what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• smarcheesmarchee Posts: 14,539
    whoa, just caught an unexpected, totally awesome fireworks show over downtown Hamilton from a distance

lots of pretty colours and loud boomers which reached me eventually

(had a little weed buzz so that helped too)
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • Ms. Wes C.addleMs. Wes C.addle Posts: 2,559
    smarchee wrote:
    whoa, just caught an unexpected, totally awesome fireworks show over downtown Hamilton from a distance

weed makes sparklers pretty intense.
  • smarcheesmarchee Posts: 14,539
    smarchee wrote:

weed makes sparklers pretty intense.

yeah I would imagine it would, will be getting some when I go camping this summer and trying that lol

the fireworks at this show were amazing, they were shooting out at different angles and different colours
    ( I am on the 15th floor too so I had a sweet view across the bay)
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    I count the hours, I count the days, and for once I'm certain, that every thing's better now..
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • smarchee wrote:

Thank you for verifying that I wasn't losing it and there was actually something going on. I knew I heard something
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    flights from china are really long
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,405
    mfc2006 wrote:
    It annoys me when someone tells me I "need to" have kids. I'm 37 years old, so either
    a) I've decide I don't want them
    b) I'm busy trying to have them
    c) can't have them

So please leave me the fuck alone :)

no shit! as soon as we got married....actually, at our RECEPTION....people were asking when we were going to have kids. it's no one's business...at all. it's tapered off a bit now....mainly because most people know better now. kind of funny, though...now we're talking about starting a family very soon.
    At the reception? :shock: You should have stopped everything and started trying right THEN...right in the middle of the dance floor :lol: It has to be on your own time...if at all.

:lol::lol:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • NastasjaNastasja Posts: 9,668
    Thanks Demetrios! :) That makes the waiting time more enjoyable
    You can spend your time alone, re-digesting past regrets,
    Or you can come to terms and realize
    You're the only one who can't forgive yourself
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885

This makes my blood boil.

I think I've posted this before, but I was at a function with Mr. Unlost after we'd been married a few years and at one point the guys went to the bar and the women were at the table, talking endlessly about their kids and their activities and how they do this and that and the kids aren't grateful...

Then one of them turned to me and said, "So, when are you going to have kids?" They all watched, expectantly.

It might be the only time in my life that I actually had a retort ready.

I said, "After hearing you all complain about your kids, I'm not sure I'm ever going to have sex again."

One of them STILL gives me the frosty shoulder when I see her.
    :lol:

I'm all right with that.
    ;)
    I love this response :D I should have said the same thing. The comment came from a neighbor who was watching her grandkids and complaining what a pain it is to watch them, how irresponsible her son is, blah blah blah...but oh yeah...I need to have kids. Well if I was kind of even tempted she just ruined that :lol:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • pearljgirl2010pearljgirl2010 Posts: 3,428
    I think I've posted this before, but I was at a function with Mr. Unlost after we'd been married a few years and at one point the guys went to the bar and the women were at the table, talking endlessly about their kids and their activities and how they do this and that and the kids aren't grateful...

Then one of them turned to me and said, "So, when are you going to have kids?" They all watched, expectantly.

It might be the only time in my life that I actually had a retort ready.

I said, "After hearing you all complain about your kids, I'm not sure I'm ever going to have sex again."

One of them STILL gives me the frosty shoulder when I see her.
    :lol:

I'm all right with that.
    ;)[/quote]

that is awesome...good for you!!!!!!!!
    Need a tour Travel Agent??? Pick me :-)

Whatever you are, be a good one --Lincoln
  • thefixer9thefixer9 Posts: 9,376
    How this week is going to work........
    Tres Mts- 3/16/2011
    Eddie Vedder- 7/16/11
    Brad- 4/21/12 (RSD Performance), 4/27/12, 8/10/12
    Flight To Mars- 5/23/12
    RNDM- 11/27/12

