what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• i need a shower and put nothing as it seems loud..i mean LOUD!!!!!!!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • I need to stop pulling out my hair... :|
    "Makes much more sense to live in the present tense"

Mansfield 08 1
    Boston 2010
    Montreal 2011
    EV Prov 11
    Worcester 1 13
    Worcester 2 13
    Hartford 13
    Boston 16 - 1
    Boston 16 - 2
    Boston 18 - 1
    Boston 18 -2 
    MSG 24 - 1
    Boston 24 -1
    Boston 24 -2 
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    Might have to go get a massage today. Feeling the need for one.
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    Switching to Ally Bank...no fees at all, 24/7 cust service and the best part, .94%apr on savings accts (easy 20 bucks a month)
  • hey..where is those shoes.. :lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • hey..where is those shoes.. :lol:
    You tell me....
    "Makes much more sense to live in the present tense"

Mansfield 08 1
    Boston 2010
    Montreal 2011
    EV Prov 11
    Worcester 1 13
    Worcester 2 13
    Hartford 13
    Boston 16 - 1
    Boston 16 - 2
    Boston 18 - 1
    Boston 18 -2 
    MSG 24 - 1
    Boston 24 -1
    Boston 24 -2 
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    my son makes me laugh, here he is with a few friends doing a video for school morning announcements:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiAcwEVs ... ideo_title

still making me laugh
    I wonder what I'm thinking when I want to paint my kitchen and put a new backsplash in. Wonder if a little lady like myself can do it. :? :lol:
  • SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    with all the meat recalls, thank GOD i dont eat anything with a profile!
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,977
    my GOD how i have fucked up, idk if he is ever going to forgive me.... :(
    i just want our friendship back.
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Super sad that Theo Epstein has left Boston
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    unspoken request for my mom. please and thank you very, very much. xo
  • sheila0225 wrote:
    I wonder what I'm thinking when I want to paint my kitchen and put a new backsplash in. Wonder if a little lady like myself can do it. :? :lol:

YES! You can!
    I ripped out a bathroom--all the way to the studs including in a kinda large walk in shower..took out the shower floor base, ripped out the ceramic tile floor...EVERYTHING.

Redid the whole damn thing by hand; 90% of it anyways...my ex helped hang the drywall and cement backer boards but I did pretty much everything else. Bought myself a wet saw and went to town :D The only thing I hired someone to do was put the new shower base.

Its rewarding as hell and VERY fun!!

Infact, the backsplash is my next intended project in the house! Glass tiles look so nice!
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
    sheila0225 wrote:

YES! You can!
    I ripped out a bathroom--all the way to the studs including in a kinda large walk in shower..took out the shower floor base, ripped out the ceramic tile floor...EVERYTHING.

Redid the whole damn thing by hand; 90% of it anyways...my ex helped hang the drywall and cement backer boards but I did pretty much everything else. Bought myself a wet saw and went to town :D The only thing I hired someone to do was put the new shower base.

Infact, the backsplash is my next intended project in the house! Glass tiles look so nice!

Whoa :clap: And yes, I think you can do it! I do a lot of stuff at home myself - it's better than sitting there waiting for someone to help you who delays all the time :lol: And it's fun!
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    thank goodness for kindness :D

it obliterates the heck out of meanness love-bomb.gif
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    edited October 2011
    Post edited by davidtrios on
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    Davidtrios wrote:
    you fucking suck

Is this the person below me game? If so, this makes me very sad...
    Leeze wrote:
    sheila0225 wrote:

YES! You can!

Whoa :clap: And yes, I think you can do it! I do a lot of stuff at home myself - it's better than sitting there waiting for someone to help you who delays all the time :lol: And it's fun!

Thanks Ladies! :mrgreen:

I got the paint picked out...Now on to find the glass tiles. Note to self....Home Depot and Lowes guys suck at helping ladies out. I need a man to come talk tiles to these guys. :lol:
  • I'm done
  • I'm done

With?
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,137
    I'm done

With?

my thoughts entirely!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • sheila0225 wrote:
    Thanks Ladies!

I got the paint picked out...Now on to find the glass tiles. Note to self....Home Depot and Lowes guys suck at helping ladies out. I need a man to come talk tiles to these guys.

Awesome! Make sure you post pics :D
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
  • NastasjaNastasja Posts: 9,668
    coffee #2
    You can spend your time alone, re-digesting past regrets,
    Or you can come to terms and realize
    You're the only one who can't forgive yourself
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    where's the chocolate?
    ELITIST FUK
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    :wave:
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • NastasjaNastasja Posts: 9,668
    Davidtrios wrote:

you get right to the point of everything :thumbup:
    You can spend your time alone, re-digesting past regrets,
    Or you can come to terms and realize
    You're the only one who can't forgive yourself
  • LoulouLoulou Posts: 6,247
    Chris Cornell tonight at The Festival Theatre, Adelaide. Wooooooooooooooo! ;)
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    Loulou wrote:
    Chris Cornell tonight at The Festival Theatre, Adelaide. Wooooooooooooooo! ;)
    woooo hooooo!!!
    have a blast!

on my mind: what's for dinner :think:
  • chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    It's so goddamn hot in my office I had to go outside to cool off :evil: GRRRRRR
  • ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    "Everybody wants to go to Heaven but nobody wants to die." ~ C.B.

That's what my young cousin just said. Smart cookie, indeed. 8-)
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!