what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    Chuck Norris doubles as Stone Gossard..
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    Stone Gossard pees Chuck Norris.
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
    This is Chuck Norris's rally song/lullaby...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDNrO9dmbnY&NR=1

• rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124
    RYEzupSF wrote:

hey hey now....there's a special thread for this
    Dang Dang wrote:
    RYEzupSF wrote:

hey hey now....there's a special thread for this

:lol:

• You've heard of hat head? Well I've got towel head this morning!!
    PJ Manchester MEN - 20.06.12
    PJ Manchester MEN - 21.06.12
    EV Manchester O2 Apollo - 28.07.12
    PJ Leeds Arena - 08.07.14
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,548
    Men hunt....... Women fish.........
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    You've heard of hat head? Well I've got towel head this morning!!

So far I still have dripping wet head, either that or I put way too much conditioner on.
  • EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    I swear I'm almost having a panic attack about next weekend. Yes, 'just breathe', 'ride the wave', and all that jazz, but I don't think my body can sustain the anxiety and excitement. I forget who said probably time to start a list.. think I'll try that.
    I want to slap my new neighbor.. For being loud, nosey, and ugly..

I could tolerate loud if you weren't so fucking nosey
    I could tolerate nosey if you weren't so fucking ugly
    I could tolerate ugly if I was drunk
    man, I really hate nosey. I work with someone who seems to know too much about me (and everyone) and I'm not sure how or why. It's like mind your own damn business.
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    EmBleve wrote:

man, I really hate nosey. I work with someone who seems to know too much about me (and everyone) and I'm not sure how or why. It's like mind your own damn business.

I knew someone who was waaaaayyyyy too nosey for their own good...worst part was, she'd buy her 'favorite' people extravagant gifts, so you'd feel bad about not liking her for being nosey.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    EmBleve wrote:

I knew someone who was waaaaayyyyy too nosey for their own good...worst part was, she'd buy her 'favorite' people extravagant gifts, so you'd feel bad about not liking her for being nosey.
    barf. The chick I'm talking about doesn't get gifts, but her favorite people get pulled aside in front of everybody else for secretive, whispering conversations. High school revisited. Give it a rest. :roll:
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    how ungrateful some people are. :?
  • Wondering how somebody's sole purpose at work can be proofreading and they are incapable of even doing that right.
    Illiterates don't make good proofreaders.
    All I have to do is revel in the everyday....then do it again tomorrow

They say every sin is deadly but I believe they may be wrong...I'm guilty of all seven and I don't feel too bad at all
    sheila0225 wrote:
    how ungrateful some people are. :?
    :(
    Not me!!! :D I'm thanking my lucky stars every day regardless.
  • JukeeJukee Posts: 4,500
    Stupid cold.
    If you have nothing to lose, you have nothing to worry about.
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    If I could just get this one thing to happen...
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    I wish I had gotten a hotel room for PJ20.
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • I wonder how much worse I'm going to get before I get better...
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
    these brownies are freaking delish!
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    sheila0225 wrote:
    these brownies are freaking delish!
    Of course they are! :mrgreen:

How worried do I have to be about this freaking hurricane? :evil:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
    Someone decided to let crickets out in our office! WTH? That's all you hear now. Is crickets. :lol:
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    It seemed like such a good idea to invite my Mom to come by work.

However, the chances of her finding her way here are slim to none.

*sigh*

Especially since she still thinks I work in a hospital. It was just easier than trying to explain to her that I work in software development now, and yes, I'm still a nurse.

"So, is it like a hospital?" she said.

"Yes," I replied.

And FWIW, she's coming from an appointment with the orthopedic surgeon. She was shopping at Macy's and someone knocked over a jewelery display and it conked her on the shoulder before landing on her wrist, which broke.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    And FWIW, she's coming from an appointment with the orthopedic surgeon. She was shopping at Macy's and someone knocked over a jewelery display and it conked her on the shoulder before landing on her wrist, which broke.

so the apple doesn't fall far from the tree ;):lol:

hope your mom is ok :D
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    norm wrote:

so the apple doesn't fall far from the tree ;):lol:

hope your mom is ok :D

Truth, this.
    Was in the slammer this morning to see some of my clients. I was in the pysch unit and had to walk down the corridor of safety cells (think padded room) several times. Most of the people in them were sleeping. One gentleman was WIDE awake. He was not in the mood to wear the safety garmet so he was naked. Standing in front of the glass door. He was in a great mood and was singing the Beach Boys classic Kokomo at the top of his lungs. He knew every word and was just singing it on repeat. But every time I walked by he would throw his naked self against the door and scream "TRINITY! I LOVE YOU TRINITY!" Then he would take a step back and pick up Kokomo where he had left off. ...I haven't heard the song in awhile, forgot how catchy it is.

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,548
    look the way you make me cry.....
    you got what it takes..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    Was in the slammer this morning to see some of my clients. I was in the pysch unit and had to walk down the corridor of safety cells (think padded room) several times. Most of the people in them were sleeping. One gentleman was WIDE awake. He was not in the mood to wear the safety garmet so he was naked. Standing in front of the glass door. He was in a great mood and was singing the Beach Boys classic Kokomo at the top of his lungs. He knew every word and was just singing it on repeat. But every time I walked by he would throw his naked self against the door and scream "TRINITY! I LOVE YOU TRINITY!" Then he would take a step back and pick up Kokomo where he had left off. ...I haven't heard the song in awhile, forgot how catchy it is.
    :lol: nice. Yeah, good tune. Cocktail. :mrgreen:
    EmBleve wrote:
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    :lol: nice. Yeah, good tune. Cocktail. :mrgreen:

:lol::lol: Cocktail... :lol:

everybody's got their way I should feel