smarchee wrote:
    this thread is on page 420, hmmmmmmmmmmm

oooooooooooooooo...i love 420!

every day is 420 isn't it?
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    It's always 4:20 in my mind. And 2 hours from now it will be 4:20 on my roof. :mrgreen:
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    1 hour 19 minutes and counting.....
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    Oh darn it! I was so busy today I forgot to go to Starbucks to get a card for the song. I already HAVE the song, but I wanted one of the cards. :geek: :D
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • justam wrote:
    Oh darn it! I was so busy today I forgot to go to Starbucks to get a card for the song. I already HAVE the song, but I wanted one of the cards. :geek: :D

hey there, girl. why'd you take your picture off? I actually don't blame ya. I don't think I'll ever get mine on here. its already on facebook--what more does the net and big brother want from me! :D :P
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    *sigh*

Just finished the IPA. Now I can either walk all the way back up to the bar, or I can get a Corona from the cooler Mr. Unlost left on the float.

Decisions, decisions...
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
    justam wrote:

hey there, girl. why'd you take your picture off? I actually don't blame ya. I don't think I'll ever get mine on here. its already on facebook--what more does the net and big brother want from me! :D :P

I'm too shy to leave it up. I prefer trees and flowers and anonymous pictures as an avatar. ;)8-)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
    Dammit. I'm going to have to go back up to the bar. :evil: That IPA is really good.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    why does pbs pledge drives still have ringing phones? panning the volunteers, they're all wearing headsets...not a phone in sight :?
  • justam wrote:
    justam wrote:

I'm too shy to leave it up. I prefer trees and flowers and anonymous pictures as an avatar. ;)8-)

I here ya. too shy as well in that dept. I like the nature pics too. I changed mine to the earthy lighthouse one b/c I haven't uploaded any photos on this laptop yet. and the PJ in the middle of the star was starting to seem a little to satanistic-like for my taste. but I liked the purple color.
  • norm wrote:
    why does pbs pledge drives still have ringing phones? panning the volunteers, they're all wearing headsets...not a phone in sight :?

:thumbup:
    pbs is so important. you are such a good person for donating.
    justam wrote:

I here ya. too shy as well in that dept. I like the nature pics too. I changed mine to the earthy lighthouse one b/c I haven't uploaded any photos on this laptop yet. and the PJ in the middle of the star was starting to seem a little to satanistic-like for my taste. but I liked the purple color.

I like your lighthouse. :)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
    norm wrote:

I think they're doing it for the old folks. ;):D
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
    justam wrote:
    norm wrote:

yeah but they can't hear anyway so what's the point?!! :P :lol::lol:
    norm wrote:
    justam wrote:
    norm wrote:

yeah but they can't hear anyway so what's the point?!! :P :lol::lol:

LOL! :mrgreen:
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • justam wrote:

I like your lighthouse. :)

thank you. its actually just a generic pic that came with the software set-up.
    Here I am in the bar. Mr. Unlost is stuck upstairs in the function hall at the sailing program awards dinner.

Texted he: "You are welcome to come up here salad macaroni sweets,"
    Replied me: "There's beer here. Cya later"
    Unlost dogs, that text was code for: I could really use your company up here honey. :?
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
    salad macaroni sweets
    Now you tell me!

He escaped & is in the bar now.

Is there a mercy rule in baseball?
  • number1PJfannumber1PJfan Posts: 3,748
    Apparently not beyond the high school level and not in American professional leagues.
  • You.
  • why am i online at 2am? i have so many other things i could be doing like eating or sleeping...
  • why am i online at 2am? i have so many other things i could be doing like eating or sleeping...

or....

so could we all. Really these social "tools" sometimes set us back more than than they set us forth.

or....

so could we all. Really these social "tools" sometimes set us back more than than they set us forth.

started out this evening just to do a few things online after the normal work day and then I'd do more work.. instead I've continued to find ways to keep myself busy so I've done nothing else AND now I'm avoiding the fact that I still have to drive home before I can sleep.
  • Right now? ... I'm hungry and I'm excited that Burger King is open 24 hours on the weekend :)

Hey - if you haven't seen it - check out my thread related to my mom's birthday
    http://community.pearljam.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=139379

Thanks
    Sent her a message already. In fact I might have sent her two. That is the thought on my mind... I HATE technology some times. I have glued to my computer for about 3 hours now just trying to get it to do what I want it to do. I don't think the first pm went through to your mom so she might possibly get two from me. If so that is just double happy bday I guess.

Technology can be the root of all evil!!!
  • Sent her a message already. In fact I might have sent her two. That is the thought on my mind... I HATE technology some times. I have glued to my computer for about 3 hours now just trying to get it to do what I want it to do. I don't think the first pm went through to your mom so she might possibly get two from me. If so that is just double happy bday I guess.

Technology can be the root of all evil!!!
    Stuffing the ballot box are you? LOL
    I can see the campaign now: The person sending the most PM's will receive a an autographed notecard FREE with DNA certification - one of a kind - authentic PJ 2010MOM autographed notecard! (j/k for those of you who need the confirmation - I'm JUST KIDDING! - it isn't FREE :lol::lol::lol: )

Ok - on that note - it's clear I'm getting delerious... i must find food and shelter. good night.
    Me too, here it is 4:00 am and I must be up early in the morning. Oh wait, it is early in the morning. It looks like I am in a pickle. good night.
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    The hot electrician is supposed to come today...and Tim just *happened* to leave work early. Coincidence? I think not :x :lol:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"