what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• normnorm Posts: 31,146
    It's so sad when the eye candy leaves the pool. Come back eye candy...come back :cry:

i had to get back to work
  • It's so sad when the eye candy leaves the pool. Come back eye candy...come back :cry:

Did you get a pic?

I love the eye candy :D
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    Office mate ran into a problem and said "well, poop on a stick". Yes I am in the midwest. :?

:lol::lol::lol:
    I miss the midwest. For John's sake...
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    It's so sad when the eye candy leaves the pool. Come back eye candy...come back :cry:

Did you get a pic?

I did not :( But I am determined to before the end of the summer! It's going to be a sad sad day when the pool closes and the eye candy goes away.
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • Nothingman54Nothingman54 Posts: 2,251
    .....so that's why you don't give birds uncooked rice....oops
    I'll be back
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    It's probably a good thing that I'll be getting my own office soon and won't need earbuds any more as my office mate jumps every time I howl along with Eddie during the "Eww-oh-oh-oOOOooooOOOO" part of Jeremy on PJ radio.

She winced when I howled "by some stupid FUCK" a few minutes ago during Why Go.

She's a little jumpy.

hahaaaaaaa i bet they wonder about you over there at the office heheheeeee

you go! :lol:
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • It's so sad when the eye candy leaves the pool. Come back eye candy...come back :cry:

Did you get a pic?

I did not :( But I am determined to before the end of the summer! It's going to be a sad sad day when the pool closes and the eye candy goes away.

It is a sad day when there is no eye candy!

Drinks with a friend :D
  • samjamsamjam Posts: 9,283
    at college. whoa.
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • number1PJfannumber1PJfan Posts: 3,748
    Gonna hit the river tomorrow for some tubing fun! It will probably be the last good run of the summer since they stop regulating it after Labor Day.
  • The wedding tonight, and the open bar that will with no doubt be screaming my name... :oops:
    Wake N Bake!!!!!!
    I'll be back
    Hmm food
    I'll be back
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    norm wrote:

i had to get back to work
    well I'm glad to see you made it back again today ;). Nice view :mrgreen:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • smarcheesmarchee Posts: 14,539
    The wedding tonight, and the open bar that will with no doubt be screaming my name... :oops:

uh oh danger ahead

lol @ nothingman54

what a great workout I had, feel so energized, and I am going to make a chicken salad for lunch soon
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,140
    My aunt was in a car accident and in hospital :? :(
    Uploading videos to facebook - how fecking long!!
    Tickets arrived for the Frank Turner gig and my PJ Tour photobook arrived
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • blenderman69blenderman69 Posts: 2,104
    Wake N Bake!!!!!!
    lucky basterd :mrgreen: i miss wake n bake sooooooooooo bad :cry:
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    dottles wrote:

That's awful - hope she's ok.
  • loadedgunloadedgun Posts: 1,389
    Which makes me think of how much I love my wife and I miss her right now.
    Midwest. Indy/Lafayette.
    420!
    I'll be back
  • TinyFistsTinyFists Posts: 142
    I know it'a a total cliche and I wouldn't even bring it up if I weren't drunk but...he said he LIKED me, yet he so obviously DOES NOT CARE. My friends are right,. Fuck it. Bye bye, you arrogant, desperately-in-need-of-atttention GIT.
    Try to tell me that you love me, throw your little punches at me...
  • 9 more posts till making it back to 1000 posts-stupid new boards dropped soooo many of my posts!
    "The world is dangerous, feel safe here tonight..." EV 9/17/06

38+6 shows at the age of 27 and counting...but still no Undone

My podcast: Hotel Manager Talk- Dedicated to Hotel Employees, tell your friends. http://www.HotelManagerTalk.com
  • number1PJfannumber1PJfan Posts: 3,748
    Was at a friends 49th bday party. Jeremy came on the "classic" rock station they had playing. A friend of mine and me were singing and dancing and pretty much making spectales of ourselves and then they asked if they could change it from this old person's music. My heart was broken.
  • I see through you.
  • AELARAAELARA Posts: 803
    TinyFists wrote:
    I know it'a a total cliche and I wouldn't even bring it up if I weren't drunk but...he said he LIKED me, yet he so obviously DOES NOT CARE. My friends are right,. Fuck it. Bye bye, you arrogant, desperately-in-need-of-atttention GIT.

Don't worry about the people in your past;there's a reason they didn't make it to your future!
    (Stolen quote but still soooo true!)
    I'm sure there are plenty of people who will really like you when they get to know you.. But YOU should believe it first. Take care! ;)
    I am mine!
    then they asked if they could change it from this old person's music. My heart was broken.

I had Backspacer on in the car when some friends were in once, they thought it was a really old album - I was a bit crushed as it had only been out a couple of months.
    Claireack wrote:
    dottles wrote:

That's awful - hope she's ok.

Thanks Claire, she's gotta have some ops on her legs, rods, pins and stuff put in, but long term she'll be ok. Family had good news today in that my cousin had a baby girl a few hours ago :D
    Glad to hear you love your hubby as well!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    dottles wrote:

:oops: Do love him loads - but think I may have had 1 to many ciders last night :oops:
    Claireack wrote:
    dottles wrote:

:oops: Do love him loads - but think I may have had 1 to many ciders last night :oops:
    :lol::lol: Nah, it's very cool, I am an 'I love you' person when I am a bit drunk too :D:D
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    do I go to get some annoying work done at work today? I know it's Sunday, but there's no time at all to get rid of the shit during the usual working hours :(
    I have to chose between watching the Liverpool match on TV or going to work. Usually I would chose football within a millisecond, but this huge pile of work wont vanish into thin air :(