what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,548
    woot for Sgous!!! :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • smarcheesmarchee Posts: 14,539
    cooking burgers, spinning records and studying tax
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • ok, i'm starting to freak out a little bit about Irene. i was fairly confident this morning that we were far enough inland that this wasn't going to be a big deal. now, we're expecting 50,000 evacuatees on the campus where i work and they're sandbagging around our building. i'm scared :(
    No time to be void or save up on life...you've got to spend it all.
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    I wonder if I'll regret buying a teddybear instead of flashlights and batteries.

Naaaaaaaaah.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    I wonder if I'll regret buying a teddybear instead of flashlights and batteries.

Naaaaaaaaah.

Not unless it's one of the teddybears that are a battery-operated flashlight...
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    it's been a heck of a week:

earthquake

hurricane: convincing some to stay put, racing tonight to get someone out of the path tonight. weekend plans all messed up, some poeple don't get it.

brother home safe from war zone.

scary diagnosis

PJ20 seems so far off now
  • I think my boss may be losing it... :?
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    what kind of cake to bake tonight for my son's party tomorrow.

chocolate...vanilla....banana....
  • chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    edited August 2011
    .nevermind.
    Post edited by chiquimonkey on
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,666
    To leave someone at the depth of their despair, all I can think is...you'll get yours someday, motherfucker.
    For most things Chiqui , I say yes.

As hard as it is, there are times where this is the only best thing to do. For all concerned, especially those left.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Gibson72Gibson72 Posts: 1,245
    sheila0225 wrote:

I wish I was going to this party !
    Gibson1972
    Gibson72 wrote:
    sheila0225 wrote:

I'll make one for next weekend as well....what kind do you want? :lol:
    sheila0225 wrote:
    Gibson72 wrote:
    sheila0225 wrote:

a choclatebananavanilla cake.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat wrote:
    To leave someone at the depth of their despair, all I can think is...you'll get yours someday, motherfucker.

As hard as it is, there are times where this is the only best thing to do. For all concerned, especially those left.
    I guess. Just seems cowardly.
    mickeyrat wrote:

I guess. Just seems cowardly.
    I tell ya. Best thing thay could have done for me. Safest for them too, finally.

mickeyrat wrote:
    I tell ya. Best thing thay could have done for me. Safest for them too, finally.
    Don't think we're talking about the same thing, but I see what you mean.
    mickeyrat wrote:
    sheila0225 wrote:
    Gibson72 wrote:

a choclatebananavanilla cake.

chocolate banana...quite possibly. best of both worlds...plus vanilla frosting.
    mickeyrat wrote:
    I knew that. Wanted to also mention, that sometimes its too heartbreaking to be with someone in their depths. Ya know? People are generally stronger than they think, but more full of fear for themselves that prevents them from helping someone that desperately needs the hand.

mickeyrat wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:
    I knew that. Wanted to also mention, that sometimes its too heartbreaking to be with someone in their depths. Ya know? People are generally stronger than they think, but more full of fear for themselves that prevents them from helping someone that desperately needs the hand.
    I understand. I'm sorry, some things in my head clearly should have stayed there, I need to not post in this thread lol
    mickeyrat wrote:
    I understand. I'm sorry, some things in my head clearly should have stayed there, I need to not post in this thread lol
    Awww, isnt that part of why we're here? Seriously. Get that out of you , so it doesnt fester.

What we have here is the catch all thread that people mostlt dont comment on others posts.

Maybe I need to apologize to you , for commenting and not allowing the vent to just be.

• NastasjaNastasja Posts: 9,668
    how can seeing someone for 10secs ruin the rest of the day?
    You can spend your time alone, re-digesting past regrets,
    Or you can come to terms and realize
    You're the only one who can't forgive yourself
    mickeyrat wrote:
    Awww, isnt that part of why we're here? Seriously. Get that out of you , so it doesnt fester.

What we have here is the catch all thread that people mostlt dont comment on others posts.

Maybe I need to apologize to you , for commenting and not allowing the vent to just be.
    Really I try to avoid posting at all, lest I make someone want to jump off a bridge listening to my being maudlin lol

It's alright, I should have kept my mouth shut.
    mickeyrat wrote:

Really I try to avoid posting at all, lest I make someone want to jump off a bridge listening to my being maudlin lol

It's alright, I should have kept my mouth shut.
    do you feel any better for having posting? Then dont sweat it. Just keep your chin up!!! Thats an order.

• Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Chris Johnson...GET YOUR LIFE TOGETHER MAN...I'm counting on you here!!!!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    mickeyrat wrote:
    do you feel any better for having posting? Then dont sweat it. Just keep your chin up!!! Thats an order.
    Not really, but it'd take a lot for me to feel better today. I'll try to keep my chin up.
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Nastasja wrote:
    how can seeing someone for 10secs ruin the rest of the day?

because they suck THAT much? ;)
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    Cold pizza in the fridge.

Mmmmmmm.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    sheila0225 wrote:
    Gibson72 wrote:
    sheila0225 wrote:

mmmmmmm....cake? :mrgreen:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    Donny and Kenny want to go out drinking. I am currently not in the mood. maybe after a Corona??
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • AELARAAELARA Posts: 803
    Depressed or what??? :cry:
    I am mine!