PEARL JAM- 12/6/13 I have finally seen Pearl Jam live!
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    My brain is scattered lately, can't seem to concentrate. :roll:
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • pearljgirl2010pearljgirl2010 Posts: 3,428
    I finally talked myself into going to the gym this morning...and right as i got on the elliptical, this trainer comes over and introduces herself and asks if i want to join a group of women who were going to work out outside...I said sure....and then i got my butt kicked! i haven't run that much since 1997 or sweated that much in ages! i actually felt sick at the end. my body is yelling at me.
    Need a tour Travel Agent??? Pick me :-)

Whatever you are, be a good one --Lincoln
    My client Trixie just came in and declared:

You know what Sara, I was thinking about getting under the hose with all my clothes on and take a shower. I've done it before so many times. But I'm scared I might get pneumonia. I'm not immune to fuckin pneumonia. I'm a bad motherfucker, but I'm not immune. I wish you were fixin me up a hit of cocaine. Can we get a coffee first? I need a coffee before I get my next beer or I'll get too sick. I gotta change my pants every once in awhile.

...It's Monday, it's hot out, it's going to be a fun week at work. 8-)

• normnorm Posts: 31,146
    RYEzupSF wrote:

You know what Sara, I was thinking about getting under the hose with all my clothes on and take a shower. I've done it before so many times. But I'm scared I might get pneumonia. I'm not immune to fuckin pneumonia. I'm a bad motherfucker, but I'm not immune. I wish you were fixin me up a hit of cocaine. Can we get a coffee first? I need a coffee before I get my next beer or I'll get too sick. I gotta change my pants every once in awhile.

there are so many good things in that i don't know where to start :lol::mrgreen:
    norm wrote:
    RYEzupSF wrote:

there are so many good things in that i don't know where to start :lol::mrgreen:

Trixie is the same client who was doing squats in a woman's bathing suit. :lol:

• unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    norm wrote:
    RYEzupSF wrote:

:shock:
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    I remember you saying that a couple months ago, you need to hide a camera in your office for when Trixie comes in. Because you can't write this shit!!
    VoidOfMan wrote:
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    I remember you saying that a couple months ago, you need to hide a camera in your office for when Trixie comes in. Because you can't write this shit!!

I wish...damn ethics. :lol:

• London BridgeLondon Bridge Posts: 4,733
    time for a haircut :|
  • Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Posts: 7,258
    Work unfocuses me. Quite the Aha! moment when I realized it.
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    Tattoo..Tattoo.Tattoo..Tattoo.Tattoo..Tattoo.Tattoo..Tattoo.Tattoo..Tattoo.Tattoo..Tattoo.Tattoo..Tattoo..
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    I was just daydreaming in the pool, counting the days till St. Louis!multistars1.gif
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,548
    pandora wrote:
    I was just daydreaming in the pool, counting the days till St. Louis!multistars1.gif
    nice Sis :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Trying to use my phone to use the sight, keep clicking the wrong thing. Whizzing all over the place, very confusing!
  • small town becksmall town beck Posts: 6,691
    Not to sound like I am 100 but how is it June 20th? :? :lol:
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    that's great Ed is dominating your 'best sellers' list again! :thumbup:

no, I'm not ready for Benaroya...I don't have tix :(
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Get tickets!! ASAP :D

I'm staring at mine now, that's on my mind right now lol.
    10/7/00 Auburn Hills, MI
    6/25/03 Clarkston, MI
    6/26/03 Clarkston, MI
    6/28/03 Toronto, Ontario
    5/22/06 Auburn Hills, MI
    6/14/08 Manchester, TN
    6/26/11 Detroit, MI (EV)

• need to be cheered up - the next couple of days will hopefully fly by

can't wait for tomorrow to see my sister again and on thursday our plan - finally get to hang out with her

love love love my family, can't be said enough - on here, to them, to everyone.

time for the office and then zzzzzzzzz
  • UK Office or USA Office? lol I like both.
    10/7/00 Auburn Hills, MI
    6/25/03 Clarkston, MI
    6/26/03 Clarkston, MI
    6/28/03 Toronto, Ontario
    5/22/06 Auburn Hills, MI
    6/14/08 Manchester, TN
    6/26/11 Detroit, MI (EV)