what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    conman wrote:
    Don't you service guys get to take free flights?? or is that an urban legend?? let me know if you are gonna do it.. Me, you, and RYE will have a blast!! and Norm if he can sack up...
    urban myth, we only get free flights if we are on official military orders :roll:

i'll look into it tomorrow and get back to you but i can't promise anything :(

I officially order you to attend.

Does that count? I'm really good at forging shit. Just an FYI.
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • conman wrote:
    Don't you service guys get to take free flights?? or is that an urban legend?? let me know if you are gonna do it.. Me, you, and RYE will have a blast!! and Norm if he can sack up...
    urban myth, we only get free flights if we are on official military orders :roll:

i'll look into it tomorrow and get back to you but i can't promise anything :(
    Well then, I officially order you to go to bridge school.. done and done :lol:
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    Well, it was in Canananada.. maybe she was just getting into character.. haha!! socks and sandals???

now who's ruining the fantasy? :lol:
    conman wrote:
    i just might... gotta see if i have enough time to take off.... and it would be nice if i can afford it too :?

If you can you should totally do it. One of the coolest experiences ever. The Bridge School (the actual school) is absolutely amazing and they do great work. The kids are awesome and it is just so fucking rad. A very moving thing to be a part of.

oh and Norm. Normy Normy Norm. What Cav said. Sack Up! You too 81!

should have planned my west coast trip better.

:lol:

286 for air fare.....
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Me and RYE are the same person!!! it happens every day :lol:
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
    81 wrote:

286 for air fare.....

It's a start, but not a full on sack.
    Me and RYE are the same person!!! it happens every day :lol:

Don't tell or they'll make us start taking meds again.

RYEzupSF wrote:
    81 wrote:

286 for air fare.....

i know how SF works...i'll just hang out on market and powell with a sign and a hat.

hmm..
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    81 wrote:

286 for air fare.....

i know how SF works...i'll just hang out on market and powell with a sign and a hat.

hmm..

I have a sign you can hold. -> -> -> ->

i dunno.......that might get a few too many takers for my liking out there. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

i dunno.......that might get a few too many takers for my liking out there. :lol:

:lol::lol: Shit. Just head to the Castro and you will have your shit paid for in 5 minutes. But if you're not comfortable with that sign I can whip you up something real nice.

• RYEzupSF wrote:
    81 wrote:

:lol::lol: Shit. Just head to the Castro and you will have your shit paid for in 5 minutes. But if you're not comfortable with that sign I can whip you up something real nice.
    " I am very uncomfortable holding signs with direct homosexual implications" .. make that a sign..81 will love it.. :lol:
    " I am very uncomfortable holding signs with direct homosexual implications" .. make that a sign..81 will love it.. :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

He will get a lot of cash for that. Seriously. Probably a lot of meth too.

OK 81, you better be in. I've got my sharpie and my cardboard out.

• catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    this time next week ill be tooling my way through colorado. :clap::clap::clap:
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,584

Where! Last year I went to my Goddaughter's wedding in Durango via the most incredible ride over the Rockies- excellent! Have a great trip! :ugeek:

What's on my mind right now is that I've never posted here and to get myself up to snuff on this thread I should read the first 1169 pages of posts -- :o -- on seond thought...
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

brianlux wrote:

Where! Last year I went to my Goddaughter's wedding in Durango via the most incredible ride over the Rockies- excellent! Have a great trip! :ugeek:

What's on my mind right now is that I've never posted here and to get myself up to snuff on this thread I should read the first 1169 pages of posts -- :o -- on seond thought...

im just cruising through on my way to NYC. but for some weird reason im a little tickled to be going through denver... maybe cause im such a gilligans island fan.. who knows *shrugs* the cheapest way for me to cover all the travelling ill be doing is to go greyhound.. so thats what im doing. holy hell my arse is gonna be sore.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,584
    brianlux wrote:

im just cruising through on my way to NYC. but for some weird reason im a little tickled to be going through denver... maybe cause im such a gilligans island fan.. who knows *shrugs* the cheapest way for me to cover all the travelling ill be doing is to go greyhound.. so thats what im doing. holy hell my arse is gonna be sore.

Hey, if you get on the internet along the way maybe start a little travel-log thread and tell about all the strange and wonderful along the way. In any case, bon voyage! :thumbup:
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

brianlux wrote:
    Hey, if you get on the internet along the way maybe start a little travel-log thread and tell about all the strange and wonderful along the way. In any case, bon voyage! :thumbup:

i hope they have them internet cafes in seattle. ;)

and thank you.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • AELARAAELARA Posts: 803
    I miss talking to you... :(
    I am mine!
  • Thank God it's Friday ...
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    Leeze wrote:
    Thank God it's Friday ...
    :!:
  • SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,168
    Marc Jacobs red satchel
  • 3 hours till the weekend!!!!!!
    ~Can't escape from the common rule
    If you hate something, don't you do it too...~
    3 hours till the weekend!!!!!!
    whoo hoooooo!!

4 hours for me
  • Logan is going home from the hospital today :D
    Thanks to all of you for the amazing words and support... I could not have done it without you.

And special thanks to Sheila0225 for the information and knowledge and keepig me calm :mrgreen:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    Logan is going home from the hospital today :D
    Thanks to all of you for the amazing words and support... I could not have done it without you.

And special thanks to Sheila0225 for the information and knowledge and keepig me calm :mrgreen:

great news!
  • rick1zoo2 wrote:

great news!

+1
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

great news!

+1
    +2
  • Logan is going home from the hospital today :D

Great news Adam! :D
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553

Yay Logan! (((hug)))
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • Time for lunch!! Homemade oven bbq'd chicken and cheesy mashed potatoes...yummy!
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    I think I may stroll over to The Gap Outlet at lunchtime. I feel the need for a couple of those nice long-sleeved t-shirts.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)