what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• mysticweedmysticweed Posts: 3,710
    4and20 wrote:
    chickweed wrote:
    4and20 wrote:
    that 'one thread' on the porch got locked, but yet, the dream thread on here is surviving.....

hey
    i warned him to watch his thread titles!!

are YOU the admin that told him? :o

holy shit no
    i am no forum snitch
    pooey pooey
    never
    fuck 'em if they can't take a joke

"what a long, strange trip it's been"
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    chickweed wrote:
    4and20 wrote:
    chickweed wrote:

hey
    i warned him to watch his thread titles!!

are YOU the admin that told him? :o

holy shit no
    i am no forum snitch
    pooey pooey
    never

nonono
    in his post at the beginning, an admin added to his post 'Admin here: nobody cares about your body parts and you were told about that...' something like that....
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • mysticweedmysticweed Posts: 3,710
    missed that
    that thread has been read 1,346 times!!
    fuck 'em if they can't take a joke

"what a long, strange trip it's been"
    so....people (guys) are interested in other guys'..........? :lol:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    my scenario is from hollywood?

that's fucking wonderful
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Snapple Apple, is pretty damn Good!
  • A massive headache :cry:
  • PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    A massive headache :cry:
    me too! :(

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • A massive headache :cry:

Hoping a hot shower is the remedy.
    A massive headache :cry:

Hoping a hot shower is the remedy.
    I just took 4 Ibuprofen, if that doesn't work then it's a hot shower...

Good Luck! ;)

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    :lol::lol: i told you so chickweed ;):lol::lol:
    where is this elusive nick youngquest video? :evil:

- Christopher McCandless
  • Busy day at work. Ugh. Relaxing with a nice beer and some Ben Harper.
    I knew it all along, see?
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    So the thread got locked. I guess its not a sexist thing. :lol:
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    My life long friend Dan in the final moments of his 2 1/2 year battle with brain cancer.. Vio con dios my good friend..
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    My life long friend Dan in the final moments of his 2 1/2 year battle with brain cancer.. Vio con dios my good friend..

been there...hang in there
  • Death's a bitch man.

Why did my dad leave me a voicemail crying like a child? WTF?
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003

Holy shit. You okay? I'm so sorry to hear that.
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
    norm wrote:

been there...hang in there
    Thanx man..
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
    RYEzupSF wrote:

Holy shit. You okay? I'm so sorry to hear that.
    Im alright.. No sense in him suffering anymore.. Its just very very sad
    I'm so sorry for the loss of your friend.... :(

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
    I'm so sorry for the loss of your friend.... :(
    Not yet.. But a priest is with him at the moment and his brother told me to brace myself
  • Im alright.. No sense in him suffering anymore.. Its just very very sad

Seriously, absolutely right. He's not living life in the sense that most of us are. His life is a constant stream of agony and suffering, and, at this point, a peaceful end is the best thing for him.

Of course, this is the most difficult thing for all of his loved ones. My condolences.
  • my dad is and ass but thts ntnew.

my bf kodi askd me to the dance isaid yes i caught him telling my really good friend halie that we were over than they made out on OUR date.
    i convined myself i was over him

than we wer just frinds

than halie dithed us so it was just halie kodi jake bryanna and i. kodi went after halie. we were mad at him for ditching us but he said he doestn give a fuck about us, and the worst part is i still kinda like him

than bryanna got mad at me because jake and i are lyk best friends and shes jelous bout tht and the fact that her crush likes me

so at lunch she ditched me so i was all alone today so she sat with kodi

i wuld talk to jake about it but him and his girl friend are going threw a rough patch so ive been listening to him vent

so i turn to my best friend EVER justin who just moved outa state. i call him and he says he doesnt want to be my friend anymore and that he has a new best buddie

this all happend since last friday

my life sucks
    “I told you from the start just how this would end. When I get what I want, I never want it again.” — Courtney Love

“If he doesn’t treat you like a princess, then he doesn’t deserve to be your prince.” — Unknown

“And we’ll move on and go our separate ways. Just know, I’ll miss you everyday, but things just aren’t the same.” — Unknown
  • mfc2006mfc2006 Posts: 37,412

my life sucks

it will get better, i promise. keep your head up & play some PJ. 8-) high school drama is the stuff that you won't remember. (at least in my case)
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • mfc2006 wrote:

my life sucks

it will get better, i promise. keep your head up & play some PJ. 8-) high school drama is the stuff that you won't remember. (at least in my case)

wish it wer high skool im in seventh grade ive got five and a half more years till im outta the hell hole of skool
    “I told you from the start just how this would end. When I get what I want, I never want it again.” — Courtney Love

“If he doesn’t treat you like a princess, then he doesn’t deserve to be your prince.” — Unknown

“And we’ll move on and go our separate ways. Just know, I’ll miss you everyday, but things just aren’t the same.” — Unknown

hang in there bud...fond memories, laughter and cheer are what keep loved ones alive in our hearts.

- Christopher McCandless
  • mfc2006mfc2006 Posts: 37,412

so sorry to hear this. thoughts are with Dan, you & his family/friends.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 38,038
    sleep. restful sleep. Should I finish my laundry first?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    men or women - who give the "silent treatment" and ignore a person for days/ weeks on end -

another form of abuse....

what come around- goes around- luck will surely run out for you.
    ********************************************************************************************* image