what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    white vinyl? what the hell. I could have got one, but don't need it. A lot of people are complaining about it, ok maybe only a few people complaining.

I had the backpack in my cart, wanted to think about it for a day, and it was gone - could have used it tomorrow for trip to NYC, I'll just use the backpack I got maybe 10 years ago, still works fine.
  • decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,977
    hmpf, hitting NYC and didn't invite me out for a drink?! :twisted: :mrgreen::lol:

i just want things to be BETTER.
    i want things to change for the better, to find a better direction (fuck, any direction really) and to move the fuck ON with my life already!!!

i did score a pj20 backpack, but don't be jealous....got it for mr. dream. he looks so cute taking it to/from work. 8-)
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• hmpf, hitting NYC and didn't invite me out for a drink?! :twisted: :mrgreen::lol:

i want things to change for the better, to find a better direction (fuck, any direction really) and to move the fuck ON with my life already!!!

i did score a pj20 backpack, but don't be jealous....got it for mr. dream. he looks so cute taking it to/from work. 8-)

I want things to change for everyone having that struggle. I've been there at times and it feels like being in a plane that is doing one fairly long circling around the airport or like sitting in an airport terminal for a lengthy amount of time.
    Reading 2004
    Albany 2006 Camden 2006 E. Rutherford 2, 2006 Inglewood 2006,
    Chicago 2007
    Camden 2008 MSG 2008 MSG 2008 Hartford 2008.
    Seattle 2009 Seattle 2009 Philadelphia 2009,Philadelphia 2009 Philadelphia 2009
    Hartford 2010 MSG 2010 MSG 2010
    Toronto 2011,Toronto 2011
    Wrigley Field 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Philadelphia 2, 2013
    Philadelphia 1, 2016 Philadelphia 2 2016 New York 2016 New York 2016 Fenway 1, 2016
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    St. Paul, 1, St. Paul 2 2023
    MSG 2024, MSG 2024
    Philadelphia 2024
    "I play good, hard-nosed basketball.
    Things happen in the game. Nothing you
    can do. I don't go and say,
    "I'm gonna beat this guy up."
  • decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,977
    hmpf, hitting NYC and didn't invite me out for a drink?! :twisted: :mrgreen::lol:

I want things to change for everyone having that struggle. I've been there at times and it feels like being in a plane that is doing one fairly long circling around the airport or like sitting in an airport terminal for a lengthy amount of time.

it would help if i could figure out what i want to be when i grow up. :|
    :mrgreen:

seriously, it is difficult when you structure your education, and most of your experience, all in one field....and for many reasons that field is gone for you....then what? it ain't easy, that's for sure!

i feel like i am moving backwards at times..... :?
    life coud be infinitely worse tho, this i know...
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• dimples
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    a spicy one.
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Adam..
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
    Wohooooo!
  • Bit grumpy today, dunno why! Patience is wearing a bit thin, dunno why! :roll:
    PJ Manchester MEN - 20.06.12
    PJ Manchester MEN - 21.06.12
    EV Manchester O2 Apollo - 28.07.12
    PJ Leeds Arena - 08.07.14
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    Up at 4:20 am, at the agility tournament site in New Hampshire by 6:20 am, great parking spot. Dogs fast asleep in the car.

Boy I am going to need a nap really soon.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • jmurrayjmurray Posts: 3,538
    work and getting kind of tired of the grind.
  • samjamsamjam Posts: 9,283
    The bad: being sick SUCKS :(
    The good: no work this weekend ( :shock: ) and looking forward to next weekend already, get to go home to spend the holiday with my family!
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    I wonder if Adam is wearing one of those hospital gowns with the big opening in the back... :shock:
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,137
    I wonder if Adam is wearing one of those hospital gowns with the big opening in the back... :shock:
    :lol::lol::lol:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,168
    Yoga to Pearl Jam and RHCP then coffee at Birch. Great start to the weekend!

Then maybe pick up that red Marc Jacobs satchel :mrgreen:
  • AELARAAELARA Posts: 803
    Lamb chops!!! I'm starving...
    I am mine!
  • my friend..be well
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    BD family. All will be well.
  • Suziemay wrote:

Picture please. :D

I have the cutest little Marc Jacobs purse.

School work today. ARRGH.
    Suziemay wrote:

This one: http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/catal ... %253D13253

It looks a lot better in person. It's a lot of money though!! I HAVE to have it because it's red.
  • Suziemay wrote:
    Suziemay wrote:

It looks a lot better in person. It's a lot of money though!! I HAVE to have it because it's red.

It is a lot of money but you will have it forever. Think of it as an investment. :D
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561

These are specially designed so as not to impede the escape of bodily gases.
    Suziemay wrote:
    Suziemay wrote:

That's a lovely bag! I freaked out when I was shopping in a re-sales store in Chicago and got a Marc Jacobs bag for $30 :D It's creamy-rose-ish and has a floral pattern on the inside, love it!
    Suziemay wrote:

It is a lot of money but you will have it forever. Think of it as an investment. :D

I will! That also seems to work for Pearl Jam vinyl :lol::lol:
    Leeze wrote:
    Suziemay wrote:

That's a lovely bag! I freaked out when I was shopping in a re-sales store in Chicago and got a Marc Jacobs bag for $30 :D It's creamy-rose-ish and has a floral pattern on the inside, love it!

WOW, that's fantastic! This would be my first designer bag, I'm worried if I pull the trigger, all of a sudden the ceiling of how much I'm willing to spend is now so much higher. And then I'm going to want those Louboutins :lol::lol::lol: to go with my red bag
  • Suziemay wrote:

I will! That also seems to work for Pearl Jam vinyl :lol::lol:

YES!!! Once I am no longer a student I am getting a serious record player and investing in some more vinyl.
    This baked pumpkin with garlic butter is so unbelievably fucking good I want to be buried in it...
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,405
    get well soon, Adam!!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    Suziemay wrote:

WOW, that's fantastic! This would be my first designer bag, I'm worried if I pull the trigger, all of a sudden the ceiling of how much I'm willing to spend is now so much higher. And then I'm going to want those Louboutins :lol::lol::lol: to go with my red bag
    It's beautiful...and classic. I agree - you'll have it for ever. And if you use it every day for a year the price per wear is only a few dollars :mrgreen:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
    Suziemay wrote:

It's beautiful...and classic. I agree - you'll have it for ever. And if you use it every day for a year the price per wear is only a few dollars :mrgreen:

I like the way you think, comebackgirl :D So update: I did attempt to purchase the bag, but they only had the display one left and apparently that's the only one left in the country :shock: :shock: So they are ordering me one and I don't get instant gratification. But.. one step closer! Thanks my Pearl Jam chicas (ladies? sisters? what do we like?!?) for the encouragement, I feel slightly less guilty indulging myself :mrgreen: