what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• RaniRani Posts: 434
    I'm thinking how proud I am that I have found the "one click unzip" option on Win Zip.

Took me only a month to find it! :roll:
  • chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    Being here in 3 days :)

1-yosemite-fall-yosemite-valley.jpg
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
    She lives on love street ...
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    The pirate is naked, wearing a cape and has a fanny pack that is strategically placed to cover his junk. His ever present pirate hat is still on his head. It has reached a new level today.
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    The pirate is naked, wearing a cape and has a fanny pack that is strategically placed to cover his junk. His ever present pirate hat is still on his head. It has reached a new level today.

:lol:

pics?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • That it makes me so happy to book someone's honeymoon, even if it means staying at work over an hour late :-)
    Need a tour Travel Agent??? Pick me :-)

Whatever you are, be a good one --Lincoln
  • smarcheesmarchee Posts: 14,539
    cooking some chicken for a chicken ceasar salad
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    "How beautiful a day can be, when kindness touches it!" ~ George Elliston

Good night all. May your souls be healthy, happy and grateful today and always.
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    my son makes me laugh, here he is with a few friends doing a video for school morning announcements:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiAcwEVs ... ideo_title
  • I left home at 8:30 this morning and am just getting home now...what a day!!
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    A certain someone who makes me smile...
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • 81 wrote:
    RYEzupSF wrote:

:lol:

pics?
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • oh shit..need 3 coffes to wake up...
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    :(
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    I've just spent much longer than i would like to admit on youtube. Songs with lyrics will be my downfall. I can see it now. But at least now I know all the words to Arthur's Theme by Christopher Cross. There were a few lines I was unsure of.

• RKCNDY wrote:
    ?
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    Dark Sunglasses, Uptown Girls, and ceiling's that need to be danced on..
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
    I think I need an intervention. The cheesiness has got to stop!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2V3SNrkpp0

• RaniRani Posts: 434
    oh shit..need 3 coffes to wake up...
    :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I specialize in coffee iv's.

book me.

8-)
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,137
    RKCNDY wrote:

Me no likey!
    ((((huggles))))
    I hope things are better today whatever was making you sad.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Something's changed... :think:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Just because I say one thing, doesn't mean I don't want to say the complete polar opposite.
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

That's not fair. If you air it in public then you are obliged to explain yourself missy :evil: :evil: :evil:

That's not fair. If you air it in public then you are obliged to explain yourself missy :evil: :evil: :evil:

:shh:

There's a good boy ;)

I shouldn't have eaten the second packet of frazzles...

Accessories

Money
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 

There's a good boy ;)

middle_finger.jpg
  • That's not fair. If you air it in public then you are obliged to explain yourself missy :evil: :evil: :evil:

There's a good boy ;)

middle_finger.jpg

:evil: Watch yourself Sweetness or you'll feel the Wraith of my Kahn :evil:

;)8-)

;)8-)

Aww look at you two playing nicely :D
  • dottles wrote:

;)8-)

She made a Star Trek joke.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRsPheErBj8
    dottles wrote:

;)8-)

She made a Star Trek joke.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRsPheErBj8

Am at work, no access to You Tube... besides, I am not in the in crowd thus have no knowledge of such jokes :D