what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    speaking of squirt cheese - my 15 year-old son went on a backpacking trip over the weekend and I left it up to him to get all of his equipment and food. So he packed crackers, a can of squirt cheese and slim jims as his main food supply for three days. Upon his return, I asked him how the food situation worked out - his response - next time I will bring 2 or 3 cans of cheese, one wasn't enough. :mrgreen:

I learned that they don't have squirt cheese in Canada...or any PayDay candy bars.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
    This chicken soup is going to be great :D
  • Leeze wrote:
    This chicken soup is going to be great :D

Duuuude, I'm totally making chicken soup right now! SWEET!
    I knew it all along, see?
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    speaking of squirt cheese - my 15 year-old son went on a backpacking trip over the weekend and I left it up to him to get all of his equipment and food. So he packed crackers, a can of squirt cheese and slim jims as his main food supply for three days. Upon his return, I asked him how the food situation worked out - his response - next time I will bring 2 or 3 cans of cheese, one wasn't enough. :mrgreen:
    Who knew it was such a staple? :lol: Now I may have to go get myself a can...or 19 :mrgreen:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • sweet :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,137
    I have some great friends, in all different aspects of my life. I am lucky to have them

I know I will probably never find 'love' but my life is generally filled with good things because of those ace people in it.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Nothingman54Nothingman54 Posts: 2,251
    Can ladies with fake boobs breast feed?
    I'll be back
  • paysonitespaysonites Posts: 1,150
    Can ladies with fake boobs breast feed?

Depends how juiced up they are. I mean she is...Uh I mean Uh never mind. :shock: :mrgreen:
    John and Shawna
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    dottles wrote:
    I have some great friends, in all different aspects of my life. I am lucky to have them

I know I will probably never find 'love' but my life is generally filled with good things because of those ace people in it.

:(

don't say that! stop 'looking' and your love will be right around the corner. (seriously...it seems to always happen that way) :D
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    How kind and sweet people are on this wonderful forum. It doesn't matter how bad of a day I might of had once I go on here I am always amazed by someones good intentions and charismatic ways.
    John and Shawna
  • decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,977
    i really appreciate my "real" family because i can't stand my extended family.
    assholes.
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    If the only prayer you said in your whole life was, "thank you," that would suffice. ~Meister Eckhart

Thank you, Universe, for every single thing, even the minute details.

Good night all. May your souls be healthy, happy, and grateful today and always.
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • dottles wrote:

I know how you feel...most times I feel like Ive been there and done that with men and relationships. After my longest and most serious relationship ended, I pretty much washed my hands of the hope of finding love again...I've spent the last couple of years making (many) mistakes and, thankfully, learned from them. It took my until very recently to decide that I have too much to share with another person, and it would be a waste to give up the hope of finding someone (a pj boy would be nice :D )

Don't give up. There is certainly a very special person out there for you--you are a wonderful, intelligent, gorgeous, amazing woman! if you WANT to share that with someone, don't give up. There is certainly nothing wrong with being single, but the way you said what you did above, I don't get the impression thats what you want for yourself.

But to the point of your post---good friends are something no one should live without! Too many people take thier friends for granted.

xoxo!!!
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
  • If the only prayer you said in your whole life was, "thank you," that would suffice. ~Meister Eckhart

Good night all. May your souls be healthy, happy, and grateful today and always.

I always enjoy your choice of quotes :)
    good night to you as well :D
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
  • ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    If the only prayer you said in your whole life was, "thank you," that would suffice. ~Meister Eckhart

I always enjoy your choice of quotes :)
    good night to you as well :D

Thank you! :mrgreen:
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • need to sleep
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Nothingman54Nothingman54 Posts: 2,251
    need to sleep

bf03b2a6.jpg
    I'll be back
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    need to sleep

bf03b2a6.jpg

Whoa ...... feel all giddy now!
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    1 hour of sleep last night :x
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Recieved a lovely prize from rafie that I'd forgotten I'd won :D
    Two hours of sleep. Not to rub it in to the poster above me. :)
    John and Shawna
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    Excited for a friendly visit next week. :mrgreen:
  • NastasjaNastasja Posts: 9,668
    advisors that don't advise :evil:
    You can spend your time alone, re-digesting past regrets,
    Or you can come to terms and realize
    You're the only one who can't forgive yourself
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,405
    we're excited that my Mom is coming to visit tomorrow! haven't seen her since March! looks like i'll be cleaning the house all day! :lol:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    I could also contribute to the sleep topic :?
  • samjamsamjam Posts: 9,283
    Nastasja wrote:
    Oh I feel your pain!!! Sorry bout that, it really does SUCK!
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
    samjam wrote:
    Nastasja wrote:
    Oh I feel your pain!!! Sorry bout that, it really does SUCK!
    Thanks for the support :)
  • samjamsamjam Posts: 9,283
    Just bought tickets to see City & Colour in DC this December :thumbup:
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • EZ1221CEZ1221C Posts: 2,645
    having a shitty day/week so far.
    PLAY THE SOUTH
  • McCready