what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• My grandmother has been In the hospital all weekend, hoping to get some answers tomorrow!!
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    My grandmother has been In the hospital all weekend, hoping to get some answers tomorrow!!
    i hope your grandma's ok :(
  • conman wrote:
    My grandmother has been In the hospital all weekend, hoping to get some answers tomorrow!!

I hope everything is okay, lots of love, light and hugs to you and her.
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • conman wrote:

Thank you
  • conman wrote:

Thank you

You are very welcome. More positive vibes to you and your grandma. See you next week.
  • :think: I have a lot of hugs to give next week :shifty:
  • NastasjaNastasja Posts: 9,668
    I'm drunk :P
    You can spend your time alone, re-digesting past regrets,
    Or you can come to terms and realize
    You're the only one who can't forgive yourself
  • Gig tonight. Anyone in Wimbledon 8-) ?
  • Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Posts: 7,258
    I'm drinking my coffee and feeling reborn - Yay!
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • Stressful confusing stuff :(
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • having a bad day already. post-PJ20 depression setting in! i wish every day was a fucking pearl jam concert!
    No time to be void or save up on life...you've got to spend it all.
  • I am so goddamn BOREDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD :yawn:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    how awesome some people are and on the new concert buddy I have. :mrgreen:
  • sheila0225 wrote:
    I hope I'm your new concert buddy! :mrgreen: Because I don't think I can go to shows without you ever again :lol:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
    sheila0225 wrote:
    I hope I'm your new concert buddy! :mrgreen: Because I don't think I can go to shows without you ever again :lol:

You are indeed!!! I don't think I can go to a show without you either! :lol: And we have to throw Speedy in with us as well and we can't forget Peter either. :lol:
  • sheila0225 wrote:
    sheila0225 wrote:

You are indeed!!! I don't think I can go to a show without you either! :lol: And we have to throw Speedy in with us as well and we can't forget Peter either. :lol:
    YAY!!! Let's do it all again for the Canada shows :mrgreen: Just have to get around to selling that kidney so I can fund the whole thing :lol:

I'm furious right now. Just figured that coffee prices at the university have increased by 20 cents. Life in Victoria gets more and more expensive but students still get the same amount of funding. Where the hell should we get our life quality from (I'm not only referring to coffee here) which is badly needed to be able to do our work??? I know that a little inflation seems to be the way to go to get us out of the financial crisis but it mainly hits the poorly payed part of the population....
    :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
  • Nastasja wrote:
    I'm furious right now. Just figured that coffee prices at the university have increased by 20 cents. Life in Victoria gets more and more expensive but students still get the same amount of funding. Where the hell should we get our life quality from (I'm not only referring to coffee here) which is badly needed to be able to do our work??? I know that a little inflation seems to be the way to go to get us out of the financial crisis but it mainly hits the poorly payed part of the population....

Only speaking for the coffee.....try making your own ;)
    sheila0225 wrote:

YAY!!! Let's do it all again for the Canada shows :mrgreen: Just have to get around to selling that kidney so I can fund the whole thing :lol:

Don't tempt me. :lol: I'm trying to see if I can work it into my work schedule and still be back in time for surgery. :lol:
    Nastasja wrote:

Only speaking for the coffee.....try making your own ;)

*sigh* ...The coffee prices in the supermarkets are probably higher too now and I will have to get a coffee grinder :P
  • UpSideDownUpSideDown Posts: 1,966
    How can a girl be completely into you one second......and then the next second be completely uninterested? Especially when nothing has changed???

Explain yourselves ladies
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    great weekend at pj20 follow by a devastating monday.
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass Posts: 12,329
    What's on my mind right now?

After reading some posts, I've come to the conclusion that some people expected a "Reach Around" from the band and not "Reach Down"
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Not feeling great. Really wish i could switch off my brain and give it a rest.
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Davidtrios wrote:
    great weekend at pj20 follow by a devastating monday.

:( Hope everything's alright David!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • pool..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    30 days ago....
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • sheila0225 wrote:

Don't tempt me. :lol: I'm trying to see if I can work it into my work schedule and still be back in time for surgery. :lol:
    Consider yourself tempted :mrgreen::lol:

• catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    lost alleys, cobblestones, churches and old graveyards. im coming for you old new york. 8-)
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • BinuralJam riding a huge crock.