what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    norm wrote:
    well i blame Cavstarr for or confusion...and, for me, a craving for a bologna sandwich :problem: :geek:

Fried bologna on white bread toast with american cheese and banana peppers. Do it.

:wave: Goodnight Unlost!

that's an ohio dinner right there...minus the banana peepers

make sure you slice the bologna from teh center to edge....don't want it turning into a bowl on you. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    81 wrote:
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    norm wrote:
    well i blame Cavstarr for or confusion...and, for me, a craving for a bologna sandwich :problem: :geek:

Fried bologna on white bread toast with american cheese and banana peppers. Do it.

make sure you slice the bologna from teh center to edge....don't want it turning into a bowl on you. :lol:

The banana peppers were added in Illinois. ...I've never sliced bologna. I bet it would be fun. Do some sculpting.
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • 81 wrote:
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    norm wrote:

Careful guys, bologna is flammable.. very flammable.. I proved this with Bob's sandwich one day at work.. and yes, bob is white..
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
    Careful guys, bologna is flammable.. very flammable.. I proved this with Bob's sandwich one day at work.. and yes, bob is white..

really it's flammable? :lol::lol:

blowtorch.

• normnorm Posts: 31,146
    81 wrote:
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    norm wrote:

:lol:

Having been raised by a detroit born and raised mom I love fried bologna...never heard about bananas
  • I wonder if Norm will be at Bridge School..??..
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
    I wonder if Norm will be at Bridge School..??..

yes

and i wanna go now. :lol:

there is tailgating, right?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:

yes

and i wanna go now. :lol:

there is tailgating, right?
    I hope so.. that is usually my favorite part of a show ;) we need bacon wrapped birds and whipped cream for alcoholics.. and shirts for trading!!

He hopes he is but....
  • norm wrote:

He hopes he is but....
    everyone has a big but.. just go man!! I am flying from Detroit for christ sake.. It will be fun..
    everyone has a big but.. just go man!! I am flying from Detroit for christ sake.. It will be fun..

cancel your flight and drive....

you can pick up speedy and i on the way. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:

cancel your flight and drive....

you can pick up speedy and i on the way. :lol:
    Somehow, I am considering this.. :lol:

i'm sure white shorts would join in as well....might need to rent an RV
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    norm wrote:

He hopes he is but....

• 81 wrote:

You know she is my friend.. I have her phone number.. she grew up 4 miles from me.. all true.. I couldn't believe that she was the cause of all the hubbub.. well, yes i could.. :lol:
    Norm, 81 and Speedy: Get your bologna eating white asses Bridge School!

There is no tailgating allowed. There is however a sports bar a ten minute walk from the venue that has a huge patio and will no doubt be playing all of the play off games. I will bring a travel grill and we can grill up some nice pigeons there.

My liquor guy sells the whipped cream and four loco. I live in a neighborhood of surfers who trim weed for a living. You will have an incredible time.

And who knows. White shorts may be there. I ran into her in Vancouver. Sorry guys, she was sans shorts. But still awesome.

RYEzupSF wrote:
    Sorry guys, she was sans shorts..

sounds good to me. :lol:

no offense cav :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

You know she is my friend.. I have her phone number.. she grew up 4 miles from me.. all true.. I couldn't believe that she was the cause of all the hubbub.. well, yes i could.. :lol:

8-)
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    RYEzupSF wrote:

:lol::lol::lol: very long pants and a turtleneck.

• RYEzupSF wrote:

There is no tailgating allowed. There is however a sports bar a ten minute walk from the venue that has a huge patio and will no doubt be playing all of the play off games. I will bring a travel grill and we can grill up some nice pigeons there.

My liquor guy sells the whipped cream and four loco. I live in a neighborhood of surfers who trim weed for a living. You will have an incredible time.

And who knows. White shorts may be there. I ran into her in Vancouver. Sorry guys, she was sans shorts. But still awesome.
    really?? no tailgating?? SF seems like mars to me.. but we may need a sports bar because of the Tigers.. Norm better be there, or I will just turn around and fly home...
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    81 wrote:
    RYEzupSF wrote:

:evil: :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • RYEzupSF wrote:
    81 wrote:
    RYEzupSF wrote:

You just ruined at least ten guys fantasy with the turtleneck comment.. you should have said "school girl uniform" ;)
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    when is bridge school?
  • conman wrote:
    when is bridge school?
    Saturday Oct, 22 and sunday 23rd.. get out there!!!
    RYEzupSF wrote:

really?? no tailgating?? SF seems like mars to me.. but we may need a sports bar because of the Tigers.. Norm better be there, or I will just turn around and fly home...

Sports bar for sure. It is a Bridge School tradition. There is no tailgating because it is Mountain View. Home of the dot coms. They get a little uptight and power hungry. I do however know of a great little hidden from view parking lot at google where shotgunning beers is your entry ticket. (google is next to the venue)

...as far as white shorts. welcome back boys, she was wearing a tank top. I just checked my photos.

• Well, it was in Canananada.. maybe she was just getting into character.. haha!! socks and sandals???
    conman wrote:
    when is bridge school?
    i just might... gotta see if i have enough time to take off.... and it would be nice if i can afford it too :?
  • conman wrote:
    conman wrote:
    when is bridge school?
    i just might... gotta see if i have enough time to take off.... and it would be nice if i can afford it too :?
    Don't you service guys get to take free flights?? or is that an urban legend?? let me know if you are gonna do it.. Me, you, and RYE will have a blast!! and Norm if he can sack up...
    Well, it was in Canananada.. maybe she was just getting into character.. haha!! socks and sandals???

now who's ruining the fantasy? :lol:
    conman wrote:

If you can you should totally do it. One of the coolest experiences ever. The Bridge School (the actual school) is absolutely amazing and they do great work. The kids are awesome and it is just so fucking rad. A very moving thing to be a part of.

oh and Norm. Normy Normy Norm. What Cav said. Sack Up! You too 81!

Don't you service guys get to take free flights?? or is that an urban legend?? let me know if you are gonna do it.. Me, you, and RYE will have a blast!! and Norm if he can sack up...
    urban myth, we only get free flights if we are on official military orders :roll:

i'll look into it tomorrow and get back to you but i can't promise anything :(