what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• blenderman69blenderman69 Posts: 2,104
    i just bought a new refridgerator...and had me some sex! :lol:
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146

sex with a refrigerator??? that's hard core!!
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    work tomorrow, why do the weekends go so fast?
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • need to shave again...
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,875
    laundry. gotta do it!
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • WhizbangWhizbang Posts: 1,314
    The chicken & sweet potato soup that I have cooking in the crock-pot right now....mmmmmm.......
    believe it or not, we don't "need" anything. that is only the spoiled brat in us trying to fill some temporary solution to an emptyness that does not exist.

I have eaten so much gold I crapped excellence - drtyfrnk29

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all!
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,875
    need to shave again...
    shouldn't this be in another thread? :mrgreen:
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • mickeyrat wrote:
    need to shave again...
    shouldn't this be in another thread? :mrgreen:
    its in my mind :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • blenderman69blenderman69 Posts: 2,104
    norm wrote:

sex with a refrigerator??? that's hard core!!
    i just realized how that sounded.lol!
  • pens win!!! :D
    and fuck me if I say somethin you dont wanna hear, fuck me!
    and fuck me if you only hear what you wanna hear
    fuck me...if I care...but im not leavin here
    time for sleep....
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • mad22mad22 Posts: 82
    looking for a job..
    Egos are left at the door, elitism is non-existant and we are all joining together for a common goal: to raise funds and awareness while living the awesome life of a Pearl Jam Fan.

http://www.wishlistfoundation.org/
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,182
    Relief that my daughter is sleeping again and feeling better now I hope to do the same.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    We had our taxes the other day... receiving $3500.00, and I'm getting $500.00 out of it.... it's going straight to his bank account...

I need a good laugh or a good cry right now... :|

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • We had our taxes the other day... receiving $3500.00, and I'm getting $500.00 out of it.... it's going straight to his bank account...

I need a good laugh or a good cry right now... :|

A good cry will make you feel better!
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,411
    i can't find my textbook and need to have chapter 4 read for class in an hour and a half. hmmmmm....
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    a large glass of ice coffee ;):)

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Why when you think everything is going great does somebody come and slap you in the face with a big fat kipper.
    What I would do if I won the lottery!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    two of my friends here on the board. hoping the day finds them happy and well.
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • I think I just made my first last post in a locked thread.
    I carried a watermelon
  • I think I just made my first last post in a locked thread.

nice work. ;)

i'm thinking.....lunch!
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• What I would do if I won the lottery!!! :lol::lol::lol:
    share :lol:
    that I should be finishing some work I brought home with me, but I don't have the inclination...
  • dottles wrote:
    that I should be finishing some work I brought home with me, but I don't have the inclination...
    work is overrated.wine,pearl jam,bliss :lol:
  • almost time to go home...then kickboxing class at the gym
  • eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980
    peacegirl wrote:
    almost time to go home...then kickboxing class at the gym

Kickboxing for peacegirl? Well, when diplomacy fails, the asskicking begins..
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/
  • my wife is leaving me. I just want my son. He is 7 months. I have no one to talk to so I am venting on a Pearl Jam message board. I'm pathetic. No wonder she is leaving me.
    Everything not forbidden is compulsory and eveything not compulsory is forbidden. You are free... free to do what the government says you can do.
  • my wife is leaving me. I just want my son. He is 7 months. I have no one to talk to so I am venting on a Pearl Jam message board. I'm pathetic. No wonder she is leaving me.
    dude fuck that bitch!...p.s. i know people who could make her dissapear. :lol:
  • eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980
    my wife is leaving me. I just want my son. He is 7 months. I have no one to talk to so I am venting on a Pearl Jam message board. I'm pathetic. No wonder she is leaving me.
    i know people who could make her dissapear. :lol:

We know each other?
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/