what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• samjamsamjam Posts: 9,283
    Someone talk me out of taking a 6 AM flight to Milwaukee :lol:

Goddamn me for being so responsible sometimes!!
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • samjam wrote:

DO IT!!!!!!!

On my mind is where I should move next?! :think:
  • samjam wrote:

DO IT!!!!!!!

what a delicious thought.
    if i were a single woman, that is a thought i would truly relish. instead i must satisfy my wanderlust with occasional travel.

thank bejeebus my mom is ok right now, one less worry for the time being, and i have enough!!!
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• samjamsamjam Posts: 9,283
    samjam wrote:

DO IT!!!!!!!

I really wish this one was doable!!! Hurts having to miss PJ20 for sure. But I'm hoping I get to see many more PJ concerts in the future!
    samjam wrote:

DO IT!!!!!!!

if i were a single woman, that is a thought i would truly relish. instead i must satisfy my wanderlust with occasional travel.

thank bejeebus my mom is ok right now, one less worry for the time being, and i have enough!!!
    Glad to hear your mom is OK!
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    mom is home from the hospital today. :)

How's she doing??
  • smarcheesmarchee Posts: 14,539
    got up early and went to the gym, need to increase my stamina for the 11th to 15th run of shows

going to make breakfast and then wrap some birthday gifts
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • samjam wrote:

DO IT!!!!!!!

Glad your mom is okay.

The grass is always greener on the other side. I do love my independence and I am excited by the possibilities. If I find a Mr. small town beck, I would be pleased. If not, it will be fifty cats and tin foil hats ;)
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,728
    somehow, my wife talked me into hosting a BBQ tomorrow
    Im not really in the mood to entertain.

What the heck should I make? four kids four adults tired of chicken, steak, burgers, dogs...... :?:
  • mom is home from the hospital today. :)

That's great to hear! :)

I'm going to my mom's today. Although, it won't be much of a visit, as I will be checking the PJ20 webcasts the whole time! :D
    My last message to you ~

You're right. You are a monster! You are sick! Get help!

At least, I am not a fuck-up! A lying fuck-up!

• The grass is always greener on the other side. I do love my independence and I am excited by the possibilities. If I find a Mr. small town beck, I would be pleased. If not, it will be fifty cats and tin foil hats ;)

oh, i m not wishing away my marital status, not at all. :D
    i am very fortunate in that i DO have an enormous degree of independence AND a life partner. i am ever grateful.
    but sure, the freedom to pick up and move sounds great too....but sure, just traveling works as well. as long as you are enjoying your life, that's all that matters! life is short!

sad to say, 2011 is shaping up to be worse than 2010...and 2012 ain't looking much better. :(
    i really am not a negative thinker, have some really horrid things to deal with on the horizon. wish i didn't have to know of them before canada, but c'est la vie. i will try and enjoy my trip all the more....and in time, i hope i can be more of a grown-up and deal with things better. i am not up for evening discussing, but just had to get that out....
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• The grass is always greener on the other side. I do love my independence and I am excited by the possibilities. If I find a Mr. small town beck, I would be pleased. If not, it will be fifty cats and tin foil hats ;)

oh, i m not wishing away my marital status, not at all. :D
    i am very fortunate in that i DO have an enormous degree of independence AND a life partner. i am ever grateful.
    but sure, the freedom to pick up and move sounds great too....but sure, just traveling works as well. as long as you are enjoying your life, that's all that matters! life is short!

sad to say, 2011 is shaping up to be worse than 2010...and 2012 ain't looking much better. :(
    i really am not a negative thinker, have some really horrid things to deal with on the horizon. wish i didn't have to know of them before canada, but c'est la vie. i will try and enjoy my trip all the more....and in time, i hope i can be more of a grown-up and deal with things better. i am not up for evening discussing, but just had to get that out....

Oh I know you weren't. I am not really complaining but you know what I mean.

Oh wow. I am sorry to hear that. It sounds like you have some rough stuff going on. *hugs*
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    How can a good deed make me feel so bad ?!??.... Its a gift you can use any way you like.
    I give and ask for nothing in return, nor do I receive anything, nor do I want anything.
    I am tired and broken.
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • I wonder why the cashier at the store thought nobody would see her pick her nose and eat the boogers. Not once, not twice but 3 times.
    I'll be back
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,407
    I wonder why the cashier at the store thought nobody would see her pick her nose and eat the boogers. Not once, not twice but 3 times.

OMG!!! :sick:

What kind of store was it?! :lol:
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,656
    justam wrote:
    I wonder why the cashier at the store thought nobody would see her pick her nose and eat the boogers. Not once, not twice but 3 times.

the booger eatin store?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,407
    mickeyrat wrote:
    justam wrote:

the booger eatin store?

:lol:
    Well, obviously...
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • It's like people think once their finger is in the nose that a shield surrounds them and makes them invisible.
    I'll be back
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    post it notes are the best invention ever! my NYC street directory is now decorated with little yellow flags. :mrgreen:
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Strike Back TV series . . . lovin' it!
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • THANK YOU GARY!!

NOW TIME TO SLEEP!! :wave:
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • Not a great start, putting my trousers on inside out...doesn't really bode well for the rest if the day! :)
    PJ Manchester MEN - 20.06.12
    PJ Manchester MEN - 21.06.12
    EV Manchester O2 Apollo - 28.07.12
    PJ Leeds Arena - 08.07.14
  • smarcheesmarchee Posts: 14,539
    breakfast at 11:45 on Labour Day Monday

gonna be a productive day :roll:

listening to the Sheepdogs while I cook/eat
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    A gloomy day here in Ohio....
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • The weekend is on my mind. Had the time of my life! :mrgreen: Time for sleep. Got to the airport at 3:30 this morning...saw a sea of PJ fans all getting ready to head back home. Can't wait to replay the memories!
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Posts: 7,258
    Should I work out, and then read a book I already own, or should I make the fun trip to a bookstore and enjoy a latte?
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • NastasjaNastasja Posts: 9,668
    Ms. Haiku wrote:
    Should I work out, and then read a book I already own, or should I make the fun trip to a bookstore and enjoy a latte?
    that's what I did and am still doing right now and I can only recommend it ;)
    You can spend your time alone, re-digesting past regrets,
    Or you can come to terms and realize
    You're the only one who can't forgive yourself
  • An awesome 3 days in Wisconsin. It's good to be back home, but let's do this again sometime 8-)
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553

I love that you kept watching...
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • I wonder why the cashier at the store thought nobody would see her pick her nose and eat the boogers. Not once, not twice but 3 times.

Well I turned my head until the feast was over but she did it again. I turn my head, then she did it again.
    I'll be back
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553

Well I turned my head until the feast was over but she did it again. I turn my head, then she did it again.
    :lol::lol::lol:
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)