what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• Why do I have to be so complicated and awkward?
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    Rani wrote:
    sheila0225 wrote:
    christmas shopping. :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

and perhaps some more of...yes! yes! YES! ?!

why now u don't yes yes YESing?

:lol:

hi and :wave: to my newest FB friend :)

I wish I was yes. Yes! YES!!!! Because it was so damn electric and exciting ans left me wanring more. :mrgreen: But I'm not at the moment. :lol:
  • Angels..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Why do I have to be so complicated and awkward?

I was thinking just the same...
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,137
    Time to sleep :yawn: :yawn:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
    That was sweet :D
  • SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,168
    Hello my pretty!
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    I am not afraid to fly, but I would prefer not to..

a friend says:

"But dude, its bridge school.. You are gonna get to see Eddie again!! Plus, your super cool friend Sara is gonna take you all around and you are gonna get to see the the sights!! California man!! San Francisco!! you gotta do it!!
    JUST AS LONG AS THERE ARE NO EARTHQUAKES, YOU WILL BE FINE.."

they had a 3.9 today.. my flight leaves tomorrow.. I am freaking the fuck out!!!
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146

a friend says:

"But dude, its bridge school.. You are gonna get to see Eddie again!! Plus, your super cool friend Sara is gonna take you all around and you are gonna get to see the the sights!! California man!! San Francisco!! you gotta do it!!

they had a 3.9 today.. my flight leaves tomorrow.. I am freaking the fuck out!!!

you're with sara...quakes are the least of you r worries! ;) :P :lol::lol:
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493

a friend says:

whiskey and water
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    edited October 2011
    norm wrote:

a friend says:

you're with sara...quakes are the least of you r worries! ;) :P :lol::lol:

Hey now! This is a public forum! Be nice Norm!

Plus, the earthquake was today. So the weekend is all clear! 8-)
    Post edited by RYEzupSF on
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    conman wrote:
    whiskey and water

and that...
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • FifthelementFifthelement Posts: 6,958
    Just booked my business-class flight to France. Now, I really hope work will give me the time off :think: :?
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
    Don't freak out guys, I am just that scared of flying :lol::lol:

**Last will and Testament**

Rye gets all beer, whiskey, PJ stickers, shirts and my ticket stub collection
    81 gets my automotive knowledge (you answer the questions fucker!)
    Conman gets my good looks (not that he needs them)
    RCKCNDY gets my Lionel Ritchie booty shorts
    Leeze gets my collection of lake rocks
    Unlost gets my indifference to the undead
    Norm gets my beer mug collection
    DS1119 gets my Stone Gossard insight
    Cliffy will become a Tigers fan
    Thesewordselope gets my snowmobile helmet
    DCfaithfull gets a lock of my hair
    Sheila will remain with her well hung friend
    Shimmy gets whatever 3 random facts she wants to have.. and my belly dancing outfit
    Justam gets all the poems
    Mamasan gets a signed "Terry" 8x10 glossy
    Ed's Tree gets all my bandana's
    Mike'sside gets pot

More to come... once I remember you all..
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13

Shimmy gets whatever 3 random facts she wants to have.. and my belly dancing outfit
    Mike'sside gets pot

i already have good looks.... i want something else :twisted:
    conman wrote:

Mike'sside gets pot

i already have good looks.... i want something else :twisted:
    Conman also receives my copy of "TOPGUN"
    :lol: i want all your tools too, i love tools
    conman wrote:
    Hahaha sorry man.. Its a small fortune.. I gotta leave those with the family..

but you can have my volleyball and ninja motorcycle :lol:
    conman wrote:

hhmmmm.... A VGL ninja playing volleyball on a motorcycle?? i can live with that :P
    conman wrote:
    conman wrote:

hhmmmm.... A VGL ninja playing volleyball on a motorcycle?? i can live with that :P
    That sounds awesome!! We both need to perfect this for PJ30.. a force to be reckoned with!!!! :lol::lol:
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    will trade auto knowledge for pot
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    you can have both.. 2nd drawer down.. left side of my box.. there is pot in there.. and maybe some life skills.. :lol::lol:
  • I've got this amazing feeling of freedom this week...forgiveness for myself and my stupid mistakes...forgiveness to my best friend who after a year of not talking to me showed up at my house last weekend unannounced ro work out the things that caused us to separate....
    Its an amazing feeling finding faith in humanity and the future again. I didn't realize until this week just how much I've grown this year; how much I've learned about myself. I have faults and that's ok to admit now. I spent so much time feeling anger over losing my friend that I didn't realize the good that's come of this miserable year of feeling I couldn't trust anyone anymore. It's a fucking weird realization that this year apart from my friend did a lot of damn good for us both. I wasn't as mad as I thought I was. I was bruised and disappointed and afraid. No more of that.

I just needed to say it out loud. Everything's gonna be okay :D

Today I'm grateful, truly.
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
    81 wrote:
    you can have both.. 2nd drawer down.. left side of my box.. there is pot in there.. and maybe some life skills.. :lol::lol:

i think that hurt.. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg

i feel jipped....they didn't have any while i was out there.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    81 wrote:

i think that hurt.. :lol:
    I love you man, and I hope you know it!! 26 hours to the flight..wish me luck!!
    26 hours to the flight..wish me luck!!

2am flights....uhg....

san fran is fun....just wish i would have planned my trip for the this weekend. :x
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    I've got this amazing feeling of freedom this week...forgiveness for myself and my stupid mistakes...forgiveness to my best friend who after a year of not talking to me showed up at my house last weekend unannounced ro work out the things that caused us to separate....
    Its an amazing feeling finding faith in humanity and the future again. I didn't realize until this week just how much I've grown this year; how much I've learned about myself. I have faults and that's ok to admit now. I spent so much time feeling anger over losing my friend that I didn't realize the good that's come of this miserable year of feeling I couldn't trust anyone anymore. It's a fucking weird realization that this year apart from my friend did a lot of damn good for us both. I wasn't as mad as I thought I was. I was bruised and disappointed and afraid. No more of that.

perspective is grand.....

to giventolukin I give perspective...

good shit, I loved reading that...
    I've got this amazing feeling of freedom this week...forgiveness for myself and my stupid mistakes...forgiveness to my best friend who after a year of not talking to me showed up at my house last weekend unannounced ro work out the things that caused us to separate....

i know that exact feeling, glad you're able to feel it too