what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    EmBleve wrote:
    should I take a carry-on and a checked bag?? Can everything fit in one checked bag?? :? :shock: I'm thinking it won't.

Yes you can!!!

I have everything, including a sizeable teddy bear, in my backpack! A couple of things in a tote bag.

YOU CAN DO IT!

By the way _ does anybody have any clothes or shoes that I can borrow for the weekend?
    :lol::lol: See!! You don't have room for clothes or shoes. I plan on a checked suitcase, and my bag (empty backpack in suitcase)...space is limited!!!!!!!!! And I haven't even accounted for my teddy bear. :D
    mfc2006 wrote:
    today: class/work/rehearse a bit/sleep
    tomorrow: class/oil change/laundry/pack/rehearse a bit/sleep
    wednesday: class/take Sam to vet for boarding/pack gear/start drive to MO in the afternoon/sleep
    thursday: finish drive to the Lee house/pack car/head to Delavan from MO/sleep
    friday: sleep in/rehearse/meet some folks/sound check/show @ hemingways/beer/fun/relax/sleep
    saturday: tailgate/meet new people/PEARL JAM
    sunday: (try to) sleep in/fun/party/PEARL JAM
    monday: drive back to MO/try to come down/sleep
    tuesday: back to Waco
    wednesday: meh.

hehehehe. just wrote this down to try to stay on track!! :D
    sleep in on Sunday sounds good... I am signed up for the bus, though, so not happening. :|:D
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    why do i have to be so fucken outgoing sometimes! arrgghhhhh!!!! ok better! :mrgreen:
  • voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    voidofman wrote:
    Trying to buy a PJ tshirt online and the website that I'm at won't let me use a Visa gift card. Boo!!

Another site won't let me order some personalized "gear" for our 2nd anniversary. I thought what I personalized would be saved in the cart and it's gone now so I have to do it all again and try to contact them to see how I can pay for it. *sigh*

Edit: just noticed there are 7 charges for "pending transactions" from this site for a little more than a dollar each so that I can't place my order even if the information I provide is right.
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,407
    I wonder why some days it's more difficult to push paranoid thoughts aside. :?
    Fight, fight, fight. Ugh. :geek:
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    My over-the-top OCD boss!!!!!!

AAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
    sheila0225 wrote:
    why do i have to be so fucken outgoing sometimes! arrgghhhhh!!!! ok better! :mrgreen:
    That's a good thing! :D
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    EmBleve wrote:
    sheila0225 wrote:
    That's a good thing! :D

It is except when ratfucks take advantage of you.
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,548
    :D friends,,,,,,im gonna see them!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003

:D:D
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,137
    :mrgreen:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,773
    Whether or not I'll have power restored tonite

Maybe I should start making the trek to Alpine a fees earlier
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    CROJAM95 wrote:

yes.
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    yeah, I dunno
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    Holy shit!! I am going to see my absolute most favorite band twice this weekend!! And I am going to be surrounded by people that feel the same way i do..drunk!
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • NastasjaNastasja Posts: 9,668
    I D.O.N.'T. W.A.N.T. T.O. W.O.R.K..... :evil:
    You can spend your time alone, re-digesting past regrets,
    Or you can come to terms and realize
    You're the only one who can't forgive yourself
  • ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    GROVER
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    EmBleve wrote:
    should I take a carry-on and a checked bag?? Can everything fit in one checked bag?? :? :shock: I'm thinking it won't.

Yes you can!!!

I have everything, including a sizeable teddy bear, in my backpack! A couple of things in a tote bag.

YOU CAN DO IT!

By the way _ does anybody have any clothes or shoes that I can borrow for the weekend?
    I'm trying to get away with just using a carry on. I usually bring one suitcase just for shoes. :oops: This is gonna be interesting :lol:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    EmBleve wrote:

Yes you can!!!

YOU CAN DO IT!

I'm trying to get away with just using a carry on. I usually bring one suitcase just for shoes. :oops: This is gonna be interesting :lol:

Mr RK is saying: we'll take 2 carry ons and 2 backpacks.... :?

I only wanted one suitcase and one backpack :|
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    RKCNDY wrote:

:think: That's a good idea...you have to have somewhere to put the merch you buy!! I bet there will be great stuff!

I think I may have just complicated everyone's packing plans...sorry :oops:
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,137
    RKCNDY wrote:

I have one little backpack, a dotty handbag for gigs and a big duffel bag on wheels....
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    RKCNDY wrote:

My husband will wonder why his backpack feels so heavy...then when we get to the hotel he'll realize it's chock full of shoes :lol:

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,548
    RKCNDY wrote:

My husband will wonder why his backpack feels so heavy...then when we get to the hotel he'll realize it's chock full of shoes :lol:
    :lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    EmBleve wrote:

Yes you can!!!

YOU CAN DO IT!

Yes!! I have already made the jeans/shorts decisions..now I have to do the shirts....THEN the shoes! aarrgghh. They take up the most space...and I will have to wear whichever ones I bring whether I like them or not once I get there. It shouldn't be this difficult. :lol:
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,773
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    CROJAM95 wrote:

yes.

I'm so ready as I still have no power. But the other three people in my party driving from ny aren't!

Is leaving a greyhound ticket for them cruel? :)
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,405
    just packed up all the gear for the Wishlist show, so that's done. time to get some laundry done & pack my bag b/c we're outta here & on the road on Wednesday!! :D
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    EmBleve wrote:
    Yes!! I have already made the jeans/shorts decisions..now I have to do the shirts....THEN the shoes! aarrgghh. They take up the most space...and I will have to wear whichever ones I bring whether I like them or not once I get there. It shouldn't be this difficult. :lol:
    It's just too much to have to decide :lol: I have them all rolled up and squished in there

• Just over a week away from the first of four Pearl Jam shows!!!
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,407

:lol:
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Gibson72Gibson72 Posts: 1,245
    Shimmy is a nice person
    Gibson1972