what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    How the heck does a bday thread get locked??? ohhhhhhhh....I see :?
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • marcosmarcos Posts: 2,112
    Regret, would like to go back in time about 20 years, and change a few things, need a time machine, damn I miss Steve Jobs, I know he was close :D
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    How the heck does a bday thread get locked??? ohhhhhhhh....I see :?

I wonder the same damn thing. But I guess anything is possible.
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    since i sit on my ass all day at work, eat pretty bad foods chronically and feel like my heart palpatates,
    i'm seriously considering buying p90x...ive heard good things
    Davidtrios wrote:
    since i sit on my ass all day at work, eat pretty bad food chronically and feel like my heart palpatates,

Good luck on that one. I heard that will seriously kick your ass.
    sheila0225 wrote:
    Davidtrios wrote:
    since i sit on my ass all day at work, eat pretty bad food chronically and feel like my heart palpatates,

i think i need a good kick, smack, slap...i deserve it :lol:
  • marcosmarcos Posts: 2,112
    Simply wishing I picked a good more marketable college major in today's poor job market, maybe I should join the hippie protestors on occupation of something?
  • Davidtrios wrote:

p90x is amazing if you can stick to it. I know a few people who have done it and had great results. One of the guys in a band I go see all the time did it and he looks and feels great.

I'm not trying to commit suicide, so I'm trying out zumba :lol::lol:
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
    Davidtrios wrote:

p90x is amazing if you can stick to it. I know a few people who have done it and had great results. One of the guys in a band I go see all the time did it and he looks and feels great.

I'm not trying to commit suicide, so I'm trying out zumba :lol::lol:

Zumba kicks all kinds of ass. I love it. I can't wait until I can start that again. Oh and hooping is good workout too.
    Davidtrios wrote:
    sheila0225 wrote:
    Davidtrios wrote:

I'll kick ya. :lol: Kidding. But if you want me to...I totally will. :lol:
    kp- the rearviewmirror drummer?

sheila- youre only 90 miles away...meet ya in kenosha? :lol:
    zumba is a great start...i prefer belly dance first though...weights are not my friend... :lol:
    edited October 2011
    i just realized i joined 10c at 3:17pm...i was born at that exact time on 3/6/84

:o
    Post edited by davidtrios on
    Davidtrios wrote:

See ya at Tenutas. :lol:
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,137
    Davidtrios wrote:
    i just realized i joined 10c at 3:17pm...i was born at that time too on 3/6/84

:lol: I was born on the 16th of the 6 at 6am and I weighed 6lbs....
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    zumba is a great start...i prefer belly dance first though...weights are not my friend... :lol:

What zumba have you done that needed weights?
  • EZ1221CEZ1221C Posts: 2,645
    best day of the week so far.
    PLAY THE SOUTH
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    dottles wrote:
    Davidtrios wrote:

If you say your middle name is Beelzebub I am gonna get seriously scared!!!
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
    dottles wrote:
    Davidtrios wrote:

:lol:
  • Davidtrios wrote:

One of the guitarists actually, but correct band, yes.
    Makes much more sense...

2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    sheila0225 wrote:

I have been looking at zumba too, down here in winter it's inside, in summer it's on the beach...
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    Davidtrios wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Davidtrios wrote:

:lol:

see, really I am :twisted:
    plus if you believe in such things, I am a gemini, so double the devilness!
    (My friends bought me an apothecary bottle pendant which says - aids wickedness and devilry :lol: )

:D
    sheila0225 wrote:

i think she meant p90x has weights...she avoids weights and does zumba instead
    dottles- u seemed like a nice person when i met you---are u an evil little goat goat goat? :)
    Davidtrios wrote:
    sheila0225 wrote:

i think she meant p90x has weights...she avoids weights and does zumba instead

yup :mrgreen::lol: there should have been an "and" before the weights comment...stoopid residual from migraine!! :lol:
    Lizard wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Davidtrios wrote:

If you say your middle name is Beelzebub I am gonna get seriously scared!!!

I don't have a middle name, you're safe!
    Always wanted a middle name :lol:
    Davidtrios wrote:
    dottles- u seemed like a nice person when i met you---are u an evil little goat goat goat? :)

:lol::lol::lol: ummm I am a nice person, with maybe a little devilment :D;):D
  • stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    dottles wrote:
    stargirl69 wrote:

Well in that case I say England,it's close enough to Scotland :D

True, that is definitely one of the benefits :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Unless you're in Cornwall :D;)

:lol: Still Closer than B.C :D
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • dottles wrote:

No fun to be boring! Gotta have some :twisted: :twisted: in there ;)
    Makes much more sense...

dottles wrote:

No fun to be boring! Gotta have some :twisted: :twisted: in there ;)

Oh absolutely ;) :twisted: :twisted: :D