what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

Where's Toronto? Is it closer than Wisconsin? Will you watch my kids?

just north of Buffalo NY...in Canada.

thats another country! I could roadtrip that

I got my passport! I'm ready to go to my shows!

can't swing Toronto though :(
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    RKCNDY wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    just north of Buffalo NY...in Canada.

no whipped cream? :(
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

we'll bring 81 with us too! Shot guy! But he has to have better aim with that can! :lol:
    sheila0225 wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

we'll bring 81 with us too! Shot guy! But he has to have better aim with that can! :lol:

I think he was missing target on purpose...or maybe he really does have bad aim in general... :?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    sheila0225 wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

I call nitrous! hehehe (Thanks for that RKCNDY)

...and the best way to book more PJ is right after PJ! You won't be sorry ever and it will help with the post PJ blues. :D
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    sheila0225 wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

I call nitrous! hehehe (Thanks for that RKCNDY)

...and the best way to book more PJ is right after PJ! You won't be sorry ever and it will help with the post PJ blues. :D[/quote]

but you have to stop at some point...no way I can afford the SA tour... :( (I really need to seek out more of this whip cream, I never expected it to be such a hit!)

- Christopher McCandless
    save up for East coast tour next year, stay at my place, we can hit Philly, NYC, Baltimore, DC, etc.....
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    save up for East coast tour next year, stay at my place, we can hit Philly, NYC, Baltimore, DC, etc.....

I'm holding you to that. :D

If they play east coast next year! I have certain people I'm not traveling without. :mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • sheila0225 wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

If they play east coast next year! I have certain people I'm not traveling without. :mrgreen::mrgreen:
    :wave: :mrgreen:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
    sheila0225 wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

No need to worry...YOU are on the list! :lol: :wave:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

I think I know peeps that live in all those places! Philly-check, NYC-check, Baltimore may be a stretch, but for sure Boston and Chicago!

- Christopher McCandless
    sheila0225 wrote:
    sheila0225 wrote:

what? there's a list?!?!
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    sheila0225 wrote:

what? there's a list?!?![/quote]

I think they are planning something sinister... 8-)

- Christopher McCandless
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    sheila0225 wrote:

what? there's a list?!?![/quote]

There's a list I won't travel without. :Lol: you and erika are on there too :mrgreen:
    sheila0225 wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    sheila0225 wrote:

what? there's a list?!?!

There's a list I won't travel without. :Lol: you and erika are on there too :mrgreen:

whew. I was worried there! :mrgreen:
    why did I ever get tickets to American Idol tonight?
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

:?

:sick:

:lol:

- Christopher McCandless
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    I have to drive an hour in the rain to go and pick up my finally-repaired trailer. :(

But then, I'm off to Bar Harbor, Maine bright and early with the unlost dogs! :D

I really like this two-day workweek!
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
    RKCNDY wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

:?

:sick:

yeah, I know. We got sucked into the show, bought into the hype. Seemed like a good idea at the time. At least the show is only 5 minutes from home and it was cheap. we are taking my youngest son and he is actually now a little ew about it.
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    yeah, I know. We got sucked into the show, bought into the hype. Seemed like a good idea at the time. At least the show is only 5 minutes from home and it was cheap. we are taking my youngest son and he is actually now a little ew about it.

Wow.

I thought you were kidding. You know, being all "ironic" and stuff.

But... you weren't.
    :shock:

"Ew" indeed.

15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    Wondering if this is a picture of unlost during pj20...

daily_picdump_784_640_100.jpg
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    RKCNDY wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

I think I know peeps that live in all those places! Philly-check, NYC-check, Baltimore may be a stretch, but for sure Boston and Chicago!

AJ grew up in the Balt/Was area.....guess we could crash at his folks place. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    voidofman wrote:

the black lab? no way!

- Christopher McCandless
  • smarcheesmarchee Posts: 14,539
    sausages on a bun for dinner
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • Gibson72Gibson72 Posts: 1,245
    I wonder what chords he is playing? Maybe I should grab my guitar $& figure thezm out... Maybe I should just lay here and be lazy.. Ah crap-laziness rules
    Gibson1972
    I have to drive an hour in the rain to go and pick up my finally-repaired trailer. :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtBbinpK5XI&ob=av2e

:lol::lol::lol:

- Christopher McCandless
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    voidofman wrote:

:o :shock: :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Finally being able to keep food and water down after three days. :? Maybe I shouldn't jinx it :?
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • I guess I am too trustworthy. I apologize for giving people a chance. :?
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • Digital Twilight is a twat. I may have to hurt him.
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.