Options

what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,458
    AELARA wrote:
    samjam wrote:
    3 people I know passing away in the span of 1 week. Gonna be hard to celebrate another year of life, my birthday, on Thursday with that on my mind.

And 2 people from my neighbourhood passed away within 2 days. One of them was a next door neighbor. I guess that was a bad bad week.
    life is so fuckin Beautiful..we dont have a second chance..this isnt a fuckin rehearsal ...is the real shit..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    AELARAAELARA Posts: 803
    life is so fuckin Beautiful..we dont have a second chance..this isnt a fuckin rehearsal ...is the real shit..

Well, you're absolutely right. But I guess we sometimes forget it. :roll:
    I am mine!
  • Options
    Hub.Hub. Posts: 1,990

Reminds me of John Badham's The Hard Way. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    AELARA wrote:

THATS WHY NEED TO MEET NEW PEOPLE FOR REMIND US.. :)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    AELARAAELARA Posts: 803
    AELARA wrote:

THATS WHY NEED TO MEET NEW PEOPLE FOR REMIND US.. :)

:thumbup:
    I am mine!
  • Options
    AyedavanitaAyedavanita Posts: 1,443
    My thoughts are with you guys during your losses. "This too shall pass"

I'm bothered that family memebers are trying to teach my children to judge and hate people because of their race or religion. I wish I could keep my kids away from these people but even if it's not family, they're everywhere so I just have to have faith that they'll remember what I teach them and make the right choices.

Pearl Jam backpack...... YES!
    Soooo many more things I want to add to my collection heeeheeeheee...

I must be the luckiest woman alive for VERY MANY reasons.
    "You think I got my eyes closed but I'm lookin' at you the whole fuckin' time..."
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    I'm bothered that family memebers are trying to teach my children to judge and hate people because of their race or religion. I wish I could keep my kids away from these people but even if it's not family, they're everywhere so I just have to have faith that they'll remember what I teach them and make the right choices

Can you try to set boundaries with your family? Explain your beliefs and while they may not support it, you are asking them to keep their thoughts to themselves with your children, otherwise you won't allow them to be around your kids. Just because they are family doesn't mean they are entitled to do whatever they want with your kids. I'm struggling a little bit with family in some ways too. It's a bitch!!
  • Options
    of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    its raining and i want a snuggle buddy on my couch with me.
  • Options
    ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    I'm piddled off. I haven't been on the site for about a week, basically because I was in a mood. More and more merchandise comes out, more and more things are available that I can't afford to buy. I've really started to doubt why I'm a member here.

I like coming on for the chat and daftness, I love the music and I can't wait to see PJ live again. But I'll never be able to afford all there is to buy, and I'll never know everything there is to know. I'm not a collector of things or knowledge. Maybe I'm getting too old.

Plus the hat I made looks shite and I know noone will want it. :(
  • Options
    Claireack wrote:
    I'm piddled off. I haven't been on the site for about a week, basically because I was in a mood. More and more merchandise comes out, more and more things are available that I can't afford to buy. I've really started to doubt why I'm a member here.

I like coming on for the chat and daftness, I love the music and I can't wait to see PJ live again. But I'll never be able to afford all there is to buy, and I'll never know everything there is to know. I'm not a collector of things or knowledge. Maybe I'm getting too old.

The hat you made me I've been wearing everyday. I love it. And the chocolates...well they are gone. I ate those in one sitting yesterday. :lol:
  • Options
    sheila0225 wrote:
    Claireack wrote:

The hat you made me I've been wearing everyday. I love it. And the chocolates...well they are gone. I ate those in one sitting yesterday. :lol:

You got it!! I'm so pleased you liked it!! :D
  • Options
    Claireack wrote:
    sheila0225 wrote:

Like it? I LOVE IT!!! I even love the flower on it. Very girlie. I love it!!
  • Options
    sheila0225 wrote:
    Claireack wrote:
    sheila0225 wrote:

:D
  • Options
    Claireack wrote:
    sheila0225 wrote:
    Claireack wrote:

:D

Now I just need to learn how to do it myself. :lol:
  • Options
    Green CircleGreen Circle Posts: 5,191
    why life is so stressful?
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."
  • Options
    what to do tomorrow to honor my day..
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,403
    we have a lot of packing to do..... :shock:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    heaviness..my mom, now my cat..when it rains, (you know the rest)... :(
  • Options
    ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    EmBleve wrote:

lots of love, light and hugs to you.

