what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,411
    can't wait to head to Seattle & Portland next month!!!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    norm wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    still :( and have been :cry: but have also been made to smile.
    The generosity/concern of what some would consider to be effective strangers, but to me are forum friends, has been responsible for some of the smiling.

but how are your pants? ;):D

lacy and staying up :lol:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • FrannyFranny Posts: 2,054
    wish I could of slept today, but damned you stupid shitty sinuses :evil:
  • mr.pinkmr.pink Posts: 362
    Should I buy tickets to Alice in Chains next Saturday????? Of course I should..... I mean what are the chances I'll win tickets on the radio? And its Alice in fucking Chains!
    Twenty-ten watch it go to fire!!!
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    That awful meeting I just had to go to, will I ever feel the same about the woman that was horrible to me at work, I don't think so :(
  • the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    belly growling, can't put anything in it. making me grumpy. :evil:
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
    I was just told what my raise for the year will be......

I can now afford to biggie size my value meal twice a week. :roll:

oh well, I am really happy to just have a job. I really am. :D
    Peace, Love.

-- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • the wolf wrote:

congrats!!!!!!!! Horray for biggie sizing :-)

I'm almost done my first week of training and am able to go home for the weekend....except there is a stupid blizzard coming tomorrow, so I probably will be stuck at the hotel in north jersey!
    Need a tour Travel Agent??? Pick me :-)

Whatever you are, be a good one --Lincoln
    When I was young I really thought I knew what was going on with people, what was right and what was wrong. Nowadays I really haven't got got a clue, the older I get the less I seem to understand.
  • the wolf wrote:

I'm almost done my first week of training and am able to go home for the weekend....except there is a stupid blizzard coming tomorrow, so I probably will be stuck at the hotel in north jersey!
    Come visit!! and congrats Mr. The Wolf. Super sizing is underrated :D
    GoiMTvP.gif
    i hate the fact that i have a night class on thursdays. that means no Office. not only that, but it's a long day. go to work @ 7:30 am, off to class from 11-3, back to work until 5:30, then class from 6-9pm. ugh. on the bright side, it makes me appreciate Fridays even more!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • [quote="pearljgirl2010

Come visit!! and congrats Mr. The Wolf. Super sizing is underrated :D[/quote]

Where in North Jersey are you? I'll be in Ramsey for 2 more weeks...
    Need a tour Travel Agent??? Pick me :-)

Whatever you are, be a good one --Lincoln
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    Am I the only person at work that knows how to put on a new roll of toilet paper???

I think so!!
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
    I am very proud of my family, especially my cousins for despite being half my age being emotionally stronger than me. It's times like these I am reminded how amazing my family is.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    I think I have to sell one of my guitars....

not real happy about that....
    Peace, Love.

-- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • what did I do wrong?
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
  • FrannyFranny Posts: 2,054
    lemonade iceblocks
  • UpSideDownUpSideDown Posts: 1,966
    scared of moving to a different city
  • arbys
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
    arbys

curly fries. yum.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • coffee
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • mfc2006 wrote:
    arbys

curly fries. yum.
    potato cakes......
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Looking ahead to some positive changes :)
    :cry::cry::cry::cry:
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    dottles wrote:
    Hey!! :| whats wrong...?
  • 71step28 wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    +1 whats up?
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    71step28 wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    +1 whats up?

Sorry, my Grandfather has been taken very ill, and basically we are sitting here waiting for a call from the hospital to say he has died. We cannot visit as the hospital has an infectious virus and they aren't allowing people in.
    Then my best friend has called to say her family business has gone bust today and her and her family have nothing, they have to sell their homes, cars, anything valuable, they will have nothing, absolutely nothing.
    dottles wrote:
    Sorry, my Grandfather has been taken very ill, and basically we are sitting here waiting for a call from the hospital to say he has died. We cannot visit as the hospital has an infectious virus and they aren't allowing people in.
    Then my best friend has called to say her family business has gone bust today and her and her family have nothing, they have to sell their homes, cars, anything valuable, they will have nothing, absolutely nothing.

{{{big hug}}}
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    dottles wrote:

oh no :( :( ....really not a good time for you, your family and friends, I'm sorry to hear that :(
  • dottles wrote:
    i wish u the best ..stay stronge.