what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• I've got this amazing feeling of freedom this week...forgiveness for myself and my stupid mistakes...forgiveness to my best friend who after a year of not talking to me showed up at my house last weekend unannounced ro work out the things that caused us to separate....
    Its an amazing feeling finding faith in humanity and the future again. I didn't realize until this week just how much I've grown this year; how much I've learned about myself. I have faults and that's ok to admit now. I spent so much time feeling anger over losing my friend that I didn't realize the good that's come of this miserable year of feeling I couldn't trust anyone anymore. It's a fucking weird realization that this year apart from my friend did a lot of damn good for us both. I wasn't as mad as I thought I was. I was bruised and disappointed and afraid. No more of that.

I just needed to say it out loud. Everything's gonna be okay :D

Today I'm grateful, truly.
    perspective is grand.....

to giventolukin I give perspective...

good shit, I loved reading that...

Super good shit!
    Thanks Cav, i'll take the perspective and share my abundance should the time come :D
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
  • conman wrote:
    I've got this amazing feeling of freedom this week...forgiveness for myself and my stupid mistakes...forgiveness to my best friend who after a year of not talking to me showed up at my house last weekend unannounced ro work out the things that caused us to separate....
    Its an amazing feeling finding faith in humanity and the future again. I didn't realize until this week just how much I've grown this year; how much I've learned about myself. I have faults and that's ok to admit now. I spent so much time feeling anger over losing my friend that I didn't realize the good that's come of this miserable year of feeling I couldn't trust anyone anymore. It's a fucking weird realization that this year apart from my friend did a lot of damn good for us both. I wasn't as mad as I thought I was. I was bruised and disappointed and afraid. No more of that.

I just needed to say it out loud. Everything's gonna be okay :D

Today I'm grateful, truly.

i know that exact feeling, glad you're able to feel it too

Thanks buddy!
    Me too :) very grateful.
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    i just realized this is the 5th year that i won't be with family for thanksgiving :(

but i'll finally be home for christmas :)
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
    I am not afraid to fly, but I would prefer not to..

a friend says:

"But dude, its bridge school.. You are gonna get to see Eddie again!! Plus, your super cool friend Sara is gonna take you all around and you are gonna get to see the the sights!! California man!! San Francisco!! you gotta do it!!
    JUST AS LONG AS THERE ARE NO EARTHQUAKES, YOU WILL BE FINE.."

they had a 3.9 today.. my flight leaves tomorrow.. I am freaking the fuck out!!!

Your friend is right! California man!! San Francisco!! Bridge School!! With Sara!! :D Try to relax - it's going to be a great weekend!

(I would take good care of your lake rocks, but there will be no need for that testament!)

Safe travels, cav :wave: And don't get too drunk on the flight - the other passengers might not approve of your vgl-edness in booty shorts and cape :lol:
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    Leeze wrote:

a friend says:

"But dude, its bridge school.. You are gonna get to see Eddie again!! Plus, your super cool friend Sara is gonna take you all around and you are gonna get to see the the sights!! California man!! San Francisco!! you gotta do it!!

they had a 3.9 today.. my flight leaves tomorrow.. I am freaking the fuck out!!!

Your friend is right! California man!! San Francisco!! Bridge School!! With Sara!! :D Try to relax - it's going to be a great weekend!

(I would take good care of your lake rocks, but there will be no need for that testament!)

Safe travels, cav :wave: And don't get too drunk on the flight - the other passengers might not approve of your vgl-edness in booty shorts and cape :lol:
    and that is why I love you!!!

I am trying to relax.... I am focusing on breathing...

oh sweet breathe..... I NEED DRUGS!!!! :lol::lol::lol:
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,405
    can't sleep....way too much on my mind....so here i am. :geek:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Small towns..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
    Leeze wrote:

a friend says:

and that is why I love you!!!

I am trying to relax.... I am focusing on breathing...

oh sweet breathe..... I NEED DRUGS!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Ooooooh I'm having visions of your arrival :lol:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOmtVFQ3WF8

No worries, all will be good ;)
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,405
    so many changes coming up for us....
    i'm excited, nervous & a little bit scared....
    but i take comfort in knowing that it will all work out...

the move(s), our family, our jobs, our lives....
    wow. i am truly a lucky man.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    WE NEED GOLF SHOES'!!! this is bat country....
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • VinylGirlVinylGirl Posts: 551
    Can't sleep and I need to be up in 2 hrs for my 14 hr day. Work is such a shit show. I know I can't complain though, at least I have a good career with health insurance. It just blows some days!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Cav- enjoy Bridge School you lucky dog!!!!
    mfc2006 wrote:

VinylGirl wrote:
    Can't sleep and I need to be up in 2 hrs for my 14 hr day. Work is such a shit show. I know I can't complain though, at least I have a good career with health insurance. It just blows some days!!!!!!!!!!

Thanx G!!!

Get me past this flight and all will be great...
    mfc2006 wrote:

Wow!! No wonder you can't sleep!!
    Change is always scary, but without it there can never be progress. Just keep thinking about your life this time next year, it'll all seem like a blur. Either that or you'll swear to never go through all this shit ever again!
    VinylGirl wrote:

Thanx G!!!

Get me past this flight and all will be great...

Alcohol!
  • Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206

So do I - :mrgreen: ( I love the guy in the middle playing the guitar ) secret crush on him.... 8-)
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • mikalina wrote:

So do I - :mrgreen: ( I love the guy in the middle playing the guitar ) secret crush on him.... 8-)
    Patterson? I love him (he's a really nice guy too!) :mrgreen:

My big crush is the guy on the left; Jason Isbell... Homanahomanahomana :mrgreen:

Mmmmm now Jason Isbell's on my mind 8-)
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

• dottlesdottles Posts: 9,137
    Sian...stop thinking about Isbell! :lol:

On my mind right now, friendships, my boots need reheeling, my meeting this afternoon, my lack plans for the weekend...
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dottles wrote:

On my mind right now, friendships, my boots need reheeling, my meeting this afternoon, my lack plans for the weekend...

I can't help it, his voice does funny things to me :oops:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

• SPEEDY
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    going to see Star Anna tonight! :mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    sheila0225 wrote:

tell her I said hi.

I forgot to shave. my balls are in the trunk - need to remember that

I need a backup travel coffee mug. I left mine here at work yesterday so I had to get coffee at McDonald's today. Just throws the whole day off.
  • dottles wrote:

I can't help it, his voice does funny things to me :oops:

I'm like that with Mark Lanegan :lol:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    sheila0225 wrote:

tell her I said hi.

I forgot to shave. my balls are in the trunk - need to remember that

I need a backup travel coffee mug. I left mine here at work yesterday so I had to get coffee at McDonald's today. Just throws the whole day off.

Interesting thoughts today buddy. :lol:
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    what the hell am i gonna do this weekend- star anna? poker? wolves? bar? :think:
    Davidtrios wrote:
    what the hell am i gonna do this weekend- star anna? poker? wolves? bar? :think:

you can tackle two in one night and do star anna and a bar.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    sheila0225 wrote:
    Davidtrios wrote:

you can tackle two in one night and do star anna and a bar.

true, it's a far drive tho...but it would be cool to see some pj freaks!
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Don't freak out guys, I am just that scared of flying :lol::lol:

**Last will and Testament**
    RCKCNDY gets my Lionel Ritchie booty shorts

More to come... once I remember you all..

:o :shock:

I get the infamous booty shorts!??!
    Gosh Cav...I'm flattered!

Hope you have a good time at Bridge School, wait..since you're with Sara, I know you'll have a goo...er GREAT time!

Get Xanax...I had to for Alpine...I HATE flying.

3.9 earthquakes are nothing, you probably won't notice...well, maybe if you happen to be in bed...it will feel like a minute in a vibrating bed...not that I know about those... ;)

I kinda want a poster...I'll try to watch the live stream and look for a VGL 'Terry' like humaniod.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless