what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• normnorm Posts: 31,146
    Donny and Kenny want to go out drinking. I am currently not in the mood. maybe after a Corona??

donny_osmond_young1.jpg

&

Kenny-Rogers-The-Kenny-Rogers-388695.jpg

:?:
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    norm wrote:
    Donny and Kenny want to go out drinking. I am currently not in the mood. maybe after a Corona??

donny_osmond_young1.jpg

&

Kenny-Rogers-The-Kenny-Rogers-388695.jpg

How did you guess it?? :lol: I think Eric and John may be coming out too
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13

estrada-sm.jpg

&

john-waters.jpg
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    Wow. Cavstarr has some groovy friends.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    norm wrote:

estrada-sm.jpg

&

john-waters.jpg
    :lol::lol: Hide your daughters Mt. Clemens!!! (and sons for that matter) We are a five man wrecking crew!!! :lol:
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,405
    my wife amazes me more & more each day...wow.
    (and i mean that in a good way)

which makes me wonder......
    just how in the hell did i luck out this much???
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • smarcheesmarchee Posts: 14,539
    made homemade pepperoni, green peppers and green olive pizza

listening to the Strokes as I wait
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
    there's a tv show called 'secrets of the secret service' :problem:

i'm gonna assume the secret service isn't very secret anymore :think:
  • decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,977
    AELARA wrote:
    Depressed or what??? :cry:

depressed....disappointed...let down.
    there it is.
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    My hubby went all over the place to find me a new PJ shirt to surprise me for my birthday. I love and adore my man so much.
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    curiosity finally killed the cat
    wah
  • Nothingman54Nothingman54 Posts: 2,251
    Bullet in the brain sounds good
    I'll be back
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
  • Gibson72Gibson72 Posts: 1,245
    I smell.
    Gibson1972
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,548
    so many American tourist in Athens..next week ..the opposite.. :mrgreen:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    Gibson72 wrote:
    I smell.
    :lol: oh god. Take a shower.
  • EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    smarchee wrote:
    made homemade pepperoni, green peppers and green olive pizza

listening to the Strokes as I wait
    delish. There you go, making me hungry again. ;)
    i might've irreparably fucked up my most beloved, cherished....20+ year friendship.
    since philosophy class, freshman year, september 1989.
    i am so devastated, and there is nothing else i can do now except...wait. and pray and hope....he forgives me.
    i feel like such a fuck up in general this past year, things not at all as i want them to be...and yet, i feel paralyzed in my life, no idea what to do. i so need this friendship, it's too dear to me.
    :( :( :(
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

i might've irreparably fucked up my most beloved, cherished....20+ year friendship.
    i am so devastated, and there is nothing else i can do now except...wait. and pray and hope....he forgives me.
    i feel like such a fuck up in general this past year, things not at all as i want them to be...and yet, i feel paralyzed in my life, no idea what to do. i so need this friendship, it's too dear to me.
    i hope this will work..i hope he forgives..but remember ..people forgives,but when they do it,doeant mean they forget...so if u got the chance you deserve,cos all deseve a second chance..dont fuck it up..
    im pretty sure you will not..hope all will be better..sending positive wishes..
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    i hope this will work..i hope he forgives..but remember ..people forgives,but when they do it,doeant mean they forget...so if u got the chance you deserve,cos all deseve a second chance..dont fuck it up..
    im pretty sure you will not..hope all will be better..sending positive wishes..
    i sooooo hope so.
    i cannot imagine him not being a part of my life.
    i am so devastated, but as we know

words when spoken can't be taken back
    :(

how i WISH they could!
    i can only hope that 20+ years of a truly loving friendship will survive this.

the waiting will drive me mad. this i know. :(
    i have a feeling it's going to be a LONG time before i hear from again, if ever.
    and it sucks b/c i so need his friendship right now! and he's been great to me this past year with all the issues i've gone through/going through currently. i can't believe i can no longer reach out to him. he will be back in NY in october....i pray to GOD he will want to get together. i truly don't know how i could ever handle losing his friendship.
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

i can only hope that 20+ years of a truly loving friendship will survive this.
    the thing you just describe will survive..you understand people need time..
    i hope all will work well.and get your friend..back..
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    So sorry :( Conflict is a part of any relationship...it doesn't have to be the ending to anything. I sincerely hope your friend is willing to work through it and come out the other side stronger for it. Hang in there. Things have got to turn around for you dammit!!!
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
    I smell nIce now.
    Gibson1972
  • i might've irreparably fucked up my most beloved, cherished....20+ year friendship.
    So sorry :( Conflict is a part of any relationship...it doesn't have to be the ending to anything. I sincerely hope your friend is willing to work through it and come out the other side stronger for it. Hang in there. Things have got to turn around for you dammit!!!

Agreed. *hugs*
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    Thank you, those were the most beautiful words ever sent....
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,407
    Oh Lord. :P
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
    Are we going to hold hands & sing a song about your youth that you write in university?
    Gibson1972
  • AELARAAELARA Posts: 803
    Why can't things go good? Just once and only :roll: ...
    I am mine!
  • I have made up mind. So unlike me. :lol:
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    Pancakes :mrgreen: