what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• My thoughts and good vibes to you and your family BD!

Also on my mind,

I guess its true what I've been told all along... When you find the 'one' you just know. You feel it. It holds on to your mind and soul, most importantly, your heart. There's no games. No drama. No drunken messes. No pity parties. No mindfucks. No questions. No doubts. They want to be with you no matter the obstacles. No matter the time. Not just when they are feeling lonely, depressed, drunk, horny, bored. When someone truly loves you, they never want you to feel used. To feel worried. To feel anything less than perfect. I've never felt better. I've never had a single doubt of their intentions. Life couldn't get any better.

+ a million and congratulations :mrgreen:
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553

Also on my mind,

I guess its true what I've been told all along... When you find the 'one' you just know. You feel it. It holds on to your mind and soul, most importantly, your heart. There's no games. No drama. No drunken messes. No pity parties. No mindfucks. No questions. No doubts. They want to be with you no matter the obstacles. No matter the time. Not just when they are feeling lonely, depressed, drunk, horny, bored. When someone truly loves you, they never want you to feel used. To feel worried. To feel anything less than perfect. I've never felt better. I've never had a single doubt of their intentions. Life couldn't get any better.

Awwwww.... girlfriend's IN LOVE!

:wave: :clap::clap: :thumbup: :thumbup:
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • Haha!

The world is a funny place sometimes....
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    Haha!

The world is a funny place sometimes....

boy, you got that right.

:D
  • NastasjaNastasja Posts: 9,668
    Nastasja wrote:
    ... and when will you pee???

Good question.... maybe I there should be a 5min - break every so often :P

you know ive mastered the skill of never going to the toilet at festivals... we should talk. ;)8-):lol:

Sounds good ;) But does it involve 'no liquids for 2 days prior to the concert? :P
    You can spend your time alone, re-digesting past regrets,
    Or you can come to terms and realize
    You're the only one who can't forgive yourself

• Also on my mind,

:D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    Dear Mother Nature....you need to learn how to play nice with others....You and my head need to learn how to get along....Thanks.
  • My thoughts and good vibes to you and your family BD!

Also on my mind,

very cool :thumbup: congrats! There are a lot of assholes on this planet, good to hear you've snagged one outside of that category.
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
  • Money.
    But for once, in a good way. Things are pretty solid. Given my employment status, it makes me feel really good we managed to manage so well. Few months from now may be an entirely different story, but for right now....pretty damn happy about that.

Makes much more sense to live in the present tense.

I'm trying!
    :mrgreen: .
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Loss.

Feelings i'd put away coming to the surface again.

Disappointment.

Anxiety.
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Parents would have been married 42 years today. Can't wait to get out of work so my sis and I can take our dad out to a nice dinner and hopefully cheer him up.
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    edited September 2011
    My thoughts and good vibes to you and your family BD!

Also on my mind,

It's Dimi isn't it :mrgreen:
    Guys got a way with the ladies... 8-)
    Post edited by Black Diamond on
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Parents would have been married 42 years today. Can't wait to get out of work so my sis and I can take our dad out to a nice dinner and hopefully cheer him up.
    You are an amazing daughter... First year is the toughest...
    GoiMTvP.gif
    You are an amazing daughter... First year is the toughest...
    Thanks BD, good thoughts to you and your family. Yep, I'm dreading the first round of holidays big time, I wish I could just hibernate :(
  • I don't think I can take much more of this
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • I just showered for the first time since Sunday (I've been sick, don't judge)... It felt almost as good as....
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    I just showered for the first time since Sunday....

i thought the chicagoland had an odd funk to it today.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    81 wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UypeE3zTwBs
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    san francisco.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • 81 wrote:

I hate your guts.
  • Davidtrios wrote:
    81 wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UypeE3zTwBs

I hate your guts too.
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    im sorry love, i know youve been sick
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    I don't think I can take much more of this

It will get better :)
  • samjamsamjam Posts: 9,283
    Minus the Wilco concert I saw this past Sunday, it's just been one shitty past few days. Hopefully things start getting better.
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • goldrushgoldrush Posts: 7,457
    Just realised that some fckn asshat left chewing gum on the seat on the train this morning. :evil: Now I can look forward to a full day at work with gum stuck to my ass! Thanks a fckn bunch :x
    “Do not postpone happiness”
    (Jeff Tweedy, Sydney 2007)

“Put yer good money on the sunrise”
    (Tim Rogers)
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    goldrush wrote:
    Just realised that some fckn asshat left chewing gum on the seat on the train this morning. :evil: Now I can look forward to a full day at work with gum stuck to my ass! Thanks a fckn bunch :x

GGGGRRRRRRRRRR that makes me angry. i cant stand chewing gum, i hate having to listen to people chew it like theyre some cow in the paddock and i hate when they think its ok to spit it on the ground or 'hide' it for later. just swallow it fuckers!
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,137
    I don't think I can take much more of this

:cry::cry::cry:
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • samjamsamjam Posts: 9,283
    Roommate bailed on me for Ray LaMontagne. Now have less than 24 hours to find someone with a car, willing to drive, that's free tomorrow night. THIS FUCKING SUCKS!
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    samjam wrote:
    Roommate bailed on me for Ray LaMontagne. Now have less than 24 hours to find someone with a car, willing to drive, that's free tomorrow night. THIS FUCKING SUCKS!
    good luck, i saw your fb posts. that sucks that your roommate bailed but hopefully you will find someone to go with, have a blast and brag about it and make him/her jealous :P