what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    BinuralJam riding a huge crock.

:lol:

thanks. i had to read that twice before getting it right.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • BinuralJam riding a huge crock.

This is a family thread Cate!
    BinuralJam riding a huge crock.

This is a family thread Cate!

i have a family. 8-)
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • hula hoop :lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,655
    my aching fucking lower back. Popped this morning the wrong way. Surprised I made it through the day.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,278
    hula hoop :lol:

White Shorts! :D
  • smarcheesmarchee Posts: 14,539
    I just ate too many chocolate M&M's

damn bulk deals
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
    smarchee wrote:

i wasnt even aware there was such a thing. i go for the minis... that way ive absolutely no idea how many i eat. and if i dont know then it doesnt count.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • smarchee wrote:

i wasnt even aware there was such a thing. i go for the minis... that way ive absolutely no idea how many i eat. and if i dont know then it doesnt count.

I love that logic :D
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • I am sooooo fucking depressed.. I need something awesome to look forward to quick!!! all summer, I could say "at least I am going to see EV soon" or "PJ20 is right around the bend".. But now what?? I can't do Canada. Central or South America are financially out of the question. I am going to see the movie but, I need a destination.. A campsite.. A hotel.. A bus or taxi ride... I hope they announce a US tour soon..

All day today I feel like I have been dumped by the girl I love.. That is the best way to describe the feeling.. I am just bummed PJ20 has come and gone.. Maybe I will get a puppy.. :(
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,655
    I am sooooo fucking depressed.. I need something awesome to look forward to quick!!! all summer, I could say "at least I am going to see EV soon" or "PJ20 is right around the bend".. But now what?? I can't do Canada. Central or South America are financially out of the question. I am going to see the movie but, I need a destination.. A campsite.. A hotel.. A bus or taxi ride... I hope they announce a US tour soon..

All day today I feel like I have been dumped by the girl I love.. That is the best way to describe the feeling.. I am just bummed PJ20 has come and gone.. Maybe I will get a puppy.. :(
    now you get to wait for the boot!! AND the DVD!!!! There better be a F'n dVD!!! :twisted:
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • I am sooooo fucking depressed.. I need something awesome to look forward to quick!!! all summer, I could say "at least I am going to see EV soon" or "PJ20 is right around the bend".. But now what?? I can't do Canada. Central or South America are financially out of the question. I am going to see the movie but, I need a destination.. A campsite.. A hotel.. A bus or taxi ride... I hope they announce a US tour soon..

I feel the same way :( How did it go by so fucking fast :( Maybe I'll get a puppy too. I want a bulldog and I want to name him Dave Growl. He can be my concert buddy :)
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
    what a beautiful sunset
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    I am sooooo fucking depressed.. I need something awesome to look forward to quick!!! all summer, I could say "at least I am going to see EV soon" or "PJ20 is right around the bend".. But now what?? I can't do Canada. Central or South America are financially out of the question. I am going to see the movie but, I need a destination.. A campsite.. A hotel.. A bus or taxi ride... I hope they announce a US tour soon..

You've totally summed up exactly how I feel. Not even knowing that football starts Thursday can cheer me up and that's nearly impossible. How do we get through this??!!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • NastasjaNastasja Posts: 9,668
    wow. I didn't know this morning that I could get any more furious. But obviously I can
    You can spend your time alone, re-digesting past regrets,
    Or you can come to terms and realize
    You're the only one who can't forgive yourself
  • Gibson72Gibson72 Posts: 1,245
    Toronto Toronto Hamilton Winnipeg Saskatoon !!!!
    Gibson1972
  • UpSideDown wrote:
    How can a girl be completely into you one second......and then the next second be completely uninterested? Especially when nothing has changed???

Explain yourselves ladies

If it makes you feel any better, I don't think it is just us ladies. You guys are confusing as hell.

On my mind?? Montreal.... tomorrow. Pearl Jam!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
  • Gibson72 wrote:
    Toronto Toronto Hamilton Winnipeg Saskatoon !!!!

See you in TO 1 and Hamilton :D:D:D
    someday we'll go all the way
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • samjamsamjam Posts: 9,283
    Wish it was possible for me to go to Bridge School-- it's my dream line up! My top 3 favorite bands represented there this year- amazing!!
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    unlost likes to hug and kiss random guys she has met on the boards :o

comebackgirl is more adorable in person than she in in her avatar 8-)

I did enjoy whip cream shots very much...if I had a few beers, that would have gotten me into more trouble :oops:

how did unlost surpass me by over 200 posts over the weekend? oh right, she didn't sleep, she sat up all night furiously posting away :roll:

I wonder how much trouble she got into on Sunday? She did mention wanting to get into trouble, or find it. :?

She likes to pass out hoho's to make new friends :shock:

all day, I thought today was Monday. :|
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • whygohomewhygohome Posts: 2,305
    Wish it was 48 hours ago.....

(oh please, let it rain today...........)
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    RKCNDY wrote:

I did enjoy whip cream shots very much...if I had a few beers, that would have gotten me into more trouble :oops:

how did unlost surpass me by over 200 posts over the weekend? oh right, she didn't sleep, she sat up all night furiously posting away :roll:

I wonder how much trouble she got into on Sunday? She did mention wanting to get into trouble, or find it. :?

:lol: unlost is awesome!
    did i meet you RKCNDY? i can't remember :oops:
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Remember to beer up rock next time
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Watching a damn fine bootleg copy of Captain America, pretty happy, thank you.
    conman wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

:lol: unlost is awesome!
    did i meet you RKCNDY? i can't remember :oops:

yes, I met you...I was rocking the beer can hat. :lol:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    81 wrote:
    Remember to beer up rock next time

don't forget the whip cream! :lol:

(damn...I never did get to drink a Magic Hat! :x )

- Christopher McCandless
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    RKCNDY wrote:
    yes, I met you...I was rocking the beer can hat. :lol:
    i remember the hat but i couldn't remember if we actually met, sorry :oops:
  • mca47 wrote:
    hula hoop :lol:

White Shorts! :D
    stripper at vip parking lot :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • RKCNDY wrote:

You are adorable! I am smitten with RKCNDY :oops: And unlost is hysterical! I wish I had gotten to hang out with you guys longer. Just means PJ will have to plan another destination weekend :mrgreen:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"