what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    sheila0225 wrote:
    conman wrote:
    sheila0225 wrote:
    No wonder why I don't paint. I have more on me than I got on my walls and trim work. :lol: I need to find a hot shirtless painter boy to do this for me. Any takers? :lol:
    if i didn't loathe painting, i would be glad to be your shirtless painter boy :P

Aww. Thanks Conman. ;) I can make a job up for you. How about you can be my drinking buddy?
    deal. when can i start?
    A fun weekend of bird hunting with my buddy and his dog!! :D

I am always reminded of a date I went on years ago when I bring up hunting.. The story takes place at a restaurant just after our drinks showed up at the table..

Date: my friend is having a party next weekend if you wanna come with me
    Me: I can't, I am going hunting with my friends
    Date: You hunt? (in a less than pleased tone)
    me: Hell yes!! I love it.. great to get outside into the wilderness
    Date: that horrible.. how could you kill poor animals
    me: its easy, when I see them I shoot them.. And I eat everything I kill
    Date: unbelievable!

Waitress approaches table: Have you decided yet?
    Date: I will have the veil parmesan
    Me: ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!!!
    Date: what??

:lol::lol: Priceless
    :lol:
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    conman wrote:
    sheila0225 wrote:
    conman wrote:
    if i didn't loathe painting, i would be glad to be your shirtless painter boy :P

Aww. Thanks Conman. ;) I can make a job up for you. How about you can be my drinking buddy?
    deal. when can i start?

When can you get here? :lol: I still have painting to do tomorrow and tile busting and shelf building. :lol:
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    start drink now
    sheila0225 wrote:
    When can you get here? :lol: I still have painting to do tomorrow and tile busting and shelf building. :lol:
    i'll catch the next flight out..... i have a lot of experince in construction too
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    start drink now
    me too! :thumbup:
    conman wrote:
    sheila0225 wrote:
    i'll catch the next flight out..... i have a lot of experince in construction too

oh good! You can be my strong guy to help me put new backerboard up to put my new pretty glass tiles on. :lol: Hope you have muscles.
  • game 5
    i hate this place more and more every goddamn day :x
  • ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    conman wrote:

It's only because you are so close to leaving there...
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
    conman wrote:

very true... 6-6-12 :)
    conman wrote:
    conman wrote:

very true... 6-6-12 :)

i will put that date in my calendar!! :mrgreen:
  • PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    The guy interviewing the players on the Cardinals is DEFINITELY wearing a toupee. :lol:

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • The guy interviewing the players on the Cardinals is DEFINITELY wearing a toupee. :lol:

Really? :? :lol:
  • PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    The guy interviewing the players on the Cardinals is DEFINITELY wearing a toupee. :lol:

Yes Indeedy! :mrgreen: Nothing gets past me... :lol:

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • The guy interviewing the players on the Cardinals is DEFINITELY wearing a toupee. :lol:

Yes Indeedy! :mrgreen: Nothing gets past me... :lol:

At the start of the game he was in the stands and I was hoping somebody was gonna rip that thing off his head. lol
    My little man Logan. He broke his collar bone tonight. :( Thank heavens he's coming home tomorrow morning. My little man.
    sheila0225 wrote:
    My little man Logan. He broke his collar bone tonight. :( Thank heavens he's coming home tomorrow morning. My little man.

I hope he heals quickly! HUGS xoxo
    sheila0225 wrote:

Thanks Shimmy. He'll be home in the morning. It's a bit too far to drive to tonight. :(
    sheila0225 wrote:
    sheila0225 wrote:

Thanks Shimmy. He'll be home in the morning. It's a bit too far to drive to tonight. :(

It's okay. At least he's in the next best place until you can bring him home. Hugs
    sheila0225 wrote:

It's okay. At least he's in the next best place until you can bring him home. Hugs

He's not in the hospital. He's with his Dad at their cabin. :( He's slinged up now. I just hope and pray he's comfortable tonight. :?
    sheila0225 wrote:

sheila0225 wrote:
    He's not in the hospital. He's with his Dad at their cabin. :( He's slinged up now. I just hope and pray he's comfortable tonight. :?

Oh dear. Has been to the hospital yet? I will be thinking of him and you tonight!
    Oh dear. Has been to the hospital yet? I will be thinking of him and you tonight![/quote]

He was at the hospital. He had x-rays done. That's how they found out he broke it. The cabin is 4 hours away. So his Dad said to stay put tonight and he will bring both my boys home in the morning. I'm waiting on the ER dr to call me back to relay all information to me. Some Dads aren't all that great with medical info. :?
    edited October 2011
    sheila0225 wrote:
    He was at the hospital. He had x-rays done. That's how they found out he broke it. The cabin is 4 hours away. So his Dad said to stay put tonight and he will bring both my boys home in the morning. I'm waiting on the ER dr to call me back to relay all information to me. Some Dads aren't all that great with medical info. :?

Well, I am glad he was there and you have more information coming. I will have you both in my thought tonight. Love, light and hugs. xo
    Post edited by ShimmyMommy on
    sheila0225 wrote:

Well, I am glad he was there and you have more information coming. I will have you both in my thought tonight/ Love, light and hugs. xo

Thanks Shimmy. You're such a swell lady. :mrgreen:
    sheila0225 wrote:
    sheila0225 wrote:

Well, I am glad he was there and you have more information coming. I will have you both in my thought tonight/ Love, light and hugs. xo

You are welcome. You are awesome yourself. :mrgreen:
    sheila0225 wrote:

You are welcome. You are awesome yourself. :mrgreen:

Awww shucks. :oops: There's a whole lot of awesomeness flowing tonight. :mrgreen:
    I have to agree with Sheila, there is a lot of awesomeness flowing tonight! Love, breasts and 81!! :lol::lol:8-):mrgreen:
    i wish i could smoke some weed right now :(
    I have to agree with Sheila, there is a lot of awesomeness flowing tonight! Love, breasts and 81!! :lol::lol:8-):mrgreen:

love...breasts...and 81 all in the same sentence...wow. :lol::lol:

now all we need is cavstarr telling us he loves us and that he is really good looking. :lol: