what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    My neighbor just said " hey I like your shirt"..

Take that Jen!! thats one for me, and like the whole board for you.. I am coming for ya.. :lol:
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • small town becksmall town beck Posts: 6,691
    Men and their peculiarities. :lol:

Why must they be so alluring and lovely....and so fucking confounding at the same time. :think:
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    fuckin mosquitoes :x
  • NastasjaNastasja Posts: 9,668
    I'm going to the Tall Tree Festival :)
    You can spend your time alone, re-digesting past regrets,
    Or you can come to terms and realize
    You're the only one who can't forgive yourself
  • decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,977
    norm wrote:
    I think Jen makes this shirt look better.. :lol:

Breasts make everything better.
    I am female, so I'm allowed to say that.
    ;)

What's on my mind?
    People fucking baffle me.
    And delicious fucking pizza.
    And mind blowing sex.
    Not necessarily in that order.
    :mrgreen:

if i hadn't had met you, i'd swear you're a dude :P :lol:

im even better...i have breasts.
    :lol:

and i stand by my statments and thoughts.....and still, all on my mind. :P
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• AyedavanitaAyedavanita Posts: 1,443
    My son, who is away at camp for the week. I miss him and worry about the storms we've had....a tent that only has flaps that tie CAN NOT be fun in a HUGE thunderstorm. Thank you to the one who kept telling me he was going to be ok.
    "You think I got my eyes closed but I'm lookin' at you the whole fuckin' time..."
  • I don't want to be here, I want to be at home, doing something I love :(
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • JukeeJukee Posts: 4,500
    Stupid liars, you don't like about something like that our family is going through enough. I just want to go home :(
    If you have nothing to lose, you have nothing to worry about.
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,548
    meeting people from all over the world is so fan...today i learn how to say,
    "i know some day youll have a beautiful life,i know youll be a star" in Hebrew".. :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • smarcheesmarchee Posts: 14,539
    doing laundry & the dishes
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    I love when Whitney Houston is the hold music. I also love when I'm singing along and don't realize someone has picked up the phone. I love it even more when the person on the other end lets me keep going because I know all of the words and have not realized the music has stopped. 8-)
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,718
    "i know some day youll have a beautiful life,i know youll be a star" in Hebrew".. :D
    Do you butcher Hebrew as much as you do english? :lol::mrgreen:
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026

I'd love to learn how to say it in Greek. I mean I am greek and I should know how to speak it...or at least something...but nothing...not a word. Wanna be my tutor? lol.
  • Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Posts: 7,258
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
    mickeyrat wrote:
    Do you butcher Hebrew as much as you do english? :lol::mrgreen:
    :lol::lol::lol: so difficult to spell,it..for sure cant write it :lol:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    sheila0225 wrote:

I'd love to learn how to say it in Greek. I mean I am greek and I should know how to speak it...or at least something...but nothing...not a word. Wanna be my tutor? lol.
    hmmm 8-)
  • ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    rummikub... 8-)
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    sheila0225 wrote:

hmmm 8-)

;)
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    Ms. Haiku wrote:
    those are Cool!!!
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    81 is bored today... :|
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    RKCNDY wrote:

Is he? Send him a joke.
    Claireack wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

Is he? Send him a joke.

he's making his own jokes...entertaining himself...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Entertaining himself? That brings something other than jokes to mind. :-?
    got one from the best phonecalls ever..from Miami :D
    :shock:
    Holy fuck, that Thai cucumber salad was HOT!

I've spent the day drinking a bottle of wine and reading 3 magazines..... :?
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I had the perfect email account name

you said it was available!

I had to do your stupid captcha thing 6 times, and when I FINALLY got it, you tell me my user name is no longer available!

FUQ google!

- Christopher McCandless
    now you're telling me you have 'detected and unusual amount of activity' on my account? how can I have an account when I can't even get past the captcha shit?

you want my phone number to verify the account? the account I can't even create? un freaking believable!

- Christopher McCandless
    Does metallic purple nail polish look silly on a 42 year old woman?
    I am 42.....why should I fucking care?
    And yet, I do still wonder.... :?
    Ugh, angst never quite leaves you.
    But fuck it, I love my purple polish.
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

Does metallic purple nail polish look silly on a 42 year old woman?
    I am 42.....why should I fucking care?
    And yet, I do still wonder.... :?
    Ugh, angst never quite leaves you.
    But fuck it, I love my purple polish.

rock the purple polish as long as you want! :D

- Christopher McCandless
  • London BridgeLondon Bridge Posts: 4,733
    Tower......Saturday night :D