what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• you and i
  • PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    I think I'm going to watch a little tv, and maybe do some reading after.... ;):mrgreen:

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • going to sleep early. good night john boy.
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,182
    I'm done digging out from the apocalyptic snowstorm that hit the DC Metro area.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    How deep was the snow g under p? :geek:
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
    justam wrote:

Between 24-30 inches it was no joke. It's suppose to drop to 7 degrees tonight I hope we don't lose power all the weighted down tree limbs. My Boston snow experience has paid off big time today. :D

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    g under p wrote:
    justam wrote:

Between 24-30 inches it was no joke. It's suppose to drop to 7 degrees tonight I hope we don't lose power all the weighted down tree limbs. My Boston snow experience has paid off big time today. :D

Peace
    :D

There's something peaceful about being in a big snow storm though. Especially late at night.
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
    justam wrote:
    g under p wrote:
    justam wrote:

Peace
    :D

There's something peaceful about being in a big snow storm though. Especially late at night.

Oh no doubt and that was the case last night there was nothing like it. I went out about 2 am after a foot had fallen and i took a walk down the street and it was absolutely beautiful. Cold and windy but just beautiful. Now I look back I don't know why I didn't video some of it. :( We won't have a snowfall like that around here for years to come, just watch.

Peace

• FrannyFranny Posts: 2,054
    needto feed the dog and make dinner. ho hum :roll:
  • im so fuckin angry
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    im so fuckin angry

Hope you're ok D, how come you're angry?
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • im so fuckin angry
    just tell me who it is dimitris,and i'll catch the next flight to greece and kick their ass for you 8-)
  • NastasjaNastasja Posts: 9,668
    im so fuckin angry

yes, tell me, too....
    Hope there's no bigger problem......
    You can spend your time alone, re-digesting past regrets,
    Or you can come to terms and realize
    You're the only one who can't forgive yourself
  • Need to finish my personal statement for my university application so i can send it off tomorrow.

Also the pizza that's on its way to my door :D
  • Need to finish my personal statement for my university application so i can send it off tomorrow.

pizza..you guy's get good pizza over there?

Dominoe's :D

that's not pizza dude :lol: pizza is made buy some fat itilian guy named luigi,and good pizza never comes in 30 minutes or less,a place with good pizza will have you waiting ....because they're busy.come to philly.i'll show you some good pizza.
    Need to finish my personal statement for my university application so i can send it off tomorrow.

I had Domino's last night, let the side down tho as I had a New Yorker rather than BBQ!
    Dave did you get away with the spillage last night?
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dottles wrote:

I had Domino's last night, let the side down tho as I had a New Yorker rather than BBQ!

Yeah soon dried up :D

Suprisingly wasn't really drunk considering i was out for 8 hours. No hangover too.
    dottles wrote:

Yeah soon dried up :D

Suprisingly wasn't really drunk considering i was out for 8 hours. No hangover too.

That's good going my friend! Hope the personal statement is going as well :D
  • Steady progress. I may email it to you at work tomorrow if thats OK? Just a quick read and advice?
    Steady progress. I may email it to you at work tomorrow if thats OK? Just a quick read and advice?

Yeah, of course :D I'm sure it will be fine tho.
  • that's not pizza dude :lol: pizza is made buy some fat itilian guy named luigi,and good pizza never comes in 30 minutes or less,a place with good pizza will have you waiting ....because they're busy.come to philly.i'll show you some good pizza.

Very true but i need a delivery.

There is a great resteraunt we have that serve fresh, 'proper' pizzas in town. Out of this world.
  • that's not pizza dude :lol: pizza is made buy some fat itilian guy named luigi,and good pizza never comes in 30 minutes or less,a place with good pizza will have you waiting ....because they're busy.come to philly.i'll show you some good pizza.

Very true but i need a delivery.

There is a great resteraunt we have that serve fresh, 'proper' pizzas in town. Out of this world.
    i stand corrected.but i was just teezing anyway :D
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    nite nite termite
    waiting...and I am rubbish at waiting especially for news I don't want to hear...
  • electronblueelectronblue WPB Florida Posts: 3,460
    my dear mom

her dog

my blood test results

my job
    "Forgive every being,
    the bad feelings 
    it's just me"

• megatronmegatron Posts: 3,420
    how many times can you fall in love?..
  • iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    should have posted this yesterday when my husband was watching the teen movie "bring it on"...he likes the blonde from heroes named Hayden ? Well I wanted to squash Beyonce Knowles' sister's character like a bug. She would not have lasted 2 seconds at my high school. Also, her hair was so big, I bet her neck ached.
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more