This is a very difficult October this year.... :(
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • Options
    EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    EmBleve wrote:

lots of love, light and hugs to you.

This is a very difficult October this year.... :(
    Thank you. Yes, it seems widespread unfortunately. I hope things improve in their own way for everyone.
  • Options
    GivenToLukinKPGivenToLukinKP Chicago Posts: 3,076
    September/October have been amazing for me...I wish I could share that with some of you suffering so many losses and sadnesses lately. lots of xoxoxox to you all...

I'm smiling today for lots of reasons, one being that two of my very favorite PJ freaks here have sent me surprises in the mail over the last 2 days :D:D

Shout out to ShimmyMommy :D:D THANKS AGAIN GIRL!!! Your beautiful card REALLY made my day yesterday! You sure are a perceptive and smart lady :)

and today's package was from (delivered yesterday as I didn't check my mail until this morning on the way to work).... Loulou!!! I asked her to pick me up some stickers or something little when she went to the Chris Cornell show in Adelaide...imagine my surprise to find an Aussie Chris Cornell t-shirt waiting in my mailbox!! :D:D:D Lorna you are awesome!! THANKS MATE!! :mrgreen::mrgreen:

I love all you fools around here :D
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    September/October have been amazing for me...I wish I could share that with some of you suffering so many losses and sadnesses lately. lots of xoxoxox to you all...

I'm smiling today for lots of reasons, one being that two of my very favorite PJ freaks here have sent me surprises in the mail over the last 2 days :D:D

Shout out to ShimmyMommy :D:D THANKS AGAIN GIRL!!! Your beautiful card REALLY made my day yesterday! You sure are a perceptive and smart lady :)

and today's package was from (delivered yesterday as I didn't check my mail until this morning on the way to work).... Loulou!!! I asked her to pick me up some stickers or something little when she went to the Chris Cornell show in Adelaide...imagine my surprise to find an Aussie Chris Cornell t-shirt waiting in my mailbox!! :D:D:D Lorna you are awesome!! THANKS MATE!! :mrgreen::mrgreen:

I love all you fools around here :D

I love you too!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: Loulou that's an amazing gift!!! :thumbup: :clap::clap:
  • Options
    RaniRani Posts: 434
    what to do tomorrow to honor my day..

Thanks for reminding me!
  • Options
    RaniRani Posts: 434
    I'm thinking I better nail the 2 interviews I have tomorrow.

But if I get that question...tell me about yourself? :?

Damn I am so nervous.

Someone tell me when it's all over.

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    mfc2006 wrote:
    we have a lot of packing to do..... :shock:

time to have a garage sale! :lol:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    christmas shopping :mrgreen::mrgreen:
    I love it! It's so exciting to give and brighten someones day. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    I think my wife just ate uncooked thawed (from frozen) chimichangas because she thought I had made her a wrap. :lol:

I thawed them for me but she took them to work with her. :cry: But if she ate them without being cooked it's worth it. :lol:
  • Options
    voidofman wrote:
    I think my wife just ate uncooked thawed (from frozen) chimichangas because she thought I had made her a wrap. :lol:

I thawed them for me but she took them to work with her. :cry: But if she ate them without being cooked it's worth it. :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

oh yeah...you are definitely married!! :lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    I've been laughing for the past 5 minutes. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    voidofman wrote:
    I've been laughing for the past 5 minutes. :mrgreen:

chimichangas, anyone? :mrgreen::lol: