what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• FifthelementFifthelement Posts: 6,958
    Pondering a move . . . England, Germany or the Netherlands. Where to go, where to go, where to go :?: :?: :?: :ugeek:
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Pondering a move . . . England, Germany or the Netherlands. Where to go, where to go, where to go :?: :?: :?: :ugeek:

ENGLAND!!! :D
  • Pondering a move . . . England, Germany or the Netherlands. Where to go, where to go, where to go :?: :?: :?: :ugeek:
    no doubt..Netherlands
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • I'm tired of being Mrs Nice Bride... Certain people expected Bridezilla, so Bridezilla is what they'll get :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,137
    I'm tired of being Mrs Nice Bride... Certain people expected Bridezilla, so Bridezilla is what they'll get :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

wibble
    *hides*
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    So much right now! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: Little man is going to the orthopedic doctor today. (this should be fun) Kind of worried what they might say. And then tonight a great dinner!!! So looking forward to dinner!!! Like really looking forward to it. :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Haven't slept for 25 hours now...not by choice either... :x
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    RKCNDY wrote:

Horrible feeling. Chill out on the sofa kind of day??
  • stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387

Really! :shock: From B.C!!! Are you mad :D

I could do you a house swap,is what is on my mind :lol:
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
    Claireack wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

yeah, something like that probably...bleh...I have so much to do today too... :(
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    got out of work early, i'm off on friday for a concert...... it's gonna be a good week :D
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,407
    It's lunchtime! :)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,405
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Claireack wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

yeah, something like that probably...bleh...I have so much to do today too... :(

hope you have a great day!!!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • samjamsamjam Posts: 9,283
    Learned about the Expectancy Violation Theory today in my communication class and my professor abbreviated 'expectancy violation' as 'EV'. Quite amusing to read the slides the correct way then to read them as if EV meant Eddie Vedder :lol: (cool story bro, i know)
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    There is no way today is NOT a full moon. The calendar must be off :think:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,977
    fucking crazy ebay purchaser bitches.....my gawd.....
    sometimes it doesn't even feel worth it to just get a couple extra dollars rather than simply donating the stuff and being done with it.
    ugh.
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

Looks like Orange have fecked up again this month! - gah!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    My gram who is back in the hospital tonight :(

Sending lots of love, light and hugs to her, you and your family. xo
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • What did I do? Why can't I get a response? (stated in the most calm and curious way)

I sent a message to person 1, no response, sent a message to person 1 and person 2, no response, sent follow up to person 1 and 2 asking politely for confirmation the message I sent was received, no response. I sent a message to person 3 asking for help to the lack of response from person 1 and 2, no response, I sent a follow up to person 3, he won't even read the message, I sent a note to person 4 asking for a simple confirmation of receipt because I've never experienced such silence, no response. I've asked politely to 4 different sources for a response - even if it is "we can't help you"... Why can't I get that?

I'm not expecting answers or immediate turn around of any sort. This has been going on since September 9th. I'm only asking for some confirmation that the message was received. If it can be confirmed that someone can help, that's great. If it can't be confirmed yet, that's fine too. Only my first two messages had a request for information. The remaining messages have been plea's for some acknowledgement or confirmation that my messages didn't hit the junk/trash folder....

and yes, this is Pearl Jam, 10C related. I'm so confused.
  • I'm so glad I have a friend like you :mrgreen:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    mcdonald's fries are another reason why there is a God
  • NastasjaNastasja Posts: 9,668
    I want these midterm corrections to be done desperately :?
    You can spend your time alone, re-digesting past regrets,
    Or you can come to terms and realize
    You're the only one who can't forgive yourself
    Claireack wrote:

Probably my first choice :D It'll be in the south this time though.

no doubt..Netherlands

Definitely an option if my husband's employer provides language training ;)

stargirl69 wrote:

I know :o The thought of leaving here makes me feel sick; but the reality is we will have to go somewhere eventually. At least if we do it now, we can choose an out of Canada posting which is kind of exciting.
    I'm tired of being Mrs Nice Bride... Certain people expected Bridezilla, so Bridezilla is what they'll get :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

((((Hugs)))) Don't let the bastards grind you down Sian. :mrgreen:
  • im on the floor laughing...

what a line that was.,..

:lol:

i was at a doctor with a friend,,he need to run some tests.and when we get to the doctor office i ask the doctor,"whats up doc..any news?
    and he answer

"all cool..if gays could do babies..UK will be like China.". :shock: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • AyedavanitaAyedavanita Posts: 1,443
    He parks his car a block away because he's scared she'll google earth him or something and bust him, hahahaha.
    "You think I got my eyes closed but I'm lookin' at you the whole fuckin' time..."
  • stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    Claireack wrote:

Probably my first choice :D It'll be in the south this time though.

no doubt..Netherlands

Definitely an option if my husband's employer provides language training ;)

stargirl69 wrote:

I know :o The thought of leaving here makes me feel sick; but the reality is we will have to go somewhere eventually. At least if we do it now, we can choose an out of Canada posting which is kind of exciting.

Well in that case I say England,it's close enough to Scotland :D
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
    stargirl69 wrote:

True, that is definitely one of the benefits :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    stargirl69 wrote:

True, that is definitely one of the benefits :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Unless you're in Cornwall :D;)
    I see you there BD! :wave:

- Christopher McCandless