what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,411
    man, we need to go grocery shopping! this is ridiculous!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    why people are driving in this blizzard :crazy:
    there are a lot of people like that :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: on the roads right now :roll: :roll:

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
    It's snowing here in the Granite State right now :o

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • need to clean this room...grrgrg
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    need to clean this room...grrgrg
    Did you find me on facebook?

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,182
    The DC/METRO area has Now become Montana/North Dakota and I NOW have to go ou there and DIG! With drifting snow and freezing snow I hope this isn't my last post. :shock: Stay safe peeps.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• g under pg under p Posts: 18,182
    Well I made through our Siberian weather we have here and I had to call in reinforcements. My 13 daughter came out and helped me quite a bit with the driveway. After we were done took her 4 wheeling to Lowes Parking lot and gave her first ever driving lesson. She did very well I must say, not a soul to be found and we drove an oval like Daytona.

It was great and she seemed to love it, now it's time to feed her. :D

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• LizardjamLizardjam Posts: 1,121
    When does it get better? :|
    bugs in the way...I feel about you

"New music, new friends. Pearl Jam."

I like our socks. I hear we make a fine sock. I always say, You might not love our records, but I think you'll like our socks. - Stone

"This record is us speaking out in class." -EV on PJ
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,891
    Lizardjam wrote:
    When does it get better? :|
    Good question. I wish I had the answer for both of us.

As for the thread title - MY BACK!!!!!!!
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • wondering why so many movies make light of divorce...in the end it might of been the best thing to happen to me... but during the process it was the worst
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
    wondering why so many movies make light of divorce...in the end it might of been the best thing to happen to me... but during the process it was the worst
    +1 on the(third) last part and GOOD FOR YOU!!!!!! on the second part.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • mickeyrat wrote:
    wondering why so many movies make light of divorce...in the end it might of been the best thing to happen to me... but during the process it was the worst
    the hardest part is being from a family where no one gets divorced... my parents have been married fr 40 years and together for 46 (met at 14), my grandmother stayed with my grandfather even though he had a girlfriend for 15 years... I felt like no one understood in my family (and honestly, no one did/does).
    mickeyrat wrote:
    the hardest part is being from a family where no one gets divorced... my parents have been married fr 40 years and together for 46 (met at 14), my grandmother stayed with my grandfather even though he had a girlfriend for 15 years... I felt like no one understood in my family (and honestly, no one did/does).
    Thats why you have us. ;) I remember most of those threads!!

In my family EVERY one BUT Gparents , divorced. I had really hoped to be like them. Unfortunately she had other ideas. C'est la vie.

• mickeyrat wrote:

In my family EVERY one BUT Gparents , divorced. I had really hoped to be like them. Unfortunately she had other ideas. C'est la vie.
    it seems like everyone has their own ideas... trying to figure those ideas out is what's on my mind! there's a few things I just can't wrap my mind around and I can't stop thinking it.
    mickeyrat wrote:

it seems like everyone has their own ideas... trying to figure those ideas out is what's on my mind! there's a few things I just can't wrap my mind around and I can't stop thinking it.
    Thatsa why you have us!! ;)
    Is there an echo in here? :lol: Spit it out!!!!

• mickeyrat wrote:
    haha.... there are somethings that are better just bouncing around in my head until they drive me bonkers :P

now I'm wondering if I should use 2 vacation days in order to travel to see Cinnamon Girl again :D
    mickeyrat wrote:
    haha.... there are somethings that are better just bouncing around in my head until they drive me bonkers :P

now I'm wondering if I should use 2 vacation days in order to travel to see Cinnamon Girl again :D
    I vote yes. Yes you should use 2. :D

• mickeyrat wrote:
    then I'd have 6 whole days to galavant around Canada with her!!!
    now... what should we do while I'm there!!??
    mickeyrat wrote:
    then I'd have 6 whole days to galavant around Canada with her!!!
    now... what should we do while I'm there!!??
    That I have no clue about. I'm in Ohio. WHAT do they do in canada? Thats what SHOULD be on your mind!!!!! :lol:

• mickeyrat wrote:
    That I have no clue about. I'm in Ohio. WHAT do they do in canada? Thats what SHOULD be on your mind!!!!! :lol:
    she has her kids that weekend... so things are limited on what we can do. I'm just torn on taking those vacation days so early in the year.
    mickeyrat wrote:
    she has her kids that weekend... so things are limited on what we can do. I'm just torn on taking those vacation days so early in the year.
    Why? It's not like you'll need them for a PJ tour or something!!! :mrgreen:

• mickeyrat wrote:
    Why? It's not like you'll need them for a PJ tour or something!!! :mrgreen:
    I hope that's what I'm saving them for... either that or a kick ass vacation I can't afford at the end of the year!
  • free bird!!!
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • out into two feet of snow and freezing wind to spend 2 hours digging my car out,just so i can go to work :cry:
  • FrannyFranny Posts: 2,054
    I am cranky. Damned cake. Friggin dog is gunna cop it if he keeps barking at geckos... a bucket of water that is...o h and I am super grumpy smiley-angry021.gif
  • mr.pinkmr.pink Posts: 362
    in the grocery store tonight, in the check out line looking at the carts before and after mine, looking at the people before and after me... I spent a fifth of what they did, my groceries will last three times as long (even eating the massive quanities that I am), and is incomparably more nutritious.... and looking at them.... ahhh deep breath....
    Twenty-ten watch it go to fire!!!
  • I'd Rather be in a PEARL JAM CONCERT!!!
  • hum,bug..back to work :roll:
  • hum,bug..back to work :roll: