what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• Options
    iamicaiamica Chicago Posts: 2,628
    Juan Godoy wrote:

Congrats!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
    let's hope you get the part!

Gracias. :mrgreen:
    Chicago 2000 : Chicago 2003 : Chicago 2006 : Summerfest 2006 : Lollapalooza 2007 : Chicago 2009 : Noblesville (Indy) 2010 : PJ20 (East Troy) 2011 : Wrigley Field 2013 : Milwaukee (Yield) 2014 : Wrigley Field 2016
  • Options
    AyedavanitaAyedavanita Posts: 1,443
    iamica...............
    Just noticed your picture...that is TOO good!!!
    "You think I got my eyes closed but I'm lookin' at you the whole fuckin' time..."
  • Options
    iamicaiamica Chicago Posts: 2,628
    iamica...............
    Just noticed your picture...that is TOO good!!!

Thanks! Supersara made it in the "Pearl Jam with cats" thread, and I made it my avatar after laughing my butt off for about 10 minutes the first time I saw it.
    Chicago 2000 : Chicago 2003 : Chicago 2006 : Summerfest 2006 : Lollapalooza 2007 : Chicago 2009 : Noblesville (Indy) 2010 : PJ20 (East Troy) 2011 : Wrigley Field 2013 : Milwaukee (Yield) 2014 : Wrigley Field 2016
  • Options
    of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    I'm still shocked that I can run a mile in 7 mins. Holy balls! Maybe I will be able to do a 5k in two weeks. :?
  • Options
    rival.rival. Chicago Posts: 7,776
    sheila0225 wrote:
    I'm still shocked that I can run a mile in 7 mins. Holy balls! Maybe I will be able to do a 5k in two weeks. :?

nice work! sign up for the 5K! feels very rewarding!
  • Options
    GivenToLukinKPGivenToLukinKP Chicago Posts: 3,075
    iamica wrote:
    iamica wrote:
    I have an audition tonight...I'm freaking nervous. :?

why did i JUST now notice that cat in your avatar? :lol::lol:

Good luck tonight girl!! Whats the audition for?

Thanks. :mrgreen: It was for a play, I do a ton of theater. Whether or not I get the part, I feel like I nailed the audition. so it all went well.

Very cool!! Good luck to you!! :)
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    yeah, I gotta go
  • Options
    "to all the people in the back!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

watching pj20 again. this part cracks me up! :lol:
    Makes much more sense...

2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
  • Options
    CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    where to begin..
    Getting pitted, SF segway awesomeness, Eddie, Neil, Redwoods, tenderloin, mission, chinatown, AT&T park, the Humpty dance, jumping into the ocean naked while being so drunk I couldn't see, missing a flight, missing another flight.... Good and terrible!!!

GREAT WEEKEND!! thank you Sara!!!
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • Options
    RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    where to begin..
    Getting pitted, SF segway awesomeness, Eddie, Neil, Redwoods, tenderloin, mission, chinatown, AT&T park, the Humpty dance, jumping into the ocean naked while being so drunk I couldn't see, missing a flight, missing another flight.... Good and terrible!!!

Damn shame what they did to that dog...
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    where to begin..

Wow, sounds like you had an awesome weekend! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    where to begin..

Damn shame what they did to that dog...
    "it's real fucked up.. used to rent it to a blind man"
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • Options
    Suziemay wrote:
    where to begin..

I truly did!! It was.. unreal.. I can't even process it all yet..
  • Options
    ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    Suziemay wrote:
    where to begin..

I truly did!! It was.. unreal.. I can't even process it all yet..

:mrgreen: :thumbup: :wave: Glad to hear you had an amazing time...however, I would have expected no less with Sara!!! :mrgreen:
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • Options
    Oh.. and I forgot about chicken and waffles!! amazing breakfast!!

and there was an old school rap dance party after the bridge school show.. simply amazing!!!

bel biv devoe, so now ya know.. yo slick, blow!!
  • Options
    The Tribe Called Quest documentary.... 8-)
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    where to begin..

Giants are still playing baseball. :lol: it is an awesome stadium.

and somehow i think you would have jumped naked into the ocean sober. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    there was some tribe played!!! :lol::lol:

on the ride home I believe..

BTW, the person who was sooo drunk and passed out on the hill for nearly the whole concert was the one that drove us home!! It was amazing how well she did!!
  • Options
    RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003

and there was an old school rap dance party after the bridge school show.. simply amazing!!!

FYI- Cav is a master of Yo! MTV Raps. Wow. Wow. He can go deep. Real deep. :lol:

I fuckin love you Shimmy.
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • Options

BTW, the person who was sooo drunk and passed out on the hill for nearly the whole concert was the one that drove us home!! It was amazing how well she did!!

You were worried about flying and you get in a car with a very inebriated driver?? Shimmy no like... :(
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    did you meet any pirates :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    RYEzupSF wrote:

FYI- Cav is a master of Yo! MTV Raps. Wow. Wow. He can go deep. Real deep. :lol:

I fuckin love you Shimmy.

I am searching for the release date of it...no one seems to have it where I am!! :(
  • Options

You were worried about flying and you get in a car with a very inebriated driver?? Shimmy no like... :(
    no!!! she was sober (prettymuch) after missing the whole show
  • Options
    made healthy veggie dip for lunch at work tomorrow.
    it doesnt taste right at all and I can't figure what I did wrong :?

Maybe its just a matter of it minglin' overnight....I hope so at least, because I don't have a back up plan.

and boys. boys are on my mind.
    Makes much more sense...

• Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147

it's a 7 hour show...charlie sheen would have been sober by that time :D
  • Options
    Ok, Cav, as long as you guys are alive and here, that's the part I really care about. :mrgreen: I didn't account for the length of the concert, norm. :oops: RYE, this is for you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qT6hiajuLhs

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options

Maybe its just a matter of it minglin' overnight....I hope so at least, because I don't have a back up plan.

make a back up plan now...it gives you options anyway... :mrgreen:
  • Options
    of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    Pleasantly surprised by how delish Greek yogurt is. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    It's got veggies, that's what's wrong :lol::lol::lol: I try really hard to eat healthy but at the end of the day all I really want is some deep fried stuff. Calamari. French fries. Shrimp tempura.
    You and me both, sista
  • Options
    sheila0225 wrote:
    Pleasantly surprised by how delish Greek yogurt is. :mrgreen:
    I know, I was too! Have you tried it with granola and honey? Yummm. Ok, that's one healthy thing I do like :oops: :oops: