.......ahhhhhhhhhhhhh That was a cc & dry!!! Hail the alcohol!!!!
    I need wine...

Seriously, currently being in the day after of vodka & wine (not in the same glass), I recommend.....

Don't do it! I feel like crap!

I also ate too much spinach and by the looks of it, my body has not digested it one iota :(
  • Claireack wrote:
    now bring the alchohol..
    Twist.....craaaack///spsssssssssshhhhhhhhhh////gulp gulp gulp gulp.......ahhhhhhhhhhhhh That was a cc & dry!!! Hail the alcohol!!!!
    I need wine...

Seriously, currently being in the day after of vodka & wine (not in the same glass), I recommend.....

Don't do it! I feel like crap!

I also ate too much spinach and by the looks of it, my body has not digested it one iota :(
    its not the same when u are 20 like me and 17 like Sian..we hold better :roll:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    :lol:

Yes D, ageing is a terrible thing! {{sits back in a rocking chair, rocking gently, blanket over my legs and a cup of tea in my hand}} :D
  • Claireack wrote:

Yes D, ageing is a terrible thing! {{sits back in a rocking chair, rocking gently, blanket over my legs and a cup of tea in my hand}} :D
    and if u was American + a hotdog!!!!
  • FrannyFranny Posts: 2,054
    Claireack wrote:

BAhahahhaha.... It's the wine...evil, evil stuff! :twisted: I can't touch the stuff, get a migraine after half a glass...obviously something in it doesn't agree with me. So I'll stick to my CC....and the ocassional jagermiester
  • pickupyourwillpickupyourwill Posts: 3,135
    edited February 2010
    and now the guilt sets in :oops:
    Post edited by pickupyourwill on
  • I want some fried chicken.
    The oceans made me, but who came up with love?

"You put some udder cream on that shit?" ~EV 5/17/10
  • dottles wrote:
    i wanna get drunk.. :lol::lol:

Seconded! :thumbup:

thirded!
    Exactly what I came here to say....3 hours....such a long time to wait
    All I have to do is revel in the everyday....then do it again tomorrow

They say every sin is deadly but I believe they may be wrong...I'm guilty of all seven and I don't feel too bad at all
  • 1 more hour until...

staycation!!!
    9 whole days of at-home, do-whatever-we-want, sleep-as-late-as-we want...pure BLISS!
    well, not every minute...have a few not-so-fun things to take care of, but so what? 9 days to ourselves. 9. whole. days.

yes, i am looking forward to it a bit. ;)

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

let me know if anything happens in pj land please...and yes, i'll check in with my weigh-in for the diet thread monday, otherwise...seeya all march 1st! 8-)
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

1 more hour until...

staycation!!!
    9 whole days of at-home, do-whatever-we-want, sleep-as-late-as-we want...pure BLISS!
    well, not every minute...have a few not-so-fun things to take care of, but so what? 9 days to ourselves. 9. whole. days.

yes, i am looking forward to it a bit. ;)

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

let me know if anything happens in pj land please...and yes, i'll check in with my weigh-in for the diet thread monday, otherwise...seeya all march 1st! 8-)

Have a great time D2D!!! Feet up, nice book and something good to drink. See you soon :D
  • I want something salty...chips...popcorn...hmmm although popcorn is a bitch right now with braces but still I need a snack and I am not supposed to be snacking but once can't hurt :D
    tiredness and relief
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • I've never felt like this.
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
  • at my parents terrible party full of people i dont know...kill me
    and fuck me if I say somethin you dont wanna hear, fuck me!
    and fuck me if you only hear what you wanna hear
    fuck me...if I care...but im not leavin here
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    thankful for what we have know and love
  • I think that people who like to loudly and publicly emphasize the difference between dumb and stupid have never had to deal with serious depression. Serious depression can cripple a person's ability to function right.
    it can take years of therapy to sort through for that person. depression and taking anti-depressants is not a cop-out. it is a sign that the person is working on themselves and trying to take care of the problem. I wish that therapy and anti-depressants weren't looked on so harshly by the majority of America.
  • pickupyourwillpickupyourwill Posts: 3,135
    edited February 2010
    Post edited by pickupyourwill on
  • LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    Erica.

8-)
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,411
    music.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    Spring :D

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • i'm bored but too lazy to do anything about it :?
    wah
  • PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    I've got to get ready for the gym :D

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
    if jack daniels can dry your skin out....