what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    Juan Godoy wrote:
    sheila0225 wrote:
    Juan Godoy wrote:
    should i or shouldn't i cheat on my girlfriend?

If you have to ask....then why stay with her?

just kidding.. :D

i'm really bored and don't want to study anymore..

Then don't study. :mrgreen:
  • sheila0225 wrote:

Then don't study. :mrgreen:

GREAT!! i'll follow your advice.. :lol::lol:
    The amazing conversations we had. :mrgreen: And how normal and easy and comfy it was :mrgreen: And the after conversation conversation. :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: wow freaking wee!!!! ;)
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    i should've brought more food for lunch, i'm still hungry :x
  • Juan Godoy wrote:
    should i or shouldn't i cheat on my girlfriend?
    the question is with who?
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    edited October 2011
    Dilly beans!!

and a new tranny needed for $1,550!!!!!!

Eff.
    Post edited by Lizard on
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    "The Middle" and "Modern Family" are on tonight. And I have a mountain of laundry to fold and put away so it should be an entertainaing and productive evening at La Casa de Unlost Dogs.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,137
    Lizard wrote:
    Dilly beans!!

Eff.

:lol: tranny means transvestite here...
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    dottles wrote:
    Lizard wrote:
    Dilly beans!!

Eff.

here too!!! they have gone WAY up in price!! :P
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
    Lizard wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Lizard wrote:
    Dilly beans!!

Eff.

here too!!! they have gone WAY up in price!! :P

:lol::lol::lol: the make up and wigs cost a fortune in the current economic climate if you want the best :D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,405
    we found a place in Dallas!!! it was the first place we saw & we'll be there in less than 2 months for our 7 month stay! :D

it's right near the largest Half Price Books in the country (woohoo!!!), awesome restaurants, Whole Foods & a Guitar Center. it's safe to say that we're VERY happy about this! :D:D
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    Lizard wrote:
    Dilly beans!!

Eff.

yummy...dilly beans...
  • mfc2006 wrote:
    we found a place in Dallas!!! it was the first place we saw & we'll be there in less than 2 months for our 7 month stay! :D

it's right near the largest Half Price Books in the country (woohoo!!!), awesome restaurants, Whole Foods & a Guitar Center. it's safe to say that we're VERY happy about this! :D:D
    awesome :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    I want more! :twisted:
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    holding grudges= not worth it
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
    sheila0225 wrote:

:lol: I'm happy for you - sounds like you had an amazing time :thumbup:
    Leeze wrote:
    sheila0225 wrote:

Oh my gosh Leeze...it was freaking phenominal! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: It's just unfortunate that it had to end. But it will happen again. :D
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
    sheila0225 wrote:
    Leeze wrote:
    sheila0225 wrote:

Oh my gosh Leeze...it was freaking phenominal! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: It's just unfortunate that it had to end. But it will happen again. :D

:clap: The waiting is the hardest part ...
    Davidtrios wrote:
    :clap::clap:
    Leeze wrote:
    sheila0225 wrote:
    Leeze wrote:

:clap: The waiting is the hardest part ...

Indeed.
  • I wish university was a little bit more........... challenging and engaging. I'm just bored 90% of the time.

and don't get me started on the fuckwits in my class :evil:
  • sheila0225 wrote:
    Davidtrios wrote:

I third this.
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    had to tell someone in family how I feel about something. I know it will not go over well, it was very difficult, now waiting for the fall-out from it
  • rick1zoo2 wrote:
    had to tell someone in family how I feel about something. I know it will not go over well, it was very difficult, now waiting for the fall-out from it

I know that feeling...ugh!! but, in the long run, i think its better to be honest. Stay true to yourself.

Good luck!
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

Sometimes the most difficult things are the things that need to be said. I'll keep my fingers crossed that it goes easy for you. Hugs
  • ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    sheila0225 wrote:
    Davidtrios wrote:

I third this.

Quadrupled. :mrgreen:
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    sheila0225 wrote:
    Sometimes the most difficult things are the things that need to be said. I'll keep my fingers crossed that it goes easy for you. Hugs
    I know that feeling...ugh!! but, in the long run, i think its better to be honest. Stay true to yourself.
    Good luck!

Good on you for being honest. :thumbup: People can't really change if they don't know the whole truth.
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
    Davidtrios wrote:

Quadrupled. :mrgreen:

x five
    I wish university was a little bit more........... challenging and engaging. I'm just bored 90% of the time.

and don't get me started on the fuckwits in my class :evil:

...and your fuckwit friends you have to deal with ;):D:lol:
    x
    JM :mrgreen: