what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,977

Absolutely!
    Becky girl has visited the dreaming garden, and I dare say...it is even better than ever. :mrgreen:

I love the dreaming garden. It is like a little oasis :) Mr & Mrs Dream are the most lovely of hosts.

You truly need to revisit....lots of improvements! :D

Montreal is going to be a blast!
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• small town becksmall town beck Posts: 6,691

Absolutely!
    Becky girl has visited the dreaming garden, and I dare say...it is even better than ever. :mrgreen:

I love the dreaming garden. It is like a little oasis :) Mr & Mrs Dream are the most lovely of hosts.

You truly need to revisit....lots of improvements! :D

Montreal is going to be a blast!

I shall try.

It really is :D
  • London BridgeLondon Bridge Posts: 4,733
    The awesome looking sun right before sunset 8-)
  • conman wrote:
    348 days until i'm out of the Navy! :)

Congrats man! Throw a p.a.p.e.r c.l.i.p on your uniform. You are officially "short."
    10/7/00 Auburn Hills, MI
    6/25/03 Clarkston, MI
    6/26/03 Clarkston, MI
    6/28/03 Toronto, Ontario
    5/22/06 Auburn Hills, MI
    6/14/08 Manchester, TN
    6/26/11 Detroit, MI (EV)

• Ms. Wes C.addleMs. Wes C.addle Posts: 2,559
    I've got a clusterfuck of bad things running through my head...

forgetting tickets,
    losing my wallet (and religion),
    forgetting my ipod,
    getting too drunk and singing karaoke,
    stealing a patio set,
    getting arrested for stealing a patio set,
    getting arrested for 'man-handling/pan-handling',
    the bar running out of limes,
    finding myself in a bad neighborhood and not making the nightly news (at least run something in my local paper!)...

I could go on. :?
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    conman wrote:

Congrats man! Throw a p.a.p.e.r c.l.i.p on your uniform. You are officially "short."
    hmhmmm don't think i've heard that one, what does it mean? :? :oops:
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,718

forgetting tickets,
    forgetting my ipod, so I
    got too drunk and sang karaoke,and decided to
    steal a patio set, then
    getting arrested for 'man-handling the cop',
    finding myself in a bad neighborhood bar and doing all of the aboveand not making the nightly news (at least run something in my local paper!)...

Sorry, slight edit here.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat wrote:

forgetting tickets,
    forgetting my ipod, so I
    steal a patio set, then
    finding myself in a bad neighborhood bar and doing all of the aboveand not making the nightly news (at least run something in my local paper!)...

Sorry, slight edit here.
    Were you there???
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756

forgetting tickets,
    forgetting my ipod,
    stealing a patio set,
    finding myself in a bad neighborhood and not making the nightly news (at least run something in my local paper!)...

I could definitely see what ever bar you are at running out of limes!!
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • conman wrote:
    conman wrote:

hmhmmm don't think i've heard that one, what does it mean? :? :oops:

http://www.funtimenavy.com/clip/clip.html
    10/7/00 Auburn Hills, MI
    6/25/03 Clarkston, MI
    6/26/03 Clarkston, MI
    6/28/03 Toronto, Ontario
    5/22/06 Auburn Hills, MI
    6/14/08 Manchester, TN
    6/26/11 Detroit, MI (EV)

forgetting tickets,
    forgetting my ipod,
    stealing a patio set,

I think I might be allergic to limes- everytime I have them, I african-american out and get headaches... followed by bad decisions.
    Bad decisions make great stories
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
    mickeyrat wrote:

forgetting tickets,
    forgetting my ipod, so I
    steal a patio set, then

Sorry, slight edit here.
    Were you there???
    so I was closer to the truth with my "edit"?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • DURPDURP Posts: 2,180
    conman wrote:

SHORT TIMING IT!!!!!

It goes by quick man. The last six months i was in the Army went by fast with all the outprocessing, classes, and the attitude of i don't give a fuck anymore. It was nice to hear "Nope not Hovey he's a short timer"

Make sure you don't do what i did. I got out on a friday and partied all weekend woke up on monday morn got out of bed and put on my PT uniform and started to head for the door when my wife at the time woke up and said "Where you goin? i told her PT i'm late it's 5:45 she said you're out of the Army you don't have to do that stuff anymore. I said oh yeah and flopped back to bed.

Make sure when you get out you go to the VA and enroll for your medical benefits. You should get some free medical from the VA for a couple of years. Good luck man and thanks.

GO ARMY
    My butt itches!

forgetting tickets,
    forgetting my ipod,
    stealing a patio set,

I think I might be allergic to limes- everytime I have them, I african-american out and get headaches... followed by bad decisions.
    sure its not the tequila?

DURP wrote:
    conman wrote:

SHORT TIMING IT!!!!!

It goes by quick man. The last six months i was in the Army went by fast with all the outprocessing, classes, and the attitude of i don't give a fuck anymore. It was nice to hear "Nope not Hovey he's a short timer"

Make sure you don't do what i did. I got out on a friday and partied all weekend woke up on monday morn got out of bed and put on my PT uniform and started to head for the door when my wife at the time woke up and said "Where you goin? i told her PT i'm late it's 5:45 she said you're out of the Army you don't have to do that stuff anymore. I said oh yeah and flopped back to bed.

Make sure when you get out you go to the VA and enroll for your medical benefits. You should get some free medical from the VA for a couple of years. Good luck man and thanks.

GO ARMY
    thanks man, i definately have the "i don't give fuck anymore" attitude and i'm pretty sure i won't wake up and try to go to PT if i don't have to. :P
  • pinkbutterflypinkbutterfly Posts: 1,391
    Tomorrow's show! I'm beyond excited! I don't know how I am going to react once I see Eddie on stage. I might cry, faint, flash my boobs or perhaps all 3 :P :D
    My last message to you ~

You're right. You are a monster! You are sick! Get help!

At least, I am not a fuck-up! A lying fuck-up!
    Tomorrow's show! I'm beyond excited! I don't know how I am going to react once I see Eddie on stage. I might cry, faint, flash my boobs or perhaps all 3 :P :D
    :lol::lol: :thumbup:
    mickeyrat wrote:
    whats tequila? ;)
    mickeyrat wrote:
    whats tequila? ;)
    I am terrified to show you ;)
    mickeyrat wrote:
    whats tequila? ;)
    I am terrified to show you ;)
    terrified? I terrify you?

wait, yeah... I totally understand.
    I was joking!! Tequila, Detroit, Eddie... ON!!!

can I get a hot tub!?!

can I get a hot tub!?!
    hot drunkubbing!

Ya know what sucks- my friend that scored us the chicago tickets, is going to Detroit tomorrow... I so could have rode with her. Weird.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    so that's the analog shirt everyone has beeen talking about....well done ma'am
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg

can I get a hot tub!?!
    hot drunkubbing!

Ya know what sucks- my friend that scored us the chicago tickets, is going to Detroit tomorrow... I so could have rode with her. Weird.
    We now have un-used rides and plane tickets.. we are no travel agents..
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    I am thinking of going to see U2 tomorrow in Baltimore because I can't wait until next month to see them. I don't have a ticket.
  • small town becksmall town beck Posts: 6,691
    Good god! Why are they so confusing. :evil:
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    There is a naked pagan ritual going on at the beach right now for the solstice. Its really cold out. ...at least they're not crawling around on the sand and howling at the moon like last time.
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    There is a naked pagan ritual going on at the beach right now for the solstice. Its really cold out. ...at least they're not crawling around on the sand and howling at the moon like last time.
    Really cold and naked.. this is why I am not a pagan.. very unflattering
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    Really cold and naked.. this is why I am not a pagan.. very unflattering

:lol:

It is really not a good look for anyone. Especially these pagans.
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10