what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    in his dreams he's..choking tea leaves
  • My wedding dress... and the bullshit surrounding it :evil: :evil: :evil:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    My wedding dress... and the bullshit surrounding it :evil: :evil: :evil:

I hope it all gets resolved for you, sounds very nerve-racking. :?
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    Holy Balls!! :o:o:o The bitching and complaining on the porch is redunkalous today.
    sheila0225 wrote:
    Holy Balls!! :o:o:o The bitching and complaining on the porch is redunkalous today.

I haven't even waved to my friends on the porch today... :shifty:
    sheila0225 wrote:

I went to see what's going on over there and holy hell! You'd think someone stole someones food.
    sheila0225 wrote:
    sheila0225 wrote:

I went to see what's going on over there and holy hell! You'd think someone stole someones food.

:lol::lol: I am not good at hanging on the porch...what item are they angry about now?
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    My wedding dress... and the bullshit surrounding it :evil: :evil: :evil:

sorry to hear about that - maybe someday you'll laugh about it....
    ********************************************************************************************* image
    sheila0225 wrote:

:lol::lol: I am not good at hanging on the porch...what item are they angry about now?

vs/vitalogy with vault cd and a chance for a signed copy from the band. holy hell is all i have to say about that one. :lol::lol:
    sheila0225 wrote:

sheila0225 wrote:
    vs/vitalogy with vault cd and a chance for a signed copy from the band. holy hell is all i have to say about that one. :lol::lol:

Don't they know you can't take that stuff with you when you die? And their kids may not want it either!
    :lol::lol: :P
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    sheila0225 wrote:

Sheesh. When I saw the email about that yesterday my first thought was...hmm this will cause a bitching thread about 11 pages long...

Some people are just NEVER happy!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    sheila0225 wrote:

Sheesh. When I saw the email about that yesterday my first thought was...hmm this will cause a bitching thread about 11 pages long...

don't they know the world is ending tomorrow????

they need to cheer up!
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    conman wrote:
    don't they know the world is ending tomorrow????

they need to cheer up!

:lol::lol:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    sheila0225 wrote:

Not everyone will ever be happy.
  • I have my wedding dress, I have JD and coke and I have a filthy Italian meal... all is good with the world :)
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

I have my wedding dress, I have JD and coke and I have a filthy Italian meal... all is good with the world :)
    :clap: :thumbup:
  • Friday
  • samjamsamjam Posts: 9,283
    edited October 2011
    Wow...a kid I went to high school with just died. Was never friends with him but in a school where my graduating class was just under 200, everyone knows everyone. Really scary thing is that 2 days ago a friend of his posted a picture of him jokingly pretending to be dead behind the wheel of a car with the caption 'almost killed us twice lol'--scary.
    Post edited by samjam on
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • FrannyFranny Posts: 2,054
    Please hurry up 6am so I can go home, then hurry up 9 am so I can go to bed.
  • stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    Should I play games
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • stargirl69 wrote:
    Should I play games
    ill allow it..

with me ;)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • RaniRani Posts: 434
    metsfan wrote:
    metsfan wrote:
    why i even logged onto this board :lol:
    :lol:
    i miss the old free days of the board where it was a actual community. the bitching bout a silly boxset and the lack of good threads are why im staying away and probably will do so till the board gets good again hopefully.

I'm glad I miss all the drama...

Got life to live!

8-)
  • stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    stargirl69 wrote:
    Should I play games
    ill allow it..

with me ;)

:roll: :think: :shifty: :-P
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
    christmas shopping. :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,977
    it's october 20th....and i spent a nice part of the afternoon reading a magazine out in the sun......sitting in my adirondack chair. nice!
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,977
    I have my wedding dress, I have JD and coke and I have a filthy Italian meal... all is good with the world :)

:thumbup:

now i am left wondering...what is a "filthy" italian meal? :? :mrgreen:
    i LOVE me italian food....YUMMM.

tonight, i make homemade pizza.
    roasted red peppers, artichoke hearts and black olives.
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    haha, I wasn't logged in
  • RaniRani Posts: 434
    sheila0225 wrote:
    christmas shopping. :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

and perhaps some more of...yes! yes! YES! ?!

why now u don't yes yes YESing?

:lol:

hi and :wave: to my newest FB friend :)
  • I have my wedding dress, I have JD and coke and I have a filthy Italian meal... all is good with the world :)

:thumbup:

now i am left wondering...what is a "filthy" italian meal? :? :mrgreen:
    i LOVE me italian food....YUMMM.

tonight, i make homemade pizza.
    roasted red peppers, artichoke hearts and black olives.

:lol: It means it's rather fattening and sinful ;) Spinach and Ricotta Canelloni with garlic bread and roasted garlic mushrooms #nomnomnom :mrgreen:

That pizza sounds INSANELY good! :o:D Damn I love olives and artichokes :mrgreen:

• supadupasupadupa Posts: 377
    Right now I'm thinking that my employees had better not bother me for the rest of the afternoon, because I took the day off work and right now I'm cuddled up on my couch with my cats and I just want to RELAX.