what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• dottles--so sorry to hear that you're dealing with this :-(

i'm glad my training let us out 4 hours eary so we could all drive home for the weekend safely, with this blizzard coming!! Now i can spend the weekend with my parents and the pug (yay), but not my sweetheart (boo)!!!
    Need a tour Travel Agent??? Pick me :-)

Whatever you are, be a good one --Lincoln
  • arbys

Gotta love that Arby's sauce. And it doesnt get much better than a beef 'n cheddar.
  • arqarq Posts: 8,003
    dottles wrote:
    Sorry, my Grandfather has been taken very ill, and basically we are sitting here waiting for a call from the hospital to say he has died. We cannot visit as the hospital has an infectious virus and they aren't allowing people in.
    Then my best friend has called to say her family business has gone bust today and her and her family have nothing, they have to sell their homes, cars, anything valuable, they will have nothing, absolutely nothing.

Wow dottles... cases like those put things on perspective, I'm very sorry :cry:
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980
    arbys

Gotta love that Arby's sauce. And it doesnt get much better than a beef 'n cheddar.

D'oh! I hate that place, but every once in a while my wife gets a craving. The only thing I like about Arby's is a joke I stole from The Simpsons'.

I'm so hungry I could eat at Arby's. :lol:
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/
  • eyedclaar wrote:
    arbys

D'oh! I hate that place, but every once in a while my wife gets a craving. The only thing I like about Arby's is a joke I stole from The Simpsons'.

HAHA. Thats a good one. I think Arby''s is kinda like White Castle........you either love it or you hate it. I happen to love both!
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    i've never had arby's in my life :sick:

and i hope to keep it that way :wave:
  • the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    norm wrote:
    i've never had arby's in my life :sick:

and i hope to keep it that way :wave:

good stuff, think that is what I'm going to pick up on the way home tonight.

Only because that is the only thing other than Rally's and Mcdonalds I pass on the way home.
    had Rally's last night. lol.
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • LizardjamLizardjam Posts: 1,121
    eyedclaar wrote:
    arbys

I wouldn't go near their beef with a ten foot pole, HOWEVER I LOVE their honey mustard sauce and their chicken, bacon and cheddar sandwich. LOVE it. It's almost as good as jack in the boxes crispy chicken sandwich.

But what i was thinking before reading this page of this thread was how cheap cup o noodles is. Do people eat this on a regular basis? I was desperate for lunch today and i'm not supposed to be eating out weekdays anymore so this was my solution. It's ok....but how to people eat this kind of thing often?
    bugs in the way...I feel about you

"New music, new friends. Pearl Jam."

I like our socks. I hear we make a fine sock. I always say, You might not love our records, but I think you'll like our socks. - Stone

"This record is us speaking out in class." -EV on PJ
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Thanks for your best wishes, they are appreciated.
    You are all true ladies and gents xx
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    dottles wrote:
    Thanks for your best wishes, they are appreciated.
    You are all true ladies and gents xx

hang in there
  • eyedclaar wrote:
    arbys

hahah I love that... I am so hungry I could eat at Arby's

:lol:
  • I am now thinking I am going to buy a lovely bottle of red and drink that tonight :D
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,182
    Watching a documentary on the history of the Klu Klux Klan.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980
    g under p wrote:

Peace

Let us know if you see hammerdonkey in there anywhere. Kidding folks... sheesh.

He's really a member of the White Knights.
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/
    eyedclaar wrote:
    g under p wrote:

Peace

Let us know if you see hammerdonkey in there anywhere. Kidding folks... sheesh.

He's really a member of the White Knights.
    :lol::D:lol:

That's funny.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• all stocked up with food for the snowstorm.time for my first beer of the night :D
  • NastasjaNastasja Posts: 9,668
    no internet at home....sitting at starf...s to get some reception.
    You can spend your time alone, re-digesting past regrets,
    Or you can come to terms and realize
    You're the only one who can't forgive yourself
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,881
    Nastasja wrote:
    no internet at home....sitting at starf...s to get some reception.
    Just noticed your location works really well with that post count!!
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • go out to take the bus!!!run..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • that i am an asshole sorry rachel.
  • stayin inside...biggg snowwww!!!!!!!!!!!! :o
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    What a beautiful day it is, blue sky, sunshine and the snowdrops are all out.
  • FrannyFranny Posts: 2,054
    Exhausted from work.....sleep is fast approaching
  • watching the snow accumulate to almost 2 feet...it is quite beautiful!

watching the snow accumulate to almost 2 feet...it is quite beautiful!

I think it's 2 feet plus here and i'm not sure if I want to go out there.

Peace

• g under p wrote:
    watching the snow accumulate to almost 2 feet...it is quite beautiful!

I think it's 2 feet plus here and i'm not sure if I want to go out there.

Peace

i went out to shovel a few hours ago...when the wind wasn't blowing, it wasn't that cold...and the snow wasn't wet or heavy so it was easy to shovel!

• 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    Nemo. Nemooooo!
    Oh, I still love that movie :D it's on the TV right now...
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    waiting, stress, arguments and tiredness
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    I'm trying VERY hard not to think too much about what's going on in my life right now...

My son took me out to dinner and drinks, so I'm pretty mellow right now... ;):mrgreen:

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
    ......That I'm hungry, and what I should eat after shoveling all that snow. I think it's finally stopping now.

Peace