what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• Wish I could spend every morning like this morning. Well, without the whole putting him on a plane part :cry:
  • NastasjaNastasja Posts: 9,668
    everything is too much :?
    You can spend your time alone, re-digesting past regrets,
    Or you can come to terms and realize
    You're the only one who can't forgive yourself
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    some people are truly such disappointments. you'd think i'd know this by now, and yet somehow...i always still tend to think the best of people. i actually like to think it's one of my better qualities, and i don't have many, haha......but yes, it hurts to be so disappointed in people. one thing i have truly learned over this past year of trials and tribulations, you truly learn who actually cares and values you.

I agree...why do they have to kick you after they push you down?

also...

Praying for BD and his family

Praying for shelia

...I'm not even religious
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    my back hurts
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    81 wrote:
    my back hurts

did you fall off trying an upper decker?
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    my back hurts

:lol::lol::lol:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • RKCNDY wrote:

Religion is for those who are afraid of hell... Spirituality is for those who have already gone through it.
  • EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    RKCNDY wrote:

Religion is for those who are afraid of hell... Spirituality is for those who have already gone through it.
    wow, that's really awesome. And true.
  • EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    Lost my best work friend and comrade yesterday at work... :( She and I are the only two who worked second shift, now it's just me. She was a great positive force in that place, amongst tons of negative energy, and she was awesome. She didn't take any crap though, and it was enjoyable to see her tell my immature, judgmental, and childish 48 year old boss "F* you, you stupid piece of sh*t" after he threw a temper tantrum during which he threw a phone and broke it. I was cheering on the inside. you go, girl!! Anyway, I will be carrying on the torch of reason and positivity for now, but bet your sweet patootie it won't be long before I announce my departure after this incident.
  • How I hate when streaming video buffers. Want to watch boardwalk empire.
    Just, not enough.
    I need more.
    Nothing seems to satisfy.
    I said, I dont want it.
    I just need it.
    To breathe, to feel, to know Im alive.
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,137
    Logan is feeling better :D:D:D:D:D

Hurrah, so pleased to hear that!!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • RKCNDY wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    my back hurts

I can't believe I read that disgusting thread....!
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    Thanks Lisa :D
    RKCNDY wrote:
    some people are truly such disappointments. you'd think i'd know this by now, and yet somehow...i always still tend to think the best of people. i actually like to think it's one of my better qualities, and i don't have many, haha......but yes, it hurts to be so disappointed in people. one thing i have truly learned over this past year of trials and tribulations, you truly learn who actually cares and values you.

I agree...why do they have to kick you after they push you down?

also...

Praying for BD and his family

Praying for shelia

• normnorm Posts: 31,146
    It must suck being the receptionist in this doctors office having to listen to muzak all day
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    I love you like a love song baby

(in my best singing voice there is :lol: )
  • someone posted itawhile ago.
    where the fuck is the do over button?!
    :evil:
    :twisted:
    :?
    :|
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Red Wine + Jazz = bliss :D
    They left :cry:
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,137
    My neighbours arguing next door, it's gone midnight, stop rowing in the garden!!!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    dottles wrote:
    My neighbours arguing next door, it's gone midnight, stop rowing in the garden!!!

They must have a pretty big pond in their garden.
    :shock:
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    dottles wrote:

haha..... I think you need an English to American translation unlost:

garden = yard
    row = fight
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    dottles wrote:

haha..... I think you need an English to American translation unlost:

garden = yard
    row = fight

I love all the Britishness of the original post.

"neighborUrs" "gone midnight" and "rowing in the garden."

Pip pip!
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    someone posted itawhile ago.
    where the fuck is the do over button?!
    :evil:
    :twisted:
    :?
    :|

if you find it, pass it over here
  • Flights schedules and prices do not meet my schedule and wallet right now :( I am in need of a miracle.
  • So, it's official: Johnny America is finally buying a house!

Thread with pics will eventually be made.

Congrats!!!
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,407
    I will need to rent a car so I can drive Cate around SF! :D
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
    order sent :)
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
  • conman wrote:
    What did you do, re-enlist?? :lol:
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    conman wrote:
    What did you do, re-enlist?? :lol:
    :lol:
    no, that's 249

550 is something else