• Options
    voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    I still have a few left. :lol:
  • Options
    ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    voidofman wrote:

well, isn't that quixotic? :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • Options
    samjamsamjam New York Posts: 9,283
    life is so fuckin Beautiful..we dont have a second chance..this isnt a fuckin rehearsal ...is the real shit..

Exactly, Dimi. We all need to be reminded of this every so often!
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • Options
    voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    voidofman wrote:

well, isn't that quixotic? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol: It's quite realistic! :mrgreen:

She said she didn't eat them, she was asking because they looked different than the wraps I usually make. Still had a good laugh!
  • Options
    conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    i hate halloween :x
  • Options
    of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    need a good running set list to listen to. Any ideas?
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    Austin 2009 is pretty uptempo! :)
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,082
    conman wrote:
    why??????
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    mfc2006 wrote:
    Austin 2009 is pretty uptempo! :)

Thanks...Looks like I'm going on a bootleg spree now.
  • Options
    chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    That it's been four months today since my mom passed, and I'm an absolute wreck and can't focus. I need to just go home :(
  • Options
    ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    That it's been four months today since my mom passed, and I'm an absolute wreck and can't focus. I need to just go home :(

Sending you a hug.
  • Options
    AELARAAELARA Posts: 803
    what to do tomorrow to honor my day..

Go out get a drink and have fun! :)
    I am mine!
  • Options

hugs to you.
  • Options
    chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    Claireack wrote:

Sending you a hug.
    Thank you.

I can't deal with people today, it's taking all I have to not just break down and cry at my desk. We're going to the cemetery later to bring flowers, but I might leave here early and just rest at home or something before we go.
  • Options
    Lizard wrote:
    conman wrote:
    why??????
    i don't want to offend anyone but it all just seems childish to me :?
  • Options
    Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    conman wrote:

Gotta say I'm not a huge fan either. Got suckered into a costume party this weekend and I'm so not looking forward to it.
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    conman wrote:

Gotta say I'm not a huge fan either. Got suckered into a costume party this weekend and I'm so not looking forward to it.
    my roommates are throwing a party at our house on friday, they asked me what i was gonna be, i said 'a civilian' (because technically i'm not a civilian). they called me a loser :lol:
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,313
    You...
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,346
    ARSCH, ARSCH, PIMMEL!
  • Options
    Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    conman wrote:
    my roommates are throwing a party at our house on friday, they asked me what i was gonna be, i said 'a civilian' (because technically i'm not a civilian). they called me a loser :lol:

:lol: See I think that's super clever!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146
    conman wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    conman wrote:

i'm not a fan of halloween or costume parties either...never have...only reason i dressed up as a kid was to get candy
  • Options
    catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    wondering where fall got to. except in seattle, where the sky seemed to have fallen,(and that 1 day in LA) its been warm and sunny.. not something i was expecting.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Options
    Green CircleGreen Circle Posts: 5,191
    wondering when I'll be as famous as Dissidentman, Chadwick, BlackDiamond, Unlostdogs, Poncier, 81, and many others...
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."
  • Options
    mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    tacos :?
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,313
    the Pan within
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    wondering when I'll be as famous as Dissidentman, Chadwick, BlackDiamond, Unlostdogs, Poncier, 81, and many others...

Unlostdogs? fraid i've not heard of them
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732

the secret is to hire pj maids to post for you while you sleep...ala dimitrispearljam
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    I need one of those head massages like when they wash your hair in fancy salons...
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    I need one of those head massages like when they wash your hair in fancy salons...

An Indian Head Massage? I did an evening course for that few years ago. It's fabulous!
    PJ Manchester MEN - 20.06.12
    PJ Manchester MEN - 21.06.12
    EV Manchester O2 Apollo - 28.07.12
    PJ Leeds Arena - 08.07.14
  • Options
    Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    Tuna Steak for dinner... New Recipe
    GoiMTvP.